It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Because quid pro quo would be an exchange for something of value.

On the other hand, extortion is obtaining something you want from someone, by forcing that someone to give it to you, or else.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That is an opinion of yours and nothing more.

The House rules are not my opinion.

Neither are the public hearings.

Neither is the impeachment inquiry being in the investigative stage.

Neither is impeachment in itself.

And neither is the Constitution.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I bet they found evidence to back up your narrative and the report was scathing about Trump's collusion with Russia, ya?

As a matter of fact, it did and it was.

#ReadtheMuellerReport

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FYI...Senator Lindsey Graham met with attorney general Barr today regarding the fisa abuse Spygate investigation. Here is what he had to say after the meeting.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The coup against President Trump has never stopped. All it does is change personnel.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Funny how you think self serving politicians are more trustworthy than dedicated long term employees, who serve under president after president in service of their country, not whoever happens to be sitting in the Oval Office.

Funny how you trust such embedded power with a far greater potential for meaningful abuse of power, and you're calling other people the Kool aide drinkers???

Hysterical.

edit on 6-11-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

LOL Monica Lewinsky was less biased more credible and definitely had more evidence. This guy is a fishy weasel pencil pusher, who's been coached from the start.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Ah of course just like how some of you liberals suggested and thought that for sure that Trump would be impeached after the nothing burger that was the Russian collision? when it came turned out that democrats had nothing on Trump not even evidence?

this so called Whistle blower is the same as the Russian collision. The fact that this Whistle blower "patriot" was even told by house liberals not to take in questions from the republicans really shows yet again how one sided this whole thing is.

edit on 6-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The same ReadtheMuellerReport which had nothing on Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Funny how you trust such embedded power

That's what continuity of government is. The government doesn't exist to burn down its national security, domestic infrastructure and social establishments every 4 years, at the whim of personality cults and self serving TV reality stars.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What you "believe" and reality are two different things. Crowdstrike claimed that Russia hacked the DNC, they also claimed that Russia hacked Ukrainian artillery! The whole Russian hoax was cooked up by the Hillary campaign.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

show me in the transcript where he conditioned aid on investigating his opponent.

You are lying.

Zelensky, who brought up biden first, said he would investigate corruption without knowing aid was being withheld. Hence he didnt agree because of a quid pro quo. And the money was released

meanwhile, Biden did withhold congressional approved aid, until the prosecutor looking into his sons comapny was fired. And surprise surprise, the agency that got the case was the same one interfering in the 2016 election to help hillary, and they buried the investigation into burisma.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Funny you dont think unelected officials making these decsions is "undemocratic"

Quick question, seeing as how these officals arent elected, how would them deciding to have insurance policies to take down trump, spying on him with unverified oppo research sourced by kremlin officals be "democratic"?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Because quid pro quo would be an exchange for something of value.

On the other hand, extortion is obtaining something you want from someone, by forcing that someone to give it to you, or else.

Like Biden forcing the prosecutor looking into his sons company to be fired?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

The same ReadtheMuellerReport which had nothing on Trump.

Nope. The one that documented 140 Russian contacts with Trump insiders and recounted no less that 12 episodes of Trump's obstruction of Justice.

Note: AG Barr determined that Trump's obstruction of justice was justified because he was "frustrated", not that he didn't do it. LOL
Mueller determined that there wasn't enough evidence of "conspiracy" because Don Jr was just too dumb to know that he was conspiring, even though that Trump Tower meeting was a big no-no.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

I bet they found evidence to back up your narrative and the report was scathing about Trump's collusion with Russia, ya?

#ReadtheMuellerReport

you mean that report that said there was no evidnce trump or anyone connected to him illegally conspired with any russians?

Yep, I read it.

link   

I honestly hope you never see the day when you realize how wrong you are.

Decentralized power is what makes this country special. The way your see it has been tried in various forms over the last six thousand years of recorded human governance with terrible consequences.

Sad. The left used to believe in completely the opposite of what you are saying now.

edit on 6-11-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wow!!!! Contacts with russians!!!!!

Surely you are about to post the section of the mueller report where he said these contacts were illegal!!!

I cant wait!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

#ReadtheMuellerReport

I said of collusion, not fabricated navel gazing about obstruction. Mueller's own words were that they lacked evidence to accuse him of collusion and found no evidence at all to accuse him of conspiracy. Investigations' purposes is to find evidence, not exonerate. The fact that there was no prosecution or further movement by Mueller and company is proof that no evidence was found.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Crowdstrike claimed that Russia hacked the DNC, they also claimed that Russia hacked Ukrainian artillery!

And?

The whole Russian hoax was cooked up by the Hillary campaign.

That not what the US Intel Community Inspector General says. It's not what the CIA or the FBI or the NSA or Homeland Security says either.

But, I'm sure you read it in a "Q" thread...amirite?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Herd someone one the news saying somebody he interviewed after a recent Trump rally say "even if he's empeached they will turn around and vote him right back into office in 2020" is that legal?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join