It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important messages from those who have crossed over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Found this channel on Youtube. Great channel. If you are looking for spiritually uplifting videos and separating yourself from this chaotic paradigm check some of these out.

This one is especially good.

Great channel. Not much to say enjoy the videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Give us a little summary!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Can't, you have to watch these. It doesn't count if you hear it from me.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

That first one is especially good.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

When you get to the end of the tunnel and look into the face of God it is important you don't turn away. Bad things happen when you turn away. You don't want to be born again in New Jersey.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When you get to the end of the tunnel and look into the face of God it is important you don't turn away. Bad things happen when you turn away. You don't want to be born again in New Jersey.

It sounds like God is resorting to Old Testement. I was already born into a world where New Jersey exists. Isn't that bad enough?

Quiet Jersey, you know we're right.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Fun fact: those are d_m_t trips brought to you by your brain and not more or less valid than any other psychedelic trip

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Fun fact: those are d_m_t trips brought to you by your brain and not more or less valid than any other psychedelic trip

Fact?

Can I have some proof while I hold the truth.

Your opinion is as valid as mine but ...

Your fact is not a fact just because you utter it.

Proof?

P

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When you get to the end of the tunnel and look into the face of God it is important you don't turn away.

No one will ever see the face of God and live!!

The misconception that you are a separate person ends when God is found..... the illusory believed in separate person is found to have never existed (rapture).

Knowing God is being God.

If turning away happens then the illusion of you in time seeking wholeness will continue.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

1. It has been found in the brain.
2. NDE & dmt have exactly the same psychological effects
3. Both are either signs of a world beyond or both are not, that's personal taste

But if it walks like a duck and it quacks, it's probably a duck.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I just finished watching the first video. The guy is real close to the edge of death. On the operating table it sounds like he's given an epidural. He then has a bunch of near death experiences. It's mostly a complete review of a bunch of little moments throughout his life where he thinks he could have behaved with a better sense of love. His basic message is on the "other side" there is nothing but spirit and love. And we should live with spirit and love on this side.

Most religions speak about a kind of suffering people will have based on how they lived their life. The Tibetan Book of the Dead says we get haunted by demons of our own creation based on bad things we did during our lives.

I think in ancient Egyptian religions you have to keep the scales of your heart as light as a feather otherwise suffering occurs on the other side. Obviously nobody is perfect like God. But apparently it's a good idea to make peace with our imperfections, being angry at our parents, being anger at God, being angry at our lives, and any other immature existential angers.

edit on 7-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

1. It has been found in the brain.
2. NDE & dmt have exactly the same psychological effects
3. Both are either signs of a world beyond or both are not, that's personal taste

But if it walks like a duck and it quacks, it's probably a duck.

It could be the way you think. But even if it is a free-form delusions, because the experience is so profoundly intense, time practically stops and for all practical purposes lasts for an eternity even if it is only 100 milliseconds before last amount of electricity travels through the brain.

edit on 7-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ok, it's not a chemical released by the brain on death... it's really god.

Whew, glad we got that sorted.. thanks god!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thank you for the summary

top topics

join