It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Mark98SS

Don't ask about Biden, it's election tampering to investigate a Democrat.

It's quid pro quo when Trump holds back Congress approved aid in exchange for something to benefit him personally. You just can't you see why this is a big problem.

Did the president get what he wanted?

Irrelevant, and moving the goal posts.

He need not receive that which he attempted to extort for there to be extortion.

Bidne got what he wanted though didnt he.

Oh and explain to me how one can be engaged in a quid pro quo if the group being offered it didnt even realize the money was off the table in the first place.

The primary requisite for a quid pro quo would seem to be the party offered it understands they will only recive some benefit in exchange for a favor. So if they were unaware the benefit was even at stake, how could it be a quid pro quo?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carewemust

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

So all those people made Donald Trump break the law and violate the constitution.

Interesting.

What law did trump break?

He doesnt have to break a law. Impeachment is a political process and not a legal one. Congress can impeach for anything as long as they can get the votes.

Sure, but what did he do wrong then? To the members here that are certain he did something wrong.

No answer, because they know whatever they say Biden and Obama did as well. They have to say only trump is wrong, its ok for dems to do exactly what they accuse trump of.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

By definition, what the House is doing right now is undemocratic.

Wrong. It follows the House Rules. The House sets the rules. Therefore, it's democratic and Constitutional.

You know, not allowing a portion of the citizen's representatives to be in the process.

The Republicans on the three committees are allowed to be present. Their fault if they don't attend.

But hey, public hearings are coming.

Denying a citizen of their 4th,5th, 6th and 14th Amendment rights is unconstitutional.

This is an impeachment inquiry in the investigative stage. It's a bit different than a standard criminal procedure. As has been mentioned nth number of times on this site by several members, including myself.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

They FAIL... EVERY - SINGLE - TIME.

This latest impeachment plot will be their biggest FAIL yet. President Trump will emerge stronger. And democrats will be left wondering where they went wrong...just like they did after inadvertently helping to elect President Trump in 2016.

Hmmm, let me see. When was the last time I heard this kind of rhetoric.....

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

They FAIL... EVERY - SINGLE - TIME.

This latest impeachment plot will be their biggest FAIL yet. President Trump will emerge stronger. And democrats will be left wondering where they went wrong...just like they did after inadvertently helping to elect President Trump in 2016.

Hmmm, let me see. When was the last time I heard this kind of rhetoric.....

When people correctly predicted the russia investigation was a sham and wouldnt find trump did anything illegal with russia?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's quid pro quo when Trump holds back Congress approved aid in exchange for something to benefit him personally. You just can't you see why this is a big problem.

I find it so odd that people keep brining up "quid pro quo" as if it were inherently illegal. It really isn't. I also find it odd that investigating corruption is a purely personal benefit, now. Pretty sure we would all benefit from rooting out actual corruption. But some people are spinning reality to make it appear that investigating corruption is somehow, itself, an act of corruption if one stands to benefit from it in anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You just can’t see that that did not happen.
Read the transcript, transcribed by NSC officials. Nothing there.
The president of Ukraine said....nothing there.
FFS what do you want? A blood oath written by God himself?
Oh that’s right, you guys don’t believe in God so how about Santa Claus?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

I find it so odd that people keep brining up "quid pro quo" as if it were inherently illegal. It really isn't. I also find it odd that investigating corruption is a purely personal benefit, now. Pretty sure we would all benefit from rooting out actual corruption. But some people are spinning reality to make it appear that investigating corruption is somehow, itself, an act of corruption if one stands to benefit from it in anyway.

If it was anyone but Trump, they would be fine with it.
If it was Obama, the Leftist circle jerk would still be going on, they would beat themselves raw.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well either the republic is soon dead or there's some hanging to be done.

Zaid is the one that said "Coup," after all, and it's obvious there's one in progress.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No its not.

That is your opinion, which I disagree with.

Members of the executive branch serve at the pleasure of the president.

True. But it's one thing to relieve an official of their duties because of different opinions and political disagreements. It's quit another to claim that person has betrayed their office and their country.

She doesnt get to declare something illegal and refuse to do it.

That was her job as the acting Attorney General. AG Barr does it all the time. His refusal to follow the law just happens to coincide with Trump's agenda.

Trump had every right to fire his staff the refuse to carry out his policies, just as obama, clinton etc would have that right.

What he doesn't have the right to do, and what is detrimental to our country is the way he has portrayed and attacked, not only his Attorney Generals, but his FBI, the CIA and DNI as criminal, wrong and disloyal On a world statge he disrespected his own government and favored Putin and Russian interests over his own Department of Justice and intel community.

Trump thumbs his nose at the Constitution. He's has attacked the 1st Amendment, the 2nd Amendment the 4th Amendment and the 14th Amendment, not to mention the Emolument Clause, calling it "phony". He's attacked the constitutional concept of congressional oversight and refused to comply with FBI and congressional investigations. He said his own FBI Director, Chris Wray was wrong when he said that it's illegal to take election help from a foreign government.

That looks like a coup to many people, including myself.

The tweet was referring to Trump's coup, that was evident from his campaign.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Bidne got what he wanted though didnt he.

This is not about Bidne. This is about Trump.

Oh and explain to me how one can be engaged in a quid pro quo if the group being offered it didnt even realize the money was off the table in the first place. The primary requisite for a quid pro quo would seem to be the party offered it understands

They did know. Not necessarily at the time of the phone call, but shortly thereafter, which means they came to understand the aid appropriated by Congress was withheld and contingent on investigations and a public announcement.

NYT
edit on 6-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I think Sookie seriously believes that Trump winning the Presidency was a "coup".

I believe that Russian hacked and stole data from the DNC, not unlike what Nixon tried to do with his Watergate plumbers. I believe that Trump was elated and welcomed their assistance. I also believe that Putin has serious Kompromat on Trump, and that Trump owes Putin. All roads, with this president, leads to Putin.

When a new administration comes in and offers up US national security to Russia in fealty, fires everyone looking into his ties with Russia, attacks US interests and governmental agencies, labels his political opponents as traitors, and threatens to jail his political enemies, I think your looking something close to a coup. Especially so when so many Trumpers are threatening violence and civil war if their agenda is impeached.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How'd that investigation into those Russian ties go? I bet they found evidence to back up your narrative and the report was scathing about Trump's collusion with Russia, ya?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
It is about Biden., The entire argument for impeachment is trump did something uniquely bad by having a quid pro quo (he didnt as the transcript shows) to investiogate biden. If bidens quid pro quo was worth investigating (it is) then trump did nothing wrong.

The ukranians didnt know of the aid freeze until after the phone call. The nyt article says they knew of it two weeks prior to what we thought.

That doesnt change the fact during the call, when the ukrainian president mentioned wanting to investigate corruption and the firing of the prosecutor , and he mentioned biden, the ukrainain president made all of those claims not having any knowledge aid was froze.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

When unelecetd intel officals use unverified oppo research sourced by kremlin agents to spy on an incoming president, as they tweet about needing insurance policies, when they leak to the press to harm him non stop, when even the other parties leader schumer admits you cant challenge the intel agencies or they will get you six ways from sunday

Yep, sounds like a coup to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

I wonder why the news media is staying away from how Joe Biden attempted to root out corruption in Ukraine by getting a prosecutor fired who was investigating a potentially corrupt company over there.?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Because quid pro quo would be an exchange for something of value.

Information, according to the FEC, is not a thing of value.

Think much?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari

By definition, what the House is doing right now is undemocratic.

Wrong. It follows the House Rules. The House sets the rules. Therefore, it's democratic and Constitutional.

You know, not allowing a portion of the citizen's representatives to be in the process.

The Republicans on the three committees are allowed to be present. Their fault if they don't attend.

But hey, public hearings are coming.

Denying a citizen of their 4th,5th, 6th and 14th Amendment rights is unconstitutional.

This is an impeachment inquiry in the investigative stage. It's a bit different than a standard criminal procedure. As has been mentioned nth number of times on this site by several members, including myself.

That is an opinion of yours and nothing more.

Which carries the same weight as any other opinion.

We'll let the ballot box figure out if you are right or wrong.

See you in 2020... please post your screaming at the sky vid.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The entire argument for impeachment is trump did something uniquely bad by having a quid pro quo (he didnt as the transcript shows) to investiogate biden.

Correct, that Trump conditioned aid, appropriated by Congress, on Ukraine investigating his political opponent in an election. As stated.

We haven't seen the transcript, only a memo that is not verbatim; nevertheless, it still shows the above.

The ukranians didnt know of the aid freeze until after the phone call. The nyt article says they knew of it two weeks prior to what we thought.

I know. I said as much,

Not necessarily at the time of the phone call, but shortly thereafter, which means they came to understand the aid appropriated by Congress was withheld and contingent on investigations and a public announcement.

That doesnt change the fact during the call, when the ukrainian president mentioned wanting to investigate corruption and the firing of the prosecutor , and he mentioned biden, the ukrainain president made all of those claims not having any knowledge aid was froze.

See above. That doesn't change the fact that they came to understand aid was contingent on ... (see above)
edit on 6-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

When unelecetd intel officals

Funny how you think self serving politicians are more trustworthy than dedicated long term employees, who serve under president after president in service of their country, not whoever happens to be sitting in the Oval Office.

Yep, sounds like a coup to me.

You sound like a mindlessly brainwashed Trumpette, eating up those conspiracy cakes and guzzling the orange Kool-Aid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join