It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leak from neo-Nazi site could identify hundreds of extremists worldwide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I wonder if they'll publish the troll accounts as well or bury them?

It's funny how I went almost my whole life with hardly ever hearing anything about Neo-Nazis until the very moment in time the new social fascist left is plotting a massive takeover and reorder of everything in our lives from top to bottom. Gee, it is almost as if they would need a scapegoat to achieve that just as any faction in history has since the beginning of time.

Look, nobody likes Neo-Nazis. These vapid pukes don't even like themselves. But if you're going to sit there with a straight face and say that a bunch of weak, maladjusted punks in their mother's basement are the biggest threat to society today then I'm going to call you an ignorant, non-critical thinking pawn.

And you deserve everything that is happening now in Trump and everything else coming down the pike that promises to be infinitely worse.
edit on 7-11-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

And you deserve everything that is happening now in Trump and everything else coming down the pike that promises to be infinitely worse.

Ah, someone thinking about what comes post-Trump.

All of the shouting and commotion today about Trump. Yes: what will the people unhappy with Trump do if really nasty operators successfully adopt the populist style and get elected? All of the overreaction today plays right into the hands of genuine bad guys, too: after the Trump administration, there will be fatigue among the public as concerns warnings and fear mongering.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is this gonna be one of those sites that pull Trump donors and call them nazis? Racist.org v.2?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Neo Nazi have nothing to do with left or right.. they praise a fallen empire that tortured and killed woman and kids.
and 90% of them do not even know what a nazi is.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Iron March was founded in 2011 by a Russian nationalist named Alexander “Slavros” Mukhitdinov, and abruptly closed without explanation in November 2017.
- From OP link.

I'm not seeing anything on how the information was obtained... But it's odd, because it appears the site went down in 2017.

It probably went 'dark'.

Which makes it hard to verify the leak.

Very true, but i know there are 'custom networks' which exist and operate in plain sight.
The Dark Web is a big piece of the puzzle, but the ones we don't know about...

Well, I have some theories.

Back to Nazi's though - dropping a list like that with no form of non-repudiation would be extremely irresponsible.
Guilty by internet list...

Yet this is the type of world I would prefer, technically 'hacking' is a way of putting power back in the hands of the people -
if we can confirm the authenticity of the information.

I miss Julian, he only dropped raw info.
RIP.
edit on 7-11-2019 by GreenGunther because: Words

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Yeah those antifa guys are really on their game. Has anyone here ever even heard of "Iron March"? I thought the left loved storm front, that's all they ever talk about. They're going to expose hundreds around the world, so out of 8 billion people, but according to these same people, there's at least 65 million right here in America, which includes you and me.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Gee, did they hand this info over to the legal authorities also? Or did they just dump it onto the internet? At least the legal authorities have the ability to actually investigate the people quietly and avoid ruining peoples lives just because they were too dumb to know they shouldn't be spouting a bunch of stupid crap for the laughs.
And, this is coming out of russia, the source of much of the fake news stories that still persist today. I would take its credibility with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cool.
Some leftist Bogeyman have been exposed...

So what now?
Dox them?
Cancel them?

I find it funny how this is exposing a few hundred extremist's. Yet we are continually told of this massive Nazi movement in the west. A few hundred is a far cry from half of some Western Nations. Just sayin...

Me thinks this is more leftist fear mongering to try and counter all the recent leftist mob violence in Minnesota and other major cities.

We still live in a climate where wearing a MAGA hat will get you assaulted in most major cities. Yet the OP would have us believe white nationalists are around every corner...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I ain't a skeered...the Patriot act will save us...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Painting with a broad brush under the guise of being "morally right" is just dangerous.

I'm an independent, and some would say moderate. I don't really like how the extremes of both sides of the political spectrum in America get such a loud voice while the majority is left with no one to represent them... But I've adopted the idea if I want all my rights, I have to defend the rights of those I disagree with, or I don't love liberty. Liberty only exists with tolerance, which itself is misunderstood. Tolerance means you tolerate things you disagree with.

Now, if fringe groups had their way, they would try and take equity of rights from their opponents, something we should all be against... But by trying to take their voice, we're doing their bidding.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Why should Nazis be shown fairness?

By the same token, why should the left be shown fairness?

Same concept... a bunch of intolerant bigots who want to rule the world.

😀

Be careful. You just called the right Nazis. Freudian slip I guess.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's probably been sitting in a democrat archive since 2017 just in case it had to be pulled and used when plan Z-0344 failed to get Trump out of office. Now they'll find some name on here that had support for Trump in 2016 and link it to Trump himself. Too predictable, too funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So we don't know how they obtained the data and it's probably linked to antifa.

So you endorse doxxing people from an anonymous source. I have no sympathy for a neo nazi but this is a dangerous game where antifa data can ruin someone's life or even incite violence.

But yet again antifa is full of basement dwellers so maybe it's reliable.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Painting with a broad brush under the guise of being "morally right" is just dangerous.

I'm an independent, and some would say moderate. I don't really like how the extremes of both sides of the political spectrum in America get such a loud voice while the majority is left with no one to represent them... But I've adopted the idea if I want all my rights, I have to defend the rights of those I disagree with, or I don't love liberty. Liberty only exists with tolerance, which itself is misunderstood. Tolerance means you tolerate things you disagree with.

Now, if fringe groups had their way, they would try and take equity of rights from their opponents, something we should all be against... But by trying to take their voice, we're doing their bidding.

Everyone loves a martyr, this is true.

But what I'm getting at isn't anything to do with morals or morality.
If information is verifiable, the source is legitimate, context has been confirmed etc.
Well then, facts are facts...

I don't trust any legal system, the truth is rarely revealed through courts.
But facts remain facts, and from that I can deduce my own perspective.

I'm not of the sort that will shout 'burn the Neo-Nazis'.
This is a rare opportunity to study why this phenomenon occurs in society.
They are not the first, and most definitely not the last, but if we could just understand and mitigate.

We agree on most things -

Liberty only exists with tolerance, which itself is misunderstood. Tolerance means you tolerate things you disagree with.

Relationships are built on compromise, we all have a relationship with the rest of society.
A decent society is one that can compromise, the USA is currently lacking that.
I live in Africa, so your problems are minuscule compared to my societal dilemma's.

I've been rambling..
edit on 7-11-2019 by GreenGunther because: W

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Lumenari

If you truly equate the entirety of people on the Left with Nazis... Well I guess I should thank you for letting me know to never take anything you say seriously again.

Big oof. Lol

This is probably the first thread in a long time I’ve given conservatives a star. To all the ones who call it out and say good riddance to these nazi dbags, I wish the rest of the apologists here had your fortitude.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
With the Neo Nazi files, there will be a direct connection to KKK, Hammerskins, Aryan Nation, the Order and many others in the White separatist movement. Not a good day for racist bigots.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Of course it has...
Wonder how many intelligence officers were working undercover on that site, as well as others, just got doxed..

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you don't trust the legal system, you dont trust the govt, believe half the country is your enemy.... why not go out and join antifa or one of the far right white separatists groups and work to tear down the system hoping that you will when the war that would come soon afterwards and be the ones to inherit the wreckage and get to resurrect your version of utopia?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Tolerance means you tolerate things you disagree with.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So, by this premise, we are to Tolerate slavery?

Pedophilia?

Necrophilia?

I'm genuinely curious. Is this statement bound by any by any act of decency, or does it stand alone?
If it is bound by decency, I would argue Nazi's and their philosophy indecent.

Would you agree? Or do we 'tolerate' that which with we disagree?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In the spirit of openness, Antifa will stop wearing masks to disguise their appearance now also, right?

protesters all around the world wearing masks when protesting dictatorship, corrupt governments etc... makes sense in a way. and talking about antifa - its only the so called 'schwarzer block' wearing masks, most of them are peaceful activists. i'm antifascist too, by the way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join