It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility cloak now a real thing, Canadian company says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Many of us have seen the invisibility cloak demonstrated by the Japanese.. Well here is another company, this time in Canada, that has also produced a light bending material that blocks not only visible light but also Ultraviolet, Thermal, and even I.R. From what I have so far seen the material is ridged .

The videos in the second link after the press blurb are worth a look see for those who might be interested.. Many of us have seen the poor quality video where a cloaked guy returns to a A.P.C. supposedly someplace in Iraq. youtu.be... but this Canadian company seems to have it all when considering different wave lengths . Having said that I am impressed but not totally blown away as you have to wonder if this is now available for the public what is hidden ?
www.mysterywire.com...

Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corp. of Vancouver has filed for patents on material that it says can hide “a person, a vehicle, a ship, spacecraft and buildings.”

Hyperstealth biotechnology corp t.co...
— RektedXurtan (@Xurtan3) October 22, 2019

The company’s technologies, described in a news release, allow for:

light bending across all spectrums
amplification of solar radiation
holograph-like projection
laser-scattering systems

The company’s website describes it as “leaders in camouflage, concealment and deception” and offers several promotional videos to show what their products can do.
There are several videos produced by HyperStealth at the following link.
www.hyperstealth.com...

Here is a shorter montage of the multiple videos youtu.be...

Hologram youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This seems very similar to something I invented long ago that came to me when I was editing something out of a photo digitally. It seemed the best method to edit out the object was to just select the area next to the object (which represented a part of the background) and then stretch it over the object to cover it. This essentially just made it look like the background continued on. Similarly you can just use the clone tool and clone what is next to the object on top of the object.

I'd imagine you can do the same thing with some clever material. The material would be made of a matrix of tiny reflectors that can take light from behind and pass it forward, and also take light from the side and pass it forward, blended with the other light. Essentially each reflector will pass light it receives over to its neighbor for it to also reflect forward. What reflects forward would be an average of all the light going in and passed from the neighbors. This is like stretching the light over an object, similar to my editing of a photo.

After watching the video, the output of the cloak seems to be doing just that. The cloak works best when the background is a repeating pattern or straight horizontal lines.
edit on 7-11-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There was a dude peddelingnthis to the military couple years back....thought it went bkack ops. I wonder if i can wrap my car in that? Damned speed cameras.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It has been reality for a very, very long time.
I lived for awhile where a lot of military testing took place.

One day I saw an airplane, in restricted air space, where no plane should ever be, disappear on a cloudless day. I was in a car with the a/c on so I didn't hear but could clearly see the plane. Suddenly, poof, it was visually gone. I was startled.

So I asked one of the scientists about it, to make sure I wasn't going crazy. He said "We've had that technology for decades. It's nothing new at all."

Now I never "saw" a person disappear, just a plane so I can only speak to what I call cloaking for an airplane on a clear, cloudless day.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
There was a dude peddelingnthis to the military couple years back....thought it went bkack ops. I wonder if i can wrap my car in that? Damned speed cameras.

Maybe better to just wrap the license plate, eh?
I would really hate to be driving down the highway and slam into Grandma tooling down the road going 35 mph in the fast lane with her invisibility cloak deployed.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Good point. Will need to.wrap.the windows to keep the cameras out of my business.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh great. Now we have to bomb Canada because of this new threat.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Don't waste you ammunition.

The Dark State has had this technology for a very long time and 86ed a LOT OF PEOPLE to keep it under wraps...….allthatsinteresting.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, we need to bomb them because they call 'ham' 'bacon'.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ummm...it looks to me like they're just using a flat Fresnel lensed material...that redirects the light path...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For real!!!!

But man...imagine it...Canucks will be able to wrap.them selves up in this and walk right up to a moose.....makin it damned easier for love-making. Moosehead ya know.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So humans can do this with 2019 human technology but aliens just can't figure it out. Interstellar/intergalactic travel? Piece of cake! Cloaking device? No way dude! LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The video of the soldier with the claimed invisibility cloak was debunked about five minutes after it was first shown.A very poor quality video to start with (low bitrate and refresh rate) transmitted over a low quality satellite link with lots of compression means it just can't keep up with any fast moving objects.You can see the same effect if it's a soldier in Iraq,a runner in Paris or freerunner in Seattle,none of them using any sort of stealth technology.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For real!!!!

But man...imagine it...Canucks will be able to wrap.them selves up in this and walk right up to a moose.....makin it damned easier for love-making. Moosehead ya know.

Unfortunatly This prolly makes it impossible for the person under it to see because we have to have light bounce back to our eyes to see. Why? Because science.(great channel on youtube btw)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I thought you were forward thinking?? The person using it has a drone flying above

I posted this in one of my threads last week. Let's all get our own and do something funny at a local irs office.
adapting to the reality of post modern government spying on the citizen

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
HyperStealth Bio-technology Corp offers some nice light bending material that can make objects or people behind them nearly/mostly invisible. This material works to conceal not only visible light, but also IR signatures including thermal, short-wave, even ultra violet. These are exactly the kind of technology the founding fathers wanted all Americans to have in addition to appropriate defensive weapons in response to an overbearing surveillance state.

Funny, when I posted that last week I was able to playback in the thread. Now you have to open YouTube. Guess it has been going viral. Trying to convince my boss at a paintball field to make a purchase inquiry 😌
edit on 11-7-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
So all fresnal lenses can conceal short wave IR, thermal and UV and night vision signatures as well as the objects behind them??

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well drrr. Cut out a couple eye holes.. ...or have 4 pin hole.cameras around ya. Adapt and overcome!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Don't waste you ammunition.

The Dark State has had this technology for a very long time and 86ed a LOT OF PEOPLE to keep it under wraps...….allthatsinteresting.com...

You are correct.

I saw it in action with an airplane in the sky. According to the scientist I asked about it, it has been around for decades.

I asked a scientist in the testing zone about it because it freaked me out. I called it cloaking tech, the scientist said I wasn't crazy, that the technology for cloaking has been around a long long time.

But to date no one has 86ed me for seeing it personally in action, the scientist was pretty chill in admitting it. So I doubt they have 86ed anyone over this for a very long time. Just kept it classified, but for some odd reason the scientist felt sorry for me having seen it in action and verified it was real. However, the other person in the car with me at the time I saw it, who does have top secret clearance, to this day, "doesn't remember it happening".

edit on 11/8/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well drrr. Cut out a couple eye holes.. ...or have 4 pin hole.cameras around ya. Adapt and overcome!!!!

YEah...eye holes..that wont totally give you away......

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A couple sheets of that stuff would make one hell of a sniper screen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join