It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Its nice of you to try to pretend you are not the biggest victim in the history of the world.

Let me know when I compare myself to a rape victim and whine about how everyone is after Trumpie Bear while Trumpie Bear runs the very department that could address all of the alleged actions you're victimized over.

And I will continue to be funnty, funnty is fun.

edit on 11-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...but I said actions taken by inetl officals and others was bad...

Let me know when the 'inetl officals' get prosecuted for these bad things they did to Trumpie Bear. Trumpie Bear does run the Justice Department, right?

Right. I almost forgot your appeal to authority.

If almost all the media hates trump, trump must be bad.

If no one has been charged with illegally investigating trump (even though we have an IG investigation into it right now) then it must have been proper to use DNC paid for oppo research that was unverified to spy on his team.

I mean, I remember all of the people were prosecuted for saying a former president had sex with a monkey. I am sure you were probably called as a witness seeing as how you were most traumatized by this.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Its nice of you to try to pretend you are not the biggest victim in the history of the world.

Let me know when I compare myself to a rape victim and whine about how everyone is after Trumpie Bear while Trumpie Bear runs the very department that could address all of the alleged actions your victimized over.

And I will continue to be funnty, funnty is fun.

I know as the worklds biggest victim, you are totally justified in lying if it makes you feel safe.

But as I showed, I have never called myself a victim at all, let alone said I was comparable to a rape victim.

You did say in your own words you would give rape victims the same treatment you are goving those who thinks trumps been more attacked than anty president after you finished your coffee.

But rape victims? Come on, thats small potatoes. You actually lived through knowing someone said a past president had sex with a monkey! Thats trauma beyond any other! Dont sell your victimhood short by comparing yourself to any others, you truly are the most victimized person I have ever heard of.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If no one has been charged with illegally investigating trump (even though we have an IG investigation into it right now) then it must have been proper to use DNC paid for oppo research that was unverified to spy on his team.

If Trumpie Bear's Justice Department doesn't charge them then, yeah, by default, nothing illegal happened. Except of course online where all the bad things happen where one can than end up equating ones self with a rape victim. When are the charges coming? Should I hop over to one of the Q LARP threads for an update or has your couch-borne research uncovered the goods?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I know as the worklds biggest victim, you are totally justified in lying if it makes you feel safe.

Thank you for thinking I'm the 'worklds' biggest victim but it's an honor that's already been claimed by Trumpie Bear's supporters because a lot of things happened to him. Things his own Justice Department haven't done jack**** about in nearly 3 years but hey, 'they happened and I've been raped!'.

But as I showed, I have never called myself a victim at all, let alone said I was comparable to a rape victim.

Uh-huh. 'You made fun of Trumpie and his supporters, when you gonna hit the rape vics next! Whaaaa!'.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess it was also just traumatizing and being a mary for the IG to already discuss in the investigations he has completed the violation of department policy of the actions of Comey (some under him like strzok) and even make criminal refferals.

Horowitz must just be another mary who needs to shut his mouth, right?

Meanwhile seeing as how you said saying the president had sex with a monkey is worse, can you show me who was arrested for that?

Oh thats right, when your feelings are hurt by mean words and you are made a victim, it doesnt matter if arrests were made

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Let me know when the charges come down, I wont hold my breath.

FYI, monkey was in parentheses, it was a euphemism for what they were actually trying to say. Do you need everything spoon fed to you?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"The intel community did nothing wrong to trump or they would be arrested. Besides, saying a president had sex with a monkey is mean words and we all know, mean words are the worst thing that could happen ever. Waaaa!"

Poor baby! I now know why you keep falsely claiming I called myself a rape victim, and said you would go after rape victims as well

Mean words are far worse to actual actions according to you, so you are so much more of a victim than victims of heinous crimes.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The intel community did nothing wrong to trump or they would be arrested.

Illegal, not wrong. I frankly hope everyone and their mother does something wrong to him.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Let me know when the charges come down, I wont hold my breath.

FYI, monkey was in parentheses, it was a euphemism for what they were actually trying to say. Do you need everything spoon fed to you?

Oh. My. God.

Noooo!!

They said he had sex with something that was a EUPHEMISM for monkey!!!!!

OMG!!!

I am so sorry!

I had sort of been making light of how you said these words were worse that actual corruption by intel agents. But now it got real!!!!

Wow augustus, you really opened my eyes! Truly the mean insults you are referencing really were traumatic for you.

Please, do I need to call medical care for you right now? Will you be able to make it through this?

My god, you are such a victim of epic proportions. Please, keep your brave fight up, you will make it through this despite this making you the worlds biggest victim!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The intel community did nothing wrong to trump or they would be arrested.

Illegal, not wrong. I frankly hope everyone and their mother does something wrong to him.

Yes we know. How many people were arrested that said a president had sex with a monkey?

I mean, unless someone was arrested, its no big deal, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No, actually, it isn't a big deal, it was to show that mean things have been said about every President, even the better ones like Jefferson which was my point from my first post. But you know, some rape victim equivocacy posts here and a few 'illegal things may have happened but the Justice Department did squat about them' posts there and here we are.

edit on 11-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I had sort of been making light of how you said these words were worse that actual corruption by intel agents. But now it got real!!!!

It's actual corruption when some actual charges are made and some actual guilty verdicts are returned. You having a hard time figuring out how the criminal justice system functions too?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You seem to be fluent in Biastophilia?

I’m not.

Can you clean up that reply a little bit because right now it’s making my skin crawl .

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No, actually, it isn't a big deal, it was to show that mean things have been said about every President, even the better ones like Jefferson which was my point from my first post. But you know, some rape victim equivocacy posts here and a few 'illegal things may have happened but the Justice Department did squat about them' posts there and here we are.

Yes we know, as you admitted, you will go after rape victims as well.

You said saying a president having sex with a monkey was somehow a bigger deal than a president using his intel agencies to use unverified oppo research to spy on the other sides candidate.

You poor victim!!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
You seem to be fluent in Biastophilia?

It helps when speaking to rape victims on this thread about their claims.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You said saying a president having sex with a monkey was somehow a bigger deal than a president using his intel agencies to use unverified oppo research to spy on the other sides candidate.

I did? Is that you doing your histrionic thing again?

In reality it's actually bigger since one happened and the other doesn't appear to have happened because if it did Trumpie Bear, who runs the Justice Department, would have had his Attorney General do something about that by now? Wouldn't he?

Unless of course his an impotent buffoon beholden to the Deep State which controls everything including the evil media who are all out to get him.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's actual corruption when some actual charges are made and some actual guilty verdicts are returned. You having a hard time figuring out how the criminal justice system functions too?

So you believe corruption can only exist if people are found guilty?

This no one who has ever not been found guilty in a criminal court has acted corruptly?

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hilarious.

So for example, there was no corruption with the banking sector in the 2008 crash. They didnt go to jail, so they must have all behaved in a great fashion.

For someone who wants to see government grind to a halt, you put quite a bit of significance on them.

Meanwhile you can read Horowitz's actual findings on the FBI and comey, how they viiolated FBI policy, and he criminally reffered them.

Oh I forgot, Horowitz must be just another Mary.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So you believe corruption can only exist if people are found guilty?

It's only illegal if they are.

Let me know when Comey get's indicted and then convicted, at that point you can elevate your victim status a few notches higher.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I did? Is that you doing your histrionic thing again?

In reality it's actually bigger since one happened and the other doesn't appear to have happened because if it did Trumpie Bear, who runs the Justice Department, would have had his Attorney General do something about that by now? Wouldn't he?

Unless of course his an impotent buffoon beholden to the Deep State which controls everything including the evil media who are all out to get him.

No historinics would be you claiming that I likened myself to a rape victim.

When discussing my belief trump is being attacked unlike any other president in history, you responded to me showing the intel agencies spying on trump with saying other presidents were said to have sex with monkeys.

You must think thats an awful traumatic thing to show that is someone worse than spying on trump.

Poor guy, Im sorry you went through that victimhood.

Still cant wait to see how the justice department found people guilty in the incredible trial of the person who said a former president had sex with a monkey. I mean, how else would we be able to determine if it was wrong to say that if the justice department doesnt get a criminal conviction?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join