It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New strain of HIV identified.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Bloodworth

1 - already a thread on this

too - why the political wingnuttery ???

Because damn near everything is spun in a pro conservative anti-liberal way here. It's shall we say, popular.

He even used the word conserve out of context when contain was the word to use. Politics on the brain.

Liberals want to help people in need based on love.

Conservatives value self-reliance. And besides it's their own fault for having gay sex.

HIV is almost entirely something you catch from risky behavior. That risky behavior is unprotected male gay sex. The other risk factor is intravenous drug use (sharing needles).

Yes, a hetero man / women can catch it but it almost always is because they had sex with someone engaging in the risk factors above.

Progressives have tried to mask the facts to make it seem like anyone can catch HIV and act like you just wake up one morning and find you are HIV positive. No, you are packing fudge with men, using drugs, and engaging in risky behavior with high risk individuals. It is that simple.

Bulls#it

I know a girl who got it from a tattoo gun that wasn't properly sanitized, by the time she figured out she had it, she had passed it on to her boyfriend through vaginal intercourse.

Take your hate somewhere else.

I never said 100%. I said "almost always". Work on your reading comprehension and logic skills. The tattoo gun was probably used on someone in the category I mentioned.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

CDC Data

76% of new cases involve gay men and drug use. CDC report claims 24% to be hetero sex. However, they probably gloss over the "down low" incidences where you have bi-sexual men sleeping with women.

One of the lowest infection rates is actually among lesbos.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Hopefully this new strain of HIV, will make some sex crazies rethink of their crazy fantasies whatever they are gay or hetero who might have risky fantasies.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Edumakated
Hopefully this new strain of HIV, will make some sex crazies rethink of their crazy fantasies whatever they are gay or hetero who might have risky fantasies.

I doubt it. If the last strain didn't stop people from engaging in risky behavior then the new strain wont either. If anything, the drugs that are helping people "live with HIV" are probably doing more harm because it is making people less concerned about catching it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE PREVIOUSLY EXISTING DISCUSSION ON THE SAME TOPIC
LOCATED HERE

Thread closed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join