It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don and the Giant Impeach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The 5 Stages of Republican Impeachment Grief

1) Anger

2) Denial

3) Won't Read

4) Can't Read

5) No hablo ingles

That's comedy gold right there folks. If your not laughing, your too uptight. Smoke something legal, if it is where you reside of course. Or maybe even if it's not!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I don't know why you would post a video of comedy for Trump supporters.

Everybody knows the only things we respond to are memes, DJT Tweets, and Russian Facebook trolls. We're not sophisticated enough to understand the cutting-edge and risk-taking humor of such legendary anti-Trump comedy pioneers as Stephen Colbert, Tom Arnold, Rosie O, and Kathy Griffin.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Putting aside your political views and my own (I'm not pro/anti Trump) at what point in that entire video was comedy? I'm honestly asking. I know explaining comedy is difficult and I've tried this before on other sites but where is the comedy in this clip? I've tried watching John Oliver, Colbert, Trevor Noah and some of the other American late shows and I can't find a host who is funny. Jon stewart was the last one who actually made me laugh. I say the same about SNL that hasn't been funny in years possibly decades. I just don't get American comedy or at least this type of comedy and I love insult comedy its one of my favourite types.

Maybe it's the Atlantic divide.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

HAHA! "Trump's in a pickle for Gherkin around. And, it ain't Kosher!"

LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I miss the old Colbert...

Just another example of the lefts inability to produce actual comedy. Compare this to anything Dave Chapelle has done in the last 6 months...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Ok, boomer.

The 5 Stages of Republican Impeachment Grief

1) Anger

2) Denial

3) Won't Read

4) Can't Read

5) No hablo ingles

This is freaking hilarious! This is Lindseys reaction perfectly!
I miss Stewart also!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

But, it's not even funny.

I really don't understand the lack of humour in the left... weird.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sorry but not this isn't funny. There is not one moment in that clip that was funny. The audience is almost always told when to laugh (people standing out of shot holding up cards). Colbert, who WAS funny a while back but as with most late night hosts who are all left leaning by the way, think that making Trump related jokes make them funny or cool or down with the kids. If you find this funny then okay that's your sense of humour and obviously there's nothing I could do to change that however that being said I really do not think that this was comedy.

It could've been but alas it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Is Dave a known conservative?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When Colbert went political he lost all comedic cred in my opinion. Now if he was an equal opportunity comic that would be different he has become just another political hack.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Umm... Op...I found this about as funny as sitting on the
Toilet after some bad mexican food waiting for the end.....

Maybe get outside of your mother's basement and explore some actual comedy clubs? As I just wasted 10 minutes of my life

edit on 8-11-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join