It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Whistleblower's Attorney is Participating in the Ongoing COUP Against President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
November 6, 2019

Today, there is ONE MORE reason why the Anti-Trump Whistleblower and his Attorney must be investigated by either Congress, or the Department of Justice.

Mark Zaid, an attorney representing the whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a

"coup has started"

and

"impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

They FAIL... EVERY - SINGLE - TIME.

This latest impeachment plot will be their biggest FAIL yet. President Trump will emerge stronger. And democrats will be left wondering where they went wrong...just like they did after inadvertently helping to elect President Trump in 2016.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You know at some point some of you are going to have to face that daddy trump done something wrong

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Don't ask about Biden, it's election tampering to investigate a Democrat.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark98SS

Why do you say the Whistleblower is a "true American Patriot"? You know the guy personally?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know at some point some of you are going to have to face that daddy trump done something wrong

Can we get through the first page without going "off topic" please?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Agreed

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You caused this to go "off topic" by using the phrase "anti Trump" in the op.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He's a true American because he had knowledge of misconduct from several sources & reported it.

edit on 11/6/2019 by Mark98SS because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

These Anti-Trumpers never learn. Mueller, Blasey-Ford, Stormy, Avenatti, House Democrats, Liberal Media Et-al., keep formulating these poorly designed plots to either damage, or remove President Trump from office.

So all those people made Donald Trump break the law and violate the constitution.

Interesting.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Except you don't know what that is, and like the leftists are doing, just keep making stuff up, lying, bribing, whatever it takes to FIND SOMETHING.. But there is nothing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, again, and again, and again.

How many eggs can you have on your face at this point and not have drowned or suffocated? I want to by the brand of scuba gear you use, I could swim longer than a nuclear submarine and sink twice as deep.

What a pathetic puerile joke.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
In my opinion the Whistle blower is a true American Patriot. The continued hate from the right on this person especially trying to out him/her is appalling. I would also like to know how Hunter Biden landed a cushy board job in Ukraine. That does not diminish the facts in the impeachment investigation & those facts are very damning.

Say what?
Where is the law that says this person’s identity must be concealed?
There is none.
He is nowhere near a “True American patriot”, he is verified anti-Trumper that has been associated with many high level anti-Trumpers.
Only an anti-Trumper would say he is a true American patriot because you know, feelz and Orange man bad and all that bullsh!t

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Say what?
There is none.
He is nowhere near a “True American patriot”, he is verified anti-Trumper that has been associated with many high level anti-Trumpers.
Only an anti-Trumper would say he is a true American patriot because you know, feelz and Orange man bad and all that bullsh!t

Look, bottom line here: your boy has behaved very badly & needs to be punished. Simple as that & get over it.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

'Can you explain exactly what law trump broke?

I dont mean the legal definition, just in your own words what trump did that was so wrong.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So all those people made Donald Trump break the law and violate the constitution.

Interesting.

What is your opinion on Biden breaking the law and violating the constitution while he was VP?
Perfectly fine with it I am sure.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Say what?
There is none.

Look, bottom line here: your boy has behaved very badly & needs to be punished. Simple as that & get over it.

Oh did you get razoi confused and think his boy was Obama and biden?

Yep, it looks like they may have done something wrong, using a billion dollars of us taxes to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into bidens sons company.

Funny you say you would like to know how hunter got that job, yet you have no problem with his dad using a billion dollars to get the prosecutor who was tasked with answering those questions fired.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Say what?
There is none.

Sounds like you need to get over your girl losing the 2016 election.
Bottom line here is....the transcript is out for anyone with a brain to read.
Transcribed by NSC officials, not Trump himself.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

At some point maybe La Resistance will actually toss out something against him where he actually did do something wrong. So far, no beans, though.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Interesting.

What is your opinion on Biden breaking the law and violating the constitution while he was VP?

Perfectly fine with it I am sure.

Actually in my 1st post in this thread I questioned Hunter Biden's board job, doesn't change the rest of the facts.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Interesting.

What law did trump break?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join