It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s son-in-law’s loose lips led to Khashoggi slaying

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm not intel tech savvy. Maybe it got bounced off of a Turkish cell tower. I'm not the one to ask technical logistic of.

“A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded,” Cockburn further claimed, adding that he “hears that investigators for the House Intelligence Committee know this whole tale and the identities of some of the people telling it.”

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This story sounds suspiciously like a Washington Post fable 😃

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not intel tech savvy. Maybe it got bounced off of a Turkish cell tower. I'm not the one to ask technical logistic of.

“A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded,” Cockburn further claimed, adding that he “hears that investigators for the House Intelligence Committee know this whole tale and the identities of some of the people telling it.”

www.mediaite.com...

So you know nothing about this and how it works but have posted 9 times in this thread?!?!?

Saying saudi Arabia needed Kushner's permission to kill someone and its Trumps fault?!?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The fact that you're not tech savvy is starting to make sense now.

I will point out that all of your sources are referencing back to a gossip column published by Spectator USA. However, Spectator USA is run out of Spectator's headquarters in London if that tells you anything. Plenty of British intelligence are in trouble right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
news.google.com...

How you spinning this sookie?

Can you site in historical records why Kerry's kid, and bidens kids should be investigated in your age of investigations?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

So you know nothing about this and how it works but have posted 9 times in this thread?!?!?

Saying saudi Arabia needed Kushner's permission to kill someone and its Trumps fault?!?

I never said any such thing. I posted my candid thoughts and opinion. Unlike you, I attacked no one.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

LOL! My sources? This whole conspiracy theory is based on rumor.

I sourced The Atlantic, Boing Boing and Rueters, about the actual recordings the Turkish government had on Khashoggi's murder. As far as the citation about the alleged intercept of a call between Kushner and MSB, that's the same as OP's source.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He can make assurances that there will be no backlash from the US if the Saudis arrested Khashoggi, who was living and working in the US at the time of his murder.

That really doesn't make any sense either, does it? If someone was planning on killing Khashoggi, why would they tip the U.S. off first, even by making it sound like an arrest? Why would Kushner agree to an arrest just because a Saudi prince didn't like the way the journalist was portraying him in the press? It goes against all of our principals, even for foreign nationals living and working here.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: briantaylor

ahvalnews.com...

Above link leads to article about how Erdogan has a recording of Kushner 'giving permission' to Saudis to arrest Khashoggi.

Here on ATS we used to try and not be to over the top with our posts, Now it seems like thats the goal

I don't remember that. But even the truth sometimes seems over the top!

LOL been here a long time LOL likely too long but yea it used to not be this way, especially on such an easily verifiable topic. The media sources have grown so its difficult to ascertain their bias

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I do seem to remember that our intelligence picked something up that indicated the journalist would be in danger in turkey and neglected to tell them like they were supposed to do.
Maybe that was the "permission" kirshner gave.. he somehow managed to block the information from getting passed on to him?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Maybe that was the "permission" kirshner gave.. he somehow managed to block the information from getting passed on to him?

For what purpose? What's the motive here? I don't see one.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

I'm glad Kushner has the authority to give Saudis permission to arrest their own people, I guess?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I dont know, I'm just contributing what I think might be part of the puzzle. Maybe jared just wanted a "good job, son" from someone.
This is the story I was sitting on for a few days. If it's true, it would probably be enough to blow trump out of the water.
But I only knew of one source, out of england. And, I classify it in the rumors category.
But, i bet that if a few names were changed and the source was alex.... the dead babies arent dead... jones and was spreading through that circle of media... there would have been multiple threads proclaiming it as proven fact.

I'm patient, and if the rumors are true, the house has at least one whistle blower talking to them. So, if there is anything to it, we might not have to wait long to hear more about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I do seem to remember that our intelligence picked something up that indicated the journalist would be in danger in turkey and neglected to tell them like they were supposed to do.

Yep.

“Before Khashoggi’s disappearance, U.S. intelligence intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to capture him, according to a person familiar with the information. The Saudis wanted to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and lay hands on him there, this person said. It was not clear whether the Saudis intended to arrest and interrogate Khashoggi or to kill him, or if the United States warned Khashoggi that he was a target, this person said.”

www.justsecurity.org...

Then, there's this:

On Friday, the Wall Street Journal reported that retired general Michael Flynn was under investigation for allegedly taking part in discussions about a plot to kidnap and extradite a controversial Turkish cleric in exchange for $15 million.
The president has also been eager to extradite Gulen back to Turkey, personally pleading with Barack Obama to do so in the summer of 2016. So far, the Department of Justice has not complied with those asks.
www.vice.com...

edit on 7-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
oh boy....

How did we get by halloween with out a trump is the devil thread?
joe told bob that jim sold his soul to trump in a ceremony with kushner and hannity?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Really he did?? Did they have that glowing soul crystal that trump and all them were drawing energy from awhile back?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
British conservative weekly the Spectator has disclosed rumours. Doesn’t the first line say it all?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How would Erdogan have a recording of a communication between someone from the US and Saudi Arabia? The smell test kind of makes me wounder if Turkey has that capability.

Maybe Russia? Russia and Turkey are pretty cozy these days

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Really he did?? Did they have that glowing soul crystal that trump and all them were drawing energy from awhile back?

There was a coven of ats atheist witches encircling them binding Donald so they said.

Strangely they left to dine on crow?

Who knew?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No, silly, they are working to free the souls from the glowing crystal.. I do hope that thing isnt on the american continent. By what I hear. They are getting quite close to cracking that ball, and there will be a rather big BOOM when it breaks open.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join