It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile the dnc and intel community did take kremlin dirt and use against trump, in the form of the kremlin sourced dossier.

Funny thing about that. They did it legally.

The hacking of the DNC was illegal. The publishing of stolen intellectual/political property on WikiLeaks was also illegal. The Trump Tower meeting? Illegal. And on and on and on.

Oh!!

So now getting dirtb on your opponent from foriegn countries can be legal.

Trump had nothing to do with hacks, so thats irrelevant

The trump tower meeting, what made that illegal, but not the dnc paying for foriegn assistance and dirt including from kremlin officials?

See this is what I love about you guys; you always justify when your side does the exact same thing you say is crimes from the other side

Its hilarious, sad, and depressing all at once!

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your track record on predictions is pretty poor on these boards.

link   
a reply to: loam

I'm still waiting for them to find the basement to the pizza shop...

By the way, the clinton campaign hired an american firm to look into trumps ties in russia, not the kremlin..

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wait a minute, what about the Russian collusion? Now after that was a waste of time and OUR money we are suppose to want to impeach trump over a phone call? The moron, leading this investigation has been caught lying about the conversation.

It is a circus, dividing the country and wasting our money we can use making our lives better new roads, better infrastructure etc. it’s pathetic and sad. Why I mean why I ask myself and how are these politicians in DC? Who would truly vote for people who do nothing to help them in those districts?

edit on 6-11-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's funny that you actually think you said something meaningful.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Mother jones reported on it before the election. Harry reid repeated allegations in it before the election.

Citation required.

I noticed you ignore the part about trumps team never releasing any dirt on hillary from the trump tower meeting (they didnt get any to release) but thats still criminal in your eyes, but all of the sudden if the dnc or hillary didnt release dirt before the election it was ok.

regardless here is your sites. For someone so passionate about foriegn interfence, its a shame you dont even know the most basic facts.

Then-Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid released a letter in the heat of the 2016 election alleging Trump-Russia collusion even though the CIA director at the time urged him not to, according to a person familiar with their conversation.

Mr. Reid’s Aug. 27 letter to the FBI appears to mark the first time a Democrat officially accused President’ Trump’s campaign of colluding with the Russian government to hack his party’s computers.

The letter has come to represent for conservatives the “deep state” — Obama loyalists leaking unproven allegations to the press against Mr. Trump and his people to ruin the campaign, the transition and the White House.

“The evidence of a direct connection between the Russian government and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign continues to mount,” Mr. Reid wrote to FBI Director James B. Comey.

Mr. Reid wrote and leaked his letter after receiving a secret telephone briefing from then-CIA Director John Brennan.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Politics

October 31, 2016
A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

www.motherjones.com...

Do you need me to provide a source the election wasnt until november of 2016, and thus this article was before then?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

First, what benefit would it be for the ukraine to charge manafort with anything?

Uh, to root out corruption?

So what are you alleging, the mastermind trump bribed the ukraine to let manafort go, only to forget manafort is already in prison?

Absolutely, and to overturn/debunk his conviction, and get him out of jail, and clear the Russians of all charges too, and all the other's who may have implicated in the Manafort "Black" file. Remember, all this Crowdstrike stuff is about clearing Russia of 2016 election interference, and blaming the DNC for the hacking themselves and framing Russia

With Obama and biden, we have bidens own words the billion in aid was contigient on firing the prosecutor who was tasked with investigating his sons company.

No one is arguing that. But, you're trying to bait and switch, telling us that it was all about Biden's son. It wasn't. It was an "envoy" effort that included the International Monetary Fund, the United Nations, the European Union and the United States demanding Ukraine address their corruption and fire the prosecutor who refused to investigate and prosecute corruption, among them specifically, the oligarch that owned Burisma.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Your track record on predictions is pretty poor on these boards.

Citation required.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

First, I believe this was before manifort was jailed. I may be wrong on this though.
Second...I think they were hoping that they could get some of that money back? Which would benefit the country.

But, continue on..

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

FAIL.

Congressional letters to the FBI, behind the scenes, is not the DNC using the Steele Dossier against Trump during the 2016 election.

You said that the DNC used dirt, garnered through the Steele Dossier to throw shade at Trump during the 2016 campaign. It didn't happen.

We knew Hillary Clinton was under FBI investigation for her emails. We didn't know anything about Trump's campaign being under investigation until January of 2017.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

DUH!

That's why Super PACs (that never coordinate or communicate with the actual campaign) exist!

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's funny that you do..
Has hillary died yet??

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You have no proof for your manafort conspiracy theory.

Meanwhile i love how because sorsos and obama allies in the eu and imf also wanted shokin gone for being corrupt and not charging corrupt oligarchs.

Repubs and dems both wanted comey fired, so did you say it was ok for trump to do so because others wanted it?

Meanwhile why didnt the imf, eu, biden and obama say a peep when their allies in the nabu buried the case into burisma and zlochevsky?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

First, I believe this was before manifort was jailed. I may be wrong on this though.
Second...I think they were hoping that they could get some of that money back? Which would benefit the country.

But, continue on..

So the idea here is that Ukraine stopped helping mueller investigate manafort.

So let me get this straight.

'It is shady for the ukraine to NOT give the US eveindce of crimes to people connected to trump. But it is shady for Trump to ask Ukraine to cooperate with investigations into peopkle connected to Obama.

Unbelieveable.

Meanwhile, when that cooperations stopped, three dems senators did exactly what they accuse trump of, and sent a letter saying they helped ukraine and would be very upset if ukraine didnt cooperate with mueller.

But somehow that was ok.

You cant make this stuff up its so hypocritical and fantastic!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

FAIL.

Congressional letters to the FBI, behind the scenes, is not the DNC using the Steele Dossier against Trump during the 2016 election.

You said that the DNC used dirt, garnered through the Steele Dossier to throw shade at Trump during the 2016 campaign. It didn't happen.

We knew Hillary Clinton was under FBI investigation for her emails. We didn't know anything about Trump's campaign being under investigation until January of 2017.

Harry reids letter was made PUBLIC and reported on

Mr. Reid wrote and leaked his letter after receiving a secret telephone briefing from then-CIA Director John Brennan.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oct. 31, 2016 at 7:15 a.m. EDT

In a letter to FBI Director James B. Comey on Sunday night, outgoing Senate Minority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) says Comey may have broken the law.

And that's not even the most brazen claim in the letter — not by a long shot.

In the course of arguing that Comey's disclosure that the FBI is looking into new Hillary Clinton investigation emails may have violated the Hatch Act, Reid slips in an extremely bold claim about the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

www.washingtonpost.com...

You are wrong again. Or as you would put it

FAIL

And the motherjones article was also before the election.

And i said the dems used the dirt against trump, this occured before and after the election

Now you move the goal psost again when I prove you wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

DUH!

That's why Super PACs (that never coordinate or communicate with the actual campaign) exist!

Ok so why was the trump tower meeting illegal again? If its ok to get dirt on your oppenent from foriegn sources, what was illegal about this, and why did mueller cover up for those at the meeting?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

An enterprising journalist would look into Javelin Missiles.

Ukraine shielded Manafort from corruption probes to ensure delivery of US missiles – report www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If its ok to get dirt on your oppenent from foriegn sources,

It's illegal for YOU and your campaign to get dirt of YOUR opponent, by accepting or asking a foreign government for help. It's not illegal for a private citizen, who is not affiliated with you or your campaign, to investigate and publish anything they see fit.

Ergo, dark money Super PACS.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The "Trump Tower Meeting" had zer0 to do with anything about Hillary.

It was a botched setup that backfired on Democrat "Strategists" because The Trump People knew it was a BS attempt 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

An enterprising journalist would look into Javelin Missiles.

Ukraine shielded Manafort from corruption probes to ensure delivery of US missiles – report www.rt.com...

strange no enterprising journalists thought to investigate bidens quid pro quo. Fun how RT is now a credible source, but they werent when the called out the russian collusion hoax.

Again, it was fine for the US to dmeand the ukraine cooperate into investigations that could harm trump, but for trump to ask for cooperation into investigations that could hurt dems is a crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join