It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wow!!!! Contacts with russians!!!!!

Surely you are about to post the section of the mueller report where he said these contacts were illegal!!!

I cant wait!!!

Yeah, well that Trump Tower meeting was NOT above board.
Tell me, why did Jared Kushner, Jeff Session, Paul Manafort, Don Jr, Mike Flynn and son, etc., lie about those contacts.

Why did the dnc lie about paying for the dossier for a year?

Tell me, when exactly do you think mueller and his team flipped to be a stooge of trump and let jr's crime of that meeting go unpunished?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Meanwhile the dnc and intel community did take kremlin dirt and use against trump, in the form of the kremlin sourced dossier.

Strange how you have no problem with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Was shokin tasked with invesigating Burisma? Yes.

Nope.
He was, finally, fired by the Ukraine Parliament, for refusing to investigate and prosecute corruption, including the oligarch that owned Burisma, after the urging of the EU, IMF, the UN and the USA (VP Biden).

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Politics in 2019, people are more interested in chasing the boogie man, more interested in what aboutism, more interested in being woke, more interested in thinking they are right instead of SECURING our borders, lowering our deficit, fighting hunger, fixing our infrastructure, I can go on and on.

The plebs are so easily fooled and it’s even easier to divide and conquer them.

Wake up folks your on an ats forum. Not twatter..
edit on 6-11-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh.. their motive for going into that meeting was as pure as newly fallen snow!
Or maybe it was that Hillary forced jr into his "if it's what you say, I love it!" And of course you realize that bill and her kidnapped them a forced them into that meeting room...
But all that is old news and barr is making sure that neither we, nor congress, ever get the full story on that one.

Now we are onto ukraine, coercion, secret hearings held in the pizza shop basement.. or wait a minute, the pizza shop didnt have a basement... it was a secure room in the basement of the congress building. At least it was secure before a bunch of republicans stormed it with their electronics in hand even though quite a few could have just walked in and sat down.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Who did they lie to? the FBI? Congress?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Was shokin tasked with invesigating Burisma? Yes.

Nope.
He was, finally, fired by the Ukraine Parliament, for refusing to investigate and prosecute corruption, including the oligarch that owned Burisma, after the urging of the EU, IMF, the UN and the USA (VP Biden).

Then while Shokin was refusing to investigate, who was in charge of the investigation?

Oh thats right, it was shokin.

And oh thats right, Obama and biden had no way of knowing what his exact investigation was up too, only that he was in charge.

And once he was fired, the investigation was kicked to the Obama allied NSBU, so surely they did a thorough incvestigation charging Zlochevsky, who obamas admin claimed was corrupt. Oh wait, they buried the investigation, and obama and biden said nothing?

Thats seems odd from a group who was so concerned about ukrainian prosecutors letting corrupt oligrachs go that they were going to withhold a billion dollars.

Almsot like they didnt care zlochevsky was left off the hook by teir allied nabu.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Meanwhile the dnc and intel community did take kremlin dirt and use against trump, in the form of the kremlin sourced dossier.

Did they? The public didn't even know about the dossier until January of 2017. How was the Steele Dossier used during the 2016 campaign against Donald Trump?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If it was illegal for don jr to get dirt on hillary from russians, why was it legal for hillary and the dnc to pay for dirt (and actually get it) on trump from russians?

Or from the ukraine for that matter?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Who did they lie to? the FBI? Congress?

The media.

Are you claiming kushner and others lied to congress or the fni? Why did mueller not charge them then?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hey, lets not lose focus on how credible these lame whistleblowers are...NOT.

Turns out, one of the "star witnesses", U.S. diplomat Bill Taylor, had NO first hand knowledge at all! His sole source was the NY Times!

The transcripts of his testimony described the Zeldin-Taylor exchange as follow:

Zeldin: What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and [Ukrainian company that employed Hunter] Burisma?
Taylor: As I understand it from one of the maybe the article in the New York Times about [Trump’s private lawyer] Mr. [Rudy] Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr.Giuliani’s client. I think that’s what he says. He says he’s got one client, and he’s useful to the client.
Zeldin: And then it’s your inference that Mr. Giuliani’s goal would be the President’s goal?
Taylor: Yes.
Zeldin: And your source is the New York Times?
Taylor: Yes.
Zeldin: So do you have any other source that the President’s goal in making this request was anything other than the New York Times?
Taylor: I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the President was thinking.

www.breitbart.com... iden/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

LMAO. MSM acts as if these whistleblowers are credible and un-biased, with first-hand knowledge. WHAT A JOKE!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Did they? The public didn't even know about the dossier until January of 2017. How was the Steele Dossier used during the 2016 campaign against Donald Trump?

Mother jones reported on it before the election. Harry reid repeated allegations in it before the election.

Comeys fbi used it to spy on trunp connected people.

It was then used for two years as a reason for the investigation into trump, and many people believe many of the allegations today,.

Don jr never got dirt on hillary from russians, yet you claim his attempt was criminal

so why is it ok for the dnc to get dirt on trump from russians, so long as they didnt use it before the election?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Umm. Care to talk about how the previous Ukraine president suddenly dropped a number of investigations into manifort and stopped cooperating with the mueller investigation and how they were soon rewarded with javilans by trump.
edit on 6-11-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wait for the FISA report, which I'm sure you'll find a thousand excuses to justify all of those abuses.

edit on 6-11-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Be specific. What exactly did he do? What part of that rises to the level of being an impeachable offense?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Funny thing about that. They did it legally.

The hacking of the DNC was illegal. The publishing of stolen intellectual/political property on WikiLeaks was also illegal. The Trump Tower meeting? Illegal. And on and on and on.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Umm. Care to talk about how the previous Ukraine president suddenly dropped a number of investigations into manifort and stopped cooperating with the mueller investigation and how they were soon rewarded with javilans by trump.

Sure.

First, what benefit would it be for the ukraine to charge manafort with anything? He is already in prison in the US. So what are you alleging, the mastermind trump bribed the ukraine to let manafort go, only to forget manafort is already in prison?

Secondly the previous adminstartion was worried, rightfully so, that the investigation into manafort had been tainted because the NABU and Leschenko released details of it illegally to interfere in the 2016 election to help hillary.

(I know I know, dmeocrats suddenly dont care about that foriegn interference into our elections)

And none of this is repsonsive to anything I typed.

You scenario has no proof these javalins were contigent on dropping the onvestigation into manafort.

With Obama and biden, we have bidens own words the billion in aid was contigient on firing the prosecutor who was tasked with investigating his sons company.

We know that they said zlochevsky was guilty, that their allies in the nabu got the case, that the nabu buried it, and that Obama and biden all of the suddent didnt care zlochevsky was left off the hook.

But sure, ignore all that cause Manafort and missles.

link   

Mother jones reported on it before the election. Harry reid repeated allegations in it before the election.

Citation required.

link   

Can you point to a single statute or case that makes publishing stolen information illegal?

Because I'm pretty sure that the Supreme Court of the United States says otherwise.

You might want to brush up on New York Times Co. v. United States.

edit on 6-11-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Wait for the FISA report, which I'm sure you'll find a thousand excuses to justify all of those abuses.

Okay. I predict a "nothing burger".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join