It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can Look Forward to the Same Treatment, If They Can Win Back White House.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It started with this

Or this little gem:

Just in case people think this behavior stops with Trump...It won’t.

The Dems can look forward to their next President being attacked.

I don’t see an end to it.

I predict Americans will get sick of this nonsense.

Absolutely nothing is getting done.

I don’t have the answer, but I clearly see the problem.
edit on 7-11-2019 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Just like the last guy. And the guy before him. And the one before him and the one before him. All the way back to the first one.

That's how it works, and I don't want to hear, 'My guy has/had it the hardest ever! Waaaah!'. That's just mary talk.

edit on 7-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

When politicians in DC do things, it usually screws us any way, so the longer they do nothing?

The better.

IMHO

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I like gridlock, it means less superfluous laws (that was redundant) getting passed.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

I like gridlock, it means less superfluous laws (that was redundant) getting passed.

They can’t raise taxes, start new wars or ban public flatulence.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They can’t raise taxes, start new wars or ban public flatulence.

Agreed. The only way Congressional gridlock could be better is if they were all on fire at the same time.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 7-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Just in case people think this behavior stops with Trump...It won’t

I hope not. Wouldn’t it be amazing if all politicians were held accountable when they broke the law or violated the constitution.

One can dream.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think we should go for the record and impeach the next Democrat president in their first 100 days in office.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It just takes being a partisan to a whole new level.

I get when Congress isn’t in session it’s better for us.

But, when a President is just getting started it sucks for them.

I don’t remember impeachment proceedings against Obama ?

But, since they made cannabis legal here.

My memory hasn’t been the same.

My memory hasn’t been the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Personally I think it will be a loooong time before a Democrat set's foot in the oval office as the president.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

We have the power to ensure they do not have to face that treatment, though. If we see it as elected officials harassing a duly elected POTUS for partisan reasons, then we have the power of the vote to stop that... in other words, we simply ensure that a Democrat never resides in the White House again by getting enough Americans to never vote for one. Problem solved, Democrats never have to worry about being unfairly accosted in the Oval Office again.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don’t have the answer, but I clearly see the problem.

Rise above it, who ever or whatever is benaeth you, take the high road in life

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I think we should go for the record and impeach the next Democrat president in their first 100 days in office.

It just might happen. I'm sure that the information on all the current candidates is out there to do it.

No one is pristine. Especially professional politicians who've been around awhile. How do you think they go from upper middle class to millionaire or multi-millionaires within a term or two.

In this day and age when everything is in some cloud or some drive somewhere, well the information is there and quick and easy to find.

I've been saying this for awhile. That Republicans are seething.

No other President has had impeachment started before he was sworn in. It really is an attempted coup.

Like the song says "we're not going to take it anymore". Some are so angry they are going to dish back exactly what was thrown at them.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What did the democrats say? When they go low, we go High?

Yeah, they are high on something. Probably crack

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why is Senator Mark Warner holding up release of a report that exonerates President Trump?

mobile.twitter.com...

Bob Mueller said that President Trump did not collude with Russia. So what is Mark Warner trying to hide that we don't already know?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It started with this.

Oh, I thought you were going to show how the Republicans went after Jimmy Carter like a pack of wild dogs. Although, I guess you could say it started earlier than that. Not all the way back to JFK, although, this is a conspiracy site, so there are some dots to connect there, particularly with George Bush lurking around in the background.

Political parties have apparently forgotten that the other party is not the "bad guys," and that they're all working for the same boss -- the American people.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just like the last guy. And the guy before him. And the one before him and the one before him. All the way back to the first one.

That's how it works, and I don't want to hear, 'My guy has/had it the hardest ever! Waaaah!'. That's just mary talk.

Name me another president that had the media calling for their impeachment their first 19 minutes in office. How many presidents can you think of that made front page news every single day of their presidency? I’ve seen a fair share of presidents come and go in my lifetime but never have I seen one attacked 24/7 the way Trump has been. The hatred for Trump is unprecedented and it’s 100% BS.

Since when did we become a nation of cowards and pussies needing safe spaces because someone said something that hurt their poor lil feelers. This kind of chit disgusts me, people need to grow up and stop being the pansies they are. We got plenty of them posting here, everyday reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just STFU already.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Waaaaaa! My boy had it the hardest!!! Suck it up.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Waaaaaa! My boy had it the hardest!!! Suck it up.

I’m not the one crying and whining sunshine, get over it already

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join