It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Good Mini Documentary on Varginha UFO Case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Varginha UFO incident is the name given to a series of events involving the alleged sighting and capture by the military of an extraterrestrial being in Varginha, Brazil, in 1996. such reports were first broadcast on the Sunday TV show Fantástico of Rede Globo, and gathered media coverage worldwide, including an article in The Wall Street Journal. It has since become a well-known case in modern Brazilian ufology.

The Documentary is made by an Youtuber, is fully subtitled in english (just turn on subtitles), it has animation covering the story and also features the locations, it also covers most of the case:

Video

Here's a quick summary on the Varginha UFO Case for those who don't know:

In January, 1996, in the town of Varginha, Brazil, a number of 'aliens' were apparently sighted, captured or killed by locals and turned over to US authorities. As many as six aliens were supposed to have crashed in the area, and were described as 3 to 4 feet tall humanoids, with dark brown hairless skin, big triangular heads with three short 'horns' and huge red eyes. It sounds like a fairytale, but there were more than a hundred local witnesses who swear to what they saw. We talk to the 'first responders' on the scene of the crash, the local Fire Brigade, as well as the local soldiers who assisted in the capture. We also talk to the local hospital staff who actually claim that they 'treated' the surviving creatures.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Frocharocha because: Video

edit on 7-11-2019 by Frocharocha because: summary

edit on 7-11-2019 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Holy bejeeezus......i thought you said Vagina Case!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Holy bejeeezus......i thought you said Vagina Case!

Yeah, that name is infamous lol

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Thanks for sharing. Apparently the community has a saucer shaped water tower as a symbol of the event.

Three women said they saw a biped about 1.6 metres (5 ft), with a large head and very thin body, with V-shaped feet, brown skin, and large red eyes.

The Brazilian military later concluded in 2010 that the sisters had actually came across a homeless, mentally unstable man nicknamed "Mudinho" covered in mud.

Clearly the same thing /s

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing another interesting case!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why were the bodies given over to the US?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

there were more than a hundred local witnesses who swear to what they saw

And not one single photograph.

We talk to the 'first responders' on the scene of the crash, the local Fire Brigade, as well as the local soldiers who assisted in the capture. We also talk to the local hospital staff who actually claim that they 'treated' the surviving creatures.

And not one single photograph.

It's bull#.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lots of internal dialogue I hear.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The lack of photos of something that happened in a rural area in 1996 is not that strange.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: alldaylong

The lack of photos of something that happened in a rural area in 1996 is not that strange.

Not rural enough for it not to have a hospital or Fire Brigade.

Also, does living in a rural area mean you can't own a camera?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Not rural enough for it not to have a hospital or Fire Brigade.

Hospitals and fire brigades are much more needed than cameras.

Also, does living in a rural area mean you can't own a camera?

Obviously not, I don't know why that's what you get from my answer.

But it means that people are less likely to own cameras (and carry them) than on areas where people have more extra time and money.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seems like the local hospital that allegedly treated these little critters would keep the records. Just in case they come back claiming malpractice and want to sue.

Looking at Google, I see they have a little flying saucer monument in a local park, and have really capitalized on it elsewhere, too. Good for them.

Downtown:

edit on 7-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Click on the YouTube icon, click okay, then paste in the id: PknRztFa2pk

You get this:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Some relevant info in this article:

The 1996 Varginha Episode – A Hoax? Hysterics? Or A Cover-Up?

This vid also contains some interesting claims and Graham Birdsall discusses other witnesses below.

See 1:01:40

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I went to the west midlands version of that UFO mag' presentation and meet Graham Birdsall, he was a fine gentleman.

After seeing the first recorded interviews with the 3 girls who claimed to have come across one of the "aliens", which is what bought the case such media attention, the only thing that stood out to me was how they kept looking and smirking to each other, which screamed possible fakery to me. After that, I thought it was an interesting story but no real evidence to back it up.
edit on 8-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Didn't watch or read any of the posted information then?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Cool doc... thanks.

Weird case with a lot of cross corroborative testimony. Something out of the ordinary went down. The descriptions of the critters stayed surprisingly consistent, too, and I'm not aware of any other sightings of exactly the same kind of supposed critter, but I'm not as up on sightings as I used to be.

This and the Corales attacks are some of the better documented UFO incidents... which admittedly doesn't tell us anything other than a mystery exists. Brazil is either leading in transparency or leaks!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I consider the Varginha and Corales Flap cases two of the most interesting and eye opening UFO cases in recent history.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
a reply to: Jaellma

I suppose you both mean "Colares".

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Kurokage

Didn't watch or read any of the posted information then?

I read and watched some of what was posted, I was gonna go back to the story when I have time, thats why I posted in this thread!?
My post was referring to how this made the news at the time, and the 3 girls being interviewed that made it a world wide story. you can see that from my comment "After seeing the first recorded interviews" in my post.

edit on 9-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join