It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: carewemust

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

So all those people made Donald Trump break the law and violate the constitution.

Interesting.

What is your opinion on Biden breaking the law and violating the constitution while he was VP?

Perfectly fine with it I am sure.

Actually in my 1st post in this thread I questioned Hunter Biden's board job, doesn't change the rest of the facts.

Careful

I hear questioning hunter bidens position is a crime according to the democrats.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

Say what?
Where is the law that says this person’s identity must be concealed?
There is none.
He is nowhere near a “True American patriot”, he is verified anti-Trumper that has been associated with many high level anti-Trumpers.
Only an anti-Trumper would say he is a true American patriot because you know, feelz and Orange man bad and all that bullsh!t

Look, bottom line here: your boy has behaved very badly & needs to be punished. Simple as that & get over it.

Yes. yes, we know how your narrative desperately needs you to believe that. You're only lying to yourself if you actually believe it and, even moreso, if you actually think it will happen as the Narrative prays it will.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

He's a true American because he had knowledge of misconduct from several sources & reported it.

You seriously just defined hearsay. Well done.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

So all those people made Donald Trump break the law and violate the constitution.

Interesting.

What is your opinion on Biden breaking the law and violating the constitution while he was VP?

Perfectly fine with it I am sure.

Actually in my 1st post in this thread I questioned Hunter Biden's board job, doesn't change the rest of the facts.

You can’t put 2 and 2 together?
The answer is plain and simple.
His daddy’s clout as VP got him the job and his daddy’s quid pro quo helped him keep the job by getting the prosecutor fired that was looking into the corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
When this witch hunt folds and tumbles down, Democrats will get exposed again as with every previous witch hunt
😃 🤣 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

"coup has started"

He said in response to Jake Tapper's tweet and news of the firing of Sally Yates...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Interesting.

What law was broken? What clause of the U.S. Constitution did he violate?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

"coup has started"

He said in response to Jake Tapper's tweet and news of the firing of Sally Yates...

He also said #rebellion, #impeachment.

So he seems to be suggesting a rebellion for trump lawfully firing yates.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Interesting.

What law was broken? What clause of the U.S. Constitution did he violate?

It’s the new law the Dems put in place soon after Trump was elected.......Trump hurt my feelings.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

"coup has started"

So he seems to be suggesting a rebellion for trump lawfully firing yates.

Seeing as that asshole is a lawyer, he should know that she was lawfully fired for not upholding a federal law.
But being a shady lawyer, it doesn’t matter to him.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Step one and step two of dealing with a coup.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Like Sally didn't do anything wrong eh 😃

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Explain to me how firing sally yates was a coup.

But thank you for admitting this is a rebellion.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Step one and step two of starting one, you mean...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

the Ongoing COUP

Except that it's not a coup.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

I guess you've missed the three years now of the left hating HATING hating Trump and every single supporter he has.

Deplorable, Irredeemable, racist, homophobic xenophobic white supremacists... any of that ring a bell?

A true American Patriot wouldn't use false information to attempt to unseat the duly elected President.

He's a political hack, nothing less.

Fortunately, soon he's going to face his own subpoena to the Senate and we'll get this straightened out.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You caused this to go "off topic" by using the phrase "anti Trump" in the op.

Wrong. Expand your thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've been waiting for threads to pop up about this lawyer lol. I've been following them since well before the election even, and I knew we'd start seeing articles talking about them being part of the deep state. Whats funny is that their firm is one of the most respected in Washington, especially dealing with whistleblowers and security issues, and has even defended members of the Trump Administration in court.
edit on 6-11-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Where were all of these patriots during the Obama administration?

Funny how only when Trump does something, suddenly it's classed as something terrible and worthy of impeachment.

Prediction: when the left gains the WH and all of the same 'abuses' take place, these patriots will all disappear into the woodwork once again.

Not everyone is fooled.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

the Ongoing COUP

Except that it's not a coup.

The definition is Broad. But very applicable to what Democrats have been putting President Trump thru, since January 2017.

And the Obama Administration against candidate Trump before then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join