It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

If its ok to get dirt on your oppenent from foriegn sources,

It's illegal for YOU and your campaign to get dirt of YOUR opponent, by accepting or asking a foreign government for help. It's not illegal for a private citizen, who is not affiliated with you or your campaign, to investigate and publish anything they see fit.

Ergo, dark money Super PACS.

Show me the law that says that.

because as I have shown on this site many times, the law people are claiming says it is illegal to accept a thing of value from a foriegn source "directly or indirectly"

Indirectly, as in, paying a third party to get that thing of value for you.

But please, site the law.

Also, again, when did mueller flip to allow this obvious crime at trump tower to go unpunished?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Mark98SS
In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

Say what?
Where is the law that says this person’s identity must be concealed?
There is none.
He is nowhere near a “True American patriot”, he is verified anti-Trumper that has been associated with many high level anti-Trumpers.
Only an anti-Trumper would say he is a true American patriot because you know, feelz and Orange man bad and all that bullsh!t

Look, bottom line here: your boy has behaved very badly & needs to be punished. Simple as that & get over it.
You've been duped and now exposed for consuming fake news, own it, get over it bruh.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

They stopped investigating someone who helped RIP off the country!! They have been trying to track down the money that was funneled out of the country in hopes of reclaiming some of it..
Screw the danged mueller investigation, which be the way, was assisting ukraine in their investigation also...
Theres too many witnesses saying that trump was holding the aide over Ukraine's head to get them to investigate biden and the 2016 election. Even the ambassador that dropped a nice campaign contribution into trumps war chest is now saying so. So. Maybe someone needs to ask.. was this the first time trump has dangle US assistance over Ukraine's head, or did he do it once before? Or, how many other countries is he doing this to? Gee, who knows, maybe our farmers are being obliterated because hes using tariffs to coerce china into jumping into his game.

Or maybe he is just not familiar how foriegn policy is supposed to work and it's all an innocent blunder.
But to reject the idea that it should be investigated and find out is just plain folly, or a sign that some just doesnt care about much else but their party loyalty..

All there is on biden and his son is a bunch of circumstantial evidence much like what there is with the manifort incident. If it wasn't for so many saying the biden bit has been debunked, the fact that so many other players were saying they wanted the corrupt prosecutor out also and also hesitant about throwing more money into ukraine while he was there, I would say that the two carry about the same weight and are very much similar.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Tonight, Senator Rand Paul blocked a special resolution, designed by Chuck Schumer, to "protect the Whistleblower."

Sen. Rand Paul, R.-Ky., on Wednesday blocked a resolution to reaffirm whistleblower protections, accusing Democrats of “selective outrage.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D.-N.Y., and Sen. Mazie Hirono, D.-Hawaii, made a unanimous consent request, meaning all 100 senators must agree with no objections, to adopt a resolution underscoring the importance of protecting whistleblowers.

"I support whistleblowers, and I do think they have a role to play in keeping government accountable ... but what we have seen over the last few years is that we have a system that we should continue to refine,” said Paul, as The Hill reported.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

This entire Whistleblower scam is unraveling at a record pace tonight. What Adam Schiff put together is a CRIMINAL action against President Trump and the American people! Time for A.G. Barr to get involved now.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

By what I heard, he was asked to by trump.

He refused, hes slightly ticked off that he has been brought into the crapshow.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I dont care what unlected officials opinions on trumps call were.

Star witnesses like the whistle blower and taylor amdit they didnt even hear the phone call.

The ukraine leadership claims no pressure was issued.

Meanwhile, no problem with bidne admitted quid pro quo, using a Billion dollars of US tax money to ensure the prosecutor who happened to be looking into his osns company was fired. In fact, to investigate that is a crime.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You're referring to the "rumor" reported by the Washington Post. WaPo's credibility is suffering.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's not just that one call though. They were told to go through rudy. And rudy along with a few others were telling them that the aid was dependent on the public statement. The so called "transcript" of the call says right on it that it's a summary of the call and we cant really be sure we are getting the full summary. But well, starting next Wednesday, the public hearings will start. Time will tell I guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

So isnt the loons that were pushing the comet pizza crap and oh, hillary is at deaths door crap.. and oh dead kids arent really dead!!

link   

en.wikipedia.org...(organization)

Also, again, when did mueller flip to allow this obvious crime at trump tower to go unpunished?

It's in the Mueller report.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

It's not just that one call though. They were told to go through rudy. And rudy along with a few others were telling them that the aid was dependent on the public statement. The so called "transcript" of the call says right on it that it's a summary of the call and we cant really be sure we are getting the full summary. But well, starting next Wednesday, the public hearings will start. Time will tell I guess.

Show me anywhere rudy claiming there was a quid pro quo.

Also why are summarys of people like strzok accepted at face value when they write them alone, but here when dozens of people heard the call, and must all be hiding the truth knowing this transcript is a lie, we suddenly have to believe the transcript must not be accurate?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What?

Are you confused? This law says nothing about getting dirt from foreign groups on opponents.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

A skunk by any other name is still a cute little stinker.
And has anybody who was actually on the call testify in the house? Were any of them asked? I mean there were people listening in. I do believe some were asked. But, well they cant say one way or the other, am I right? Executive priviledge and all...
edit on 6-11-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Democrats now taking a stab at kangaroo court tactics in DC now. 🤦‍♂️

Lol I would get some rest they are not debating with you they are trying to tell you and others reading their drivel, orange man is bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

A skunk by any other name is still a cute little stinker.
And has anybody who was actually on the call testify in the house? Were any of them asked? I mean there were people listening in. I do believe some were asked. But, well they cant say one way or the other, am I right? Executive priviledge and all...

If they cant say then how did the whistle blower?

meanwhile if this is a cute stinker, what is Bidnes admitted quid pro quo?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So isnt the loons that were pushing the comet pizza crap and oh, hillary is at deaths door crap.. and oh dead kids arent really dead!!

Even if any of those things were true, Washington Post wouldn't report it.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What?

Are you confused? This law says nothing about getting dirt from foreign groups on opponents.

What don't you get?

The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Kangaroo court tactics is having mitch telling us the outcome of a hearing that hasn't even started yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What?

What don't you get?

The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

Show me anywhere in what you posted that says don jr broke the law by his trump tower meeting.

You are incredibly confused, the case you are citing has absolutely nothing to do with this at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Bicent

Kangaroo court tactics is having mitch telling us the outcome of a hearing that hasn't even started yet.

Or how about pelosi and the dems voting for an impeachment inquiry before they even read the whistle blower complaint.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join