It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I honestly hope you never see the day when you realize how wrong you are.

Decentralized power is what makes this country special. The way your see it has been tried in various forms over the last six thousand years of recorded human governance with terrible consequences.

Sad. The left used to believe in completely the opposite of what you are saying now.

I remember the left in the media and elsewhere lamenting the intel agencies lied us into wars. I remember tehir heros like noam chomsky criticizing the military industry complex manufacturing consent to get us in never ending wars.

Now because orange man bad they openly cheer for the intel communities subverting our elections.

Astounding.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

He's no "patriot," he's a "plant." Eric Ciaramella is a pawn being used to validate this sham impeachment.

He is a CIA analyst who at one point was detailed to the White House and is now back working at the CIA.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC.

Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election

A CIA officer specializing in Russia and Ukraine, Ciaramella was detailed over to the National Security Council from the agency in the summer of 2015, working under Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser. He also worked closely with the former vice president.

Biden’s office invited Ciaramella to an October 2016 state luncheon the vice president hosted for Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. Other invited guests included Brennan, as well as then-FBI Director James Comey and then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper.
www.realclearinvestigations.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Funny you dont think unelected officials making these decsions is "undemocratic"

You mean like "doing their jobs"?

Like Biden forcing the prosecutor looking into his sons company to be fired?

Fake news. You have an orange Kool-Aid mustache.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

show me in the transcript

Show me an actual transcript.

Zelensky, who brought up biden first, said he would investigate corruption without knowing aid was being withheld.

Wrong. Trump mentioned Biden first, according to the memo that was released. Read it.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I bet they found evidence to back up your narrative and the report was scathing about Trump's collusion with Russia, ya?

As a matter of fact, it did and it was.

#ReadtheMuellerReport

Can you quote the section?

Because: The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Astounding indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Decentralized power is what makes this country special.

That's not the same and calling critical departmental agencies heads and patriots liars, traitors and criminals, for doing their jobs and because they stand behind their research.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

These discussions become more pointless everyday.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Wow!!!! Contacts with russians!!!!!

Surely you are about to post the section of the mueller report where he said these contacts were illegal!!!

I cant wait!!!

Yeah, well that Trump Tower meeting was NOT above board.
Tell me, why did Jared Kushner, Jeff Session, Paul Manafort, Don Jr, Mike Flynn and son, etc., lie about those contacts.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Did they lie Under oath?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

“did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts,

They tried. Jared Kushner's back door computer hook up with Russia, Paul Manafort's giving polling data to Russian operative, Rodger Stone notifying Trump on WikiLeak releases for campaign coordination. Don Jr's "I love it" Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Hillary...and adoption, of course. Mike Flynn's efforts to lift Russian sanctions.

...And so much more!

"Russia! If your listening!"

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

That not what the US Intel Community Inspector General says. It's not what the CIA or the FBI or the NSA or Homeland Security says either.

After not looking at the actual server! Funny how after all the hijinks leading up to the 2016 election you still feel this way. Tarmac meeting, failure to prosecute Hilary for lying under oath and oh yes paying off the DNC. All of these facts undercut your statements about career bureaucrats. But its okay the folks with the d in their names did it.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did they lie Under oath?

Jess Session did. Mike Flynn did.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Funny you dont think unelected officials making these decsions is "undemocratic"

You mean like "doing their jobs"?

Like Biden forcing the prosecutor looking into his sons company to be fired?

Fake news. You have an orange Kool-Aid mustache.

No, spyong on a president using kremlin sourced oppo research that was never verified is not their jobs.

And you can say fake news all you want.

Was shokin tasked with invesigating Burisma? Yes.

Did biden withhold a billion in aid until he was fired?

yes

With all of the butt kissing you are doing lying to defend Biden and the obama admin, your moustache is a different color than orange.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

That not what the US Intel Community Inspector General says. It's not what the CIA or the FBI or the NSA or Homeland Security says either.

Yep. Every single one of them has rejected the "Ukrainian One" conspiracy, that the DNC hired Ukrainians to hack the DNC and send the data to WikiLeaks, and then hired Crowdstrike to frame Russia, has been utterly debunked by the DNI, ICIG, the CIA, NSA, Homeland Security and the FBI.

Your Joe Biden conspiracy about firing the prosecutor to save his some from investigation or prosecution and been utterly debunked as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

show me in the transcript

Show me an actual transcript.

Zelensky, who brought up biden first, said he would investigate corruption without knowing aid was being withheld.

Wrong. Trump mentioned Biden first, according to the memo that was released. Read it.

First, you are correct trump mentioned biden first, I had that confused with guilliani, who zelensky mentioned first.

You said

Correct, that Trump conditioned aid, appropriated by Congress, on Ukraine investigating his political opponent in an election. As stated.

We haven't seen the transcript, only a memo that is not verbatim; nevertheless, it still shows the above.

Show me in the memo where that is stated

BTW, how many of the dozens of people who heard that call are lying or covering up the truth, who know the transcript is inaccurate because trump issed a quid pro quo, but are remaining silent?

link   

So in other words, your new standard (changed from only a page ago) is to cherry-pick the career bureaucrats you find more trustworthy than others.

Lol.

link   
Additional information on the Trump hating attorney for The Whistleblower.

theconservativetreehouse.com... 541

Evidence introduced by deceitful lowlifes makes this entire impeachment a sham.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Decentralized power is what makes this country special.

That's not the same and calling critical departmental agencies heads and patriots liars, traitors and criminals, for doing their jobs and because they stand behind their research.

All of the sudden unelected officials spying on trumps team using kremlin sourced unverified opp research is a good thing, but trump calling people mean names is a huge crisis?

Wow.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join