It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This happened before "Q" as soon as I saw he was killed I knew what happened sorry you don't still
a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I did not say the Mueller report I said your posts regarding the Mueller report which is what debunked what you were posting.
Nice try though well not really as your own post affirms that I stated what you posted not the mueller report. I could learn a thing about dancing from you apparently sorry I just stepped on your toes

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CrazyFox

SO has everything you posted about the Mueller report it has been debunked.

Nothing in the Mueller Report has been debunked. Keep tap dancing!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Joe has not won the Primary give it a rest already it's getting nauseating check out facts and reality before you post please I do not want you to spread Hilliaria
a reply to: Liquesence

The media says Trump wanted to dig up dirt on Joe/Hunter Biden, because he's scared that Joe would beat him in an even match-up.

Joe Biden spoke almost 2 minutes to a blank WALL Saturday, and thought he was in Ohio, when he was actually giving a speech in Iowa. He had been in Iowa for more than 24 hours, thinking he was in Ohio.

And this is the man that, according to the media and polls, Trump is afraid to have as his opponent next year?

!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Best part is Joe Biden hasn't even seen (let alone read) the original whistleblower complaint countered and debunked by the actual released phone call transcript 🤣

Joe keeps repeating (per script) all the red herrings and dozens of tangents concocted up by Democrat crisis managers 🤣

Next we'll find out Joe Biden has the same doctor Hillary Clinton had during the 2016 Campaign 🤣

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I see alot of people claim Trump is a true American Patriot but they've never met the guy. I've even seen people say Trump was "annointed" and "chosen" by God. What a laugh that is. Fact is he lies constantly

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You touched on an interesting point. Joe Biden's handlers held an emergency conference call with campaign staffers nationwide yesterday. They were ordered to raise more money, and to not volunteer Joe Biden for local media interviews.

Ever since Joe told a Milwaukee outlet that the first thing he'd do after being sworn in as President, is to raise everyone's Federal taxes, they've been limiting his "exposure".
edit on 11/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
I see alot of people claim Trump is a true American Patriot but they've never met the guy. I've even seen people say Trump was "annointed" and "chosen" by God. What a laugh that is. Fact is he lies constantly

Opinion noted. Are you in Canada, Joe?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

💃 🌪️ 🪀

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I see alot of people say bad stuff about Trump, say he hates America and hes a dictator wanabe, but theyve never met him, what a laugh that is.

See how that works

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ANOTHER BOMBSHELL!

Adam Schiff's STAR WITNESS to kick off the public impeachment-related hearings, is BILL TAYLOR, the acting Ambassador to Ukraine.

BILL TAYLOR said he learned there was a Trump-Zelinski Quid-Quo-Pro, by reading about it in the (failing) NEW YORK TIMES!

Source: twitter.com...

Spread this far and wide before he arrives for public testimony before Schiff's committee next Wednesday!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I could say the same about Obamas. When Obama supposedly won the election in 08. The world or more specifically the News Media went crazy for him.

But after the 8 years of the Obama admin.
The Obama admin polices have done a lot more damage in the middle east then hopefully on creating a path way to peace. I am pretty sure there were liberal supporters and voters of Obama who thought that Obama would pay their debts and mortgages and even gas bills.

But When the Obama decided to break his campaign promise of not going to war or starting military intervention like in Yemen or Libya.Lets say what is happening now in Libya everything that happened there its the fault of the Obama admin in which some of the liberals would never come to admit.

But then again you have Obama going on private vacations with well known billionaires like george clooney. While pretending that he suppodely cares for the people.
edit on 7-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Bill Taylor also severed during the Obama admin, so the liberals to suggest or to have him as the only witness who has being working during the Obama admin is really a questionable decision and choice.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Bill Taylor also severed during the Obama admin, so the liberals to suggest or to have him as the only witness who has being working during the Obama admin is really a questionable decision and choice.

I hear that Schiff changed his mind today about ordering one White House official to testify.

And this morning, a reporter asked him why he wouldn't subpoena Rudy Giuliani to testify, since Giuliani's name is referenced more than 500 times within the 5 witness transcripts that have been released thus far.

Rudy mentioned 500 times and Adam Schiff has no interest in questioning him???

There's Something mighty fishy about that...
edit on 11/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know at some point some of you are going to have to face that daddy trump done something wrong

The irony.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

Show me the law that says that.

en.wikipedia.org...(organization)

What?

Are you confused? This law says nothing about getting dirt from foreign groups on opponents.

What don't you get?

The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

Show me anywhere in what you posted that says don jr broke the law by his trump tower meeting.

You are incredibly confused, the case you are citing has absolutely nothing to do with this at all.

What? you don't know that it's illegal for a political campaign to accept or ask a foreign entity for help influencing an election? You need to verify that? LOL

Pffft.
Do your own homework.

In the meantime, I thought you wanted a source that cites the law that allows non-campaign entities, PACs, to spend their money any way they want, without violating campaign law - Like how the Steele Dossier was funded, thanks to Citizen's United.

What have campaign laws got to do with the Presidents call with Zelensky?
Hopefully you understand that campaign laws have no bearing on the constitutional authroity of the President, though maybe my hope in your knowledge is misplaced.
Perhaps you need to do your own homework.
Only a complete moron would think that a President is not allowed to ask for or recieve information from a foreign govt on anyone in the opposition party.
Not even the idiot Democrats in the house are pushing campaign law violations.

edit on 7/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot.

An amazing statement, considering we know exactly ZERO about the non-whistleblower, except that all of their claims on the form they filled out turned out to be untrue, and they lied about not having met with any congressional staffers/members.

The continued hate from the right on this person

I haven't seen any hate, just questions - lots of questions.

especially trying to out him/her is appalling.

Are you under the mistaken notion that whistleblowers have some kind of expectati8on of anonymity?

You would be very, very wrong.

I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

Actually, the only thing damning about the current charade being referred to as an impeachment investigation is the way it is being carried out in a purely partisan manner.

But thats ok, the public hearings will make everything much more clear.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What have campaign laws got to do with the Presidents call with Zelensky?

Are you playing dumb? That's cute!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That's what continuity of government is. The government doesn't exist to burn down its national security, domestic infrastructure and social establishments every 4 years, at the whim of personality cults and self serving TV reality stars.

that is EXACTLY why we have elections
so that we can get rid of the stench of the 8 previous years
baraks legacy will be erased

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
from your link:

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

pretty nasty business
tho 3 years in kind of highlights their incompetence
when you are lead by cnn what do you expect tho?

also from your link:

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

anybody seen gary shandling? hail hydra?
wow
these people wouldn't lie or anything.......

what a turd

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join