It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sookie isn't "confused," she just likes to play devil's advocate until facts destroys her narrative

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Democrats now taking a stab at kangaroo court tactics in DC now. 🤦‍♂️

Lol I would get some rest they are not debating with you they are trying to tell you and others reading their drivel, orange man is bad.

It's pretty much all Dems have left. They have no power in D.C. to prosecute, or remove the President, or control Judicial appointments.

So they're reduced to whining, and empty magic tricks.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Oh for...
My alarms set for 3:30
And this is just a waste of time...
Good night.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Oh for...
My alarms set for 3:30
And this is just a waste of time...
Good night.

Honestly sleep well.

You are wrong on this, but that doesnt mean I dont like conversing with you.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ya, same here.. lol.. time will tell who is wrong. When that happens, I'll lend you my shoulder to cry on if you need one.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Show me the law that says that.

en.wikipedia.org...(organization)

What?

Are you confused? This law says nothing about getting dirt from foreign groups on opponents.

What don't you get?

The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

Show me anywhere in what you posted that says don jr broke the law by his trump tower meeting.

You are incredibly confused, the case you are citing has absolutely nothing to do with this at all.

What? you don't know that it's illegal for a political campaign to accept or ask a foreign entity for help influencing an election? You need to verify that? LOL

Pffft.
Do your own homework.

In the meantime, I thought you wanted a source that cites the law that allows non-campaign entities, PACs, to spend their money any way they want, without violating campaign law - Like how the Steele Dossier was funded, thanks to Citizen's United.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No I wanted evidence trump jr broke the law.

This is the law you are claiming he broke.

Look carefully at what it says

U.S. Code § 30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

U.S. Code
Notes

prev | next
(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

www.law.cornell.edu...

The dnc and hillary INDIRECTLY got dirt from a foriegn source.

A pac didnt pay for it, the DNC did.

Again, please explain to me when mueller flipped and became a trump stooge and let don jr off for this obvious crime.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Facts? Has the Democratic primary already been run and Joe Byeden announced as the winner? If the answer to that question is no then all Joe is ais a former vp and not a political opponent. How can one be asking for qpq if there is no opponent? Potential opponent? America rejected him before when he ran for president so that does not seem too likely that they would not reject him again I mean look at how much they rejected Hillary in 2016 after she rigged the primaries to be the candidate. AMERICA said hell no and instead elected a reality show host, real estate mogul with orange skin whose resemblance to Biff from "Back to the Future 2" is uncanny.

Without Joe winning the not run yet primary there is nothing there just a bunch of jibber jabber that anyone who suffers from TDS which was caused by Hilliarhea will gobble and believe it is true even though it is not.

Funny thing facts aren't they get in the way of lies.

Speaking of facts why don't you go watch the video where Joe brags about using QPQ it is on youtube still.

Till then take a Red pill and chillax awaken your mind to thinking instead of following.
a reply to: Mark98SS

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Mark98SS

Don't ask about Biden, it's election tampering to investigate a Democrat.

It's quid pro quo when Trump holds back Congress approved aid in exchange for something to benefit him personally. You just can't you see why this is a big problem.

Has the primary taken place yet has Joe been victorious in an election that has not happened yet?

Repeating a lie does not make it true so quit repeating it.

Did you know that an investigation into Joe started before he began his quest to BECOME the Democratic Candidate to oppose Trump?

Is that why he decided to run?

Do you feel that corruption should be allowed if the person committing it is running for President?

Do you feel that corruption that has video of the corrupter to have bragged about the corruption he did should not be investigated?

Are you corrupt?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Let's look at what he has done instead. Record unemployment lows for everybody, a military that commands respect, made a big bad terrorist blow himself and children up, was elected President instead of Hillary Clinton (biggest victory for Anerica ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, reversed horrible laws targeting "minorities", cut down on illegal immigration, suaved NK, made our economy a powerhouse again, fended off baseless lies and smears that have all been debunked (including the Mueller Report,) had to deal with unpatriotic scum who want our country to be a cesspool of democratic greed and corruption (not pointing any fingers at all,) and because it was the greatest accomplishment of the 21st century it deserves a 2nd mention He defeated Hillary Clinton one of the most famously corrupt woman hating hypocrite I have seen in my lifetime.

But Orange Man bad right? WRONG Orange Man Good! Those who say otherwise might want to do some more research and possibly question the reasoning behind those feelings if they are how one truly feels or if it how they are Programmed to feel and think (again not pointing any fingers at all awakening from that nightmare was the best thing I ever did for myself everyone should try it.)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website bankrolled by hedge-fund billionaire Paul Singer, who supported Marco Rubio in the Republican primary last year, originally funded the Steele Dossier The New York Times reports.

The Free Beacon is not a political campaign nor the DNC.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.
www.nytimes.com...

Fusion GPS was hired. Fusion GPS, a private corporation, hired Michael Steele, not the Clinton Campaign, not the DNC.

Not illegal! No law broken.

Again, please explain to me when mueller flipped and became a trump stooge and let don jr off for this obvious crime.

Trump Jr. Dodged Charges Because He Was ‘Too Dumb to Prosecute’ lawandcrime.com...

Some wondered if the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., would be charged in the Mueller investigation after his admitted 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer to solicit dirt on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s not the case. He and and other participants–then-campaign manager Paul Manafort and senior advisor Jared Kushner— aren’t being charged with violating campaign finance law because there wasn’t “admissible evidence” to show that they knew that what they were doing was illegal, according to the newly released and redacted Mueller Report.

Mueller’s team hypothesized that Trump Jr. could claim that he didn’t believe that his actions broke the law. They suggested the same is true of Kushner. Investigators pointed out that Manafort is experienced in political campaigns, but added that they didn’t have the evidence to show that he actually knew the law.

Again! Read the Mueller Report! It's in there!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The dossier was never worked in while the beacon was paying

That is a lie from the nyt

I posted the law

Paying a third party for foriegn dirt is not in any way more legal than getting it yourself

I read the mueller report

It didn’t charge doj jr

I don’t believe you have more expertise on this than mueller, so I’ll take his world over yours

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You can believe whatever you want to but apprently it was leaked by Seth Rich on a portable device as proven by the amount of time it took to download all the files. Try doing research instead of spewing what others say.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Joe has not won the Primary give it a rest already it's getting nauseating check out facts and reality before you post please I do not want you to spread Hilliaria
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Family of Seth Rich Sues Fox News Over Debunked Wikileaks Story
The slain DNC staffer's parents are suing the network over a May 2017 report that fell apart within minutes of its publication.
www.washingtonian.com...

I don't do "Q" conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
SO has everything you posted about the Mueller report it has been debunked. Real easy to debunk this one though for anyone who can think for themselves that is. Joe Biden has not won the Primary so therefore he is not a political opponent to Trump at this time. That is a fact that deunks this whole pile of garbage that Schif and the rest of the coup plotters (actively engaging in the unseating of a duly elected president is a coup but apparently your dictionary is not as good as the legal ones.
Your rhetoric has become nauseating until you show where Joe Biden has won the primary that has not been held everything you say is debunked.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The dossier was never worked in while the beacon was paying

It doesn't matter. The "dossier" was the end result. The data was there. Harry Reid and John McCain both alerted the FBI of what they thought was disturbing and critical information. No law was broken in its research.

On the other hand. Don Jr was just too dumb for Mueller to prove that he actually knew he was breaking the law, according to Mueller. You asked, I answered.

Do I think that's okay? Nope. Just like when Barr excused Trump's obstruction of justice because he was "frustrated". He did it, but he was just so frustrated, he can be forgiven for his crimes.

Why did Trump, after he asked Russia to find Hillary's emails, say he was joking? Why are Republican making excuses for Trump, because he asked China to investigate the Bidens, saying that he was just kidding, trying to rile the press, if it's not illegal? You know, because if it was true, and Trump was serious, well, that would be an impeachable offence.

The bottom line, as I've been saying, is that the Steele Dossier wasn't an illegal project. The Trump Tower meeting was.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

SO has everything you posted about the Mueller report it has been debunked.

Nothing in the Mueller Report has been debunked. Keep tap dancing!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The supreme Irony here is that for the past almost 4 years, the left has accused Trump of collusion and claiming they want to get to the bottom of Election meddling at all costs.

Now that there is really strong evidence that there WAS election meddling, but it was actually Ukraine and deepstate bs going on with the democrats, now all the sudden they dont want it investigated, dont care about the meddling and want Trump impeached instead, damn the evidence to the contrary

The left show their hand so often you can predict with almost 100 percent accuracy , exactly what they are going to do.

Hypocrites, subversion and an attempt to usurp an elected president and overthrow the US government process, thats EXACTLY whatt this is.

Treason.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What if Seth was the "Prodigal Son"? What if his parents were threatened about it? What if they did not agree with he was doing? His paents suing something is not proof that it was proven to have occured by Govt investigations. Kep digging and you will find it until then ...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join