It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leak from neo-Nazi site could identify hundreds of extremists worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I knew what you meant and agree with questioning the validity.

I was just elaborating even if this can be verified, it can still be dangerous.

The site was a self proclaimed fascist forum. But that doesn't mean everyone who participated was a nazi, and I looked at the bellingcat data sample that showed some of the comments with IP's. It would be hard to get the full picture of someone just based off of a few comments.

ATS is a self proclaimed conspiracy site... But that doesn't mean everyone here believes in all or even most conspiracies. So one day if we all got doxxed, would people look at us weird if they found out we had thousands of posts on a conspiracy site? Would it be possible to find a few comments from individuals to take them out of context? Speaking for myself, someone could absolutely paint me in a horrible way if they cherry picked properly. I often times am satirical in such an extreme way to prove a point someone might think I'm a horrible person. Often times I try to comment purely on the context of a thread, which might change my post completely.

If someone only got drawn to the threads that spoke of Nazi's, and me saying they should be treated the same under the law as any other group... They might miss me saying the same in the threads that proposed classifying ANTIFA as terrorists which I said is too far. The laws that exist have the full capacity to punish anyone who breaks them. Further more, sometimes it can be dangerous with the online brigade culture who see themselves as judge, jury, and executioner.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Iron March was founded in 2011 by a Russian nationalist named Alexander “Slavros” Mukhitdinov, and abruptly closed without explanation in November 2017.
- From OP link.

I'm not seeing anything on how the information was obtained... But it's odd, because it appears the site went down in 2017.

According to a README file posted with the dump, the data came from a user on an active neo-Nazi forum that succeeded IronMarch, who posted a cache they described as comprising “176 Gigabytes worth of videos, images, and literature all straight from ironmarch.” The original download link for the cache is currently dead.

That's all I got, so far.

Vice

ETA:

Although Motherboard could not verify all the contents of the dump, early record searches match names and details of white nationalist militants tracked by Motherboard over the course of a two-year investigation into neo-Nazi terrorism. The dump also matched internal IronMarch data that Motherboard already accessed.

The identity of whoever originally obtained the data isn’t known, but the dump was uploaded to the Internet Archive by a user named “antifa-data” on November 6.

User antifa-data?

A cache of data exposes the logins, emails, and IP addresses of users on IronMarch, a defunct neo-Nazi forum considered the birthplace of several militant organizations.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

So, by this premise, we are to Tolerate slavery?

Pedophilia?

Necrophilia?

Are those three things legal? No.

Is believing in any ideology legal so long as you don't infringe on the rights of others? Yes. The second you break the law in your ideology, you reap the consequences.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why should Nazis be shown fairness?

Why should pick a group you hate be shown fairness?

So Nazi's, because they're Nazi's don't have a right to privacy?

Just to be clear, because of a belief, you think people should be denied rights.

Now no one likes Nazi's. No one likes fascists, authoritarians.

Not too many people like communists.

Should they all be denied rights?

Exactly. Where does that line of thinking end?

"They are Nazi's, so it is ok to violate their right to privacy.....I mean they are Nazi's so......"

"They are Nazi's, so it is ok to punch them in the face.....I mean they are Nazi's so......."

"They are Nazi's, so it is ok to burn down their houses......I mean they are Nazi's so......"

also dangerous, is who gets to decide who is a Nazi and who is not......if you look at twitter, a large portion of the conservatives there are slandered as Nazis on a daily basis......

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
who gets that venom next
vegans?
atheists?

And crossfitters. Don't forget the crossfitters.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

This is probably the first thread in a long time I’ve given conservatives a star. To all the ones who call it out and say good riddance to these nazi dbags, I wish the rest of the apologists here had your fortitude.

I think everyone is agreement that nazis are bad.

I think the questions stem from the validity of the files, and if this is a generally good way for society to deal with people they disagree with.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

who gets that venom next
vegans?
atheists?

Gingers.

Ginger vegans, who do yoga.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

who gets that venom next
vegans?
atheists?

Gingers.

Dear God, no

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

also dangerous, is who gets to decide who is a Nazi and who is not......if you look at twitter, a large portion of the conservatives there are slandered as Nazis on a daily basis......

And liberals are slandered as communist, antifa, pencil neck geeks and mooks.

it's a rough world....

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

In the spirit of openness, Antifa will stop wearing masks to disguise their appearance now also, right?

protesters all around the world wearing masks when protesting dictatorship, corrupt governments etc... makes sense in a way. and talking about antifa - its only the so called 'schwarzer block' wearing masks, most of them are peaceful activists. i'm antifascist too, by the way.

So you endorse antifa because their name is anti fascist. Whoever came up with the name antifa needs to be promoted to grandmaster

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

In the spirit of openness, Antifa will stop wearing masks to disguise their appearance now also, right?

protesters all around the world wearing masks when protesting dictatorship, corrupt governments etc... makes sense in a way. and talking about antifa - its only the so called 'schwarzer block' wearing masks, most of them are peaceful activists. i'm antifascist too, by the way.

So you endorse antifa because their name is anti fascist. Whoever came up with the name antifa needs to be promoted to grandmaster

I always ask, but who is pro-fascist?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

And liberals are slandered as communist, antifa, pencil neck geeks and mooks.

it's a rough world....

yep......indeed it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It's genius PR. You don't support antifa So by default you must profa?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

who gets that venom next
vegans?
atheists?

Gingers.

Is this a good time or place for the following... Probably not, but I can't resist.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

who gets that venom next
vegans?
atheists?

those dam fad following health hipsters.....
they are definitely next

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nazis.

Neo-Nazis.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Anti Union corporate Oligarchs

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Anti-fascist movements (/ˈæntifɑː, ænˈtiːfə/) and anti-fascist action networks are groups that describe themselves as anti-fascist. Such movements have been active in several countries in the second half of the 20th and early 21st century.

But to be fair, some of them are way over the top. I don't support violence, like most of us. Fact is: Antifas aren't a danger for modern societies but far-right-extremists are.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The fact that this neo fascist site called itself Iron March is ironic to say the least. But lets not forget who supposedly got the data.

"Antifa data"

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Isn't ironic that many on Antifas side are just mostly white males? and who look out of college or dropouts?

Fact is: Antifas aren't a danger for modern societies but far-right-extremists are.

More people had being killed due to a Islamic terrorist attack and other attacks over the alleged far-right-extremism.

edit on 7-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join