It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Monroe, Louisiana -- Nov 6 2019 8pm Eastern Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'll just be sitting back waiting for your thought out rebuttals

I won't be holding my breath though

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

My sources tell me that Trump is going to eat a live baby tonight, and shoot three people!

#Winning

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

True that … but mainly because the deep state and MSM and their lackeys won't LET him be President hahahaha

So entertainment is better than nothing, and actually worth a whole lot more in the end, potentially!

Especially considering that 'entertainment' is also an effective channel for mass communication, that can't be so easily turned off as twitter or the internet could be. Time to think.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added a line or two

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Rebuttals on what?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't Virginia the state where residents support a Black-Face Governor, Attorney General with multiple rape charges against him, and killing babies after they are born?

edit on 11/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My sources tell me that Trump is going to eat a live baby tonight, and shoot three people!

#Winning

If he did you'd still kiss his ass.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well, considering that, I personally hope the trade war becomes permanent, so GO there.

And negative interest rates are the doing of the IMF, and Federal Reserve (private) Central Bank in the United States -- not something Trump can control, other than to 'fire' their figurehead (currently Jerome Powell) if it proves helpful, which so far it hasn't.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: added a name for the figure head of the fed

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: corrected a contraction ...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Trump can talk, and he is calling their bluff (the bluff of the central banks of the world) IMHO.

If the US Fed goes negative in 2019, I will concede your point.

But I don't think they can yet, especially because now Mr. Trump is in front of them, and if they go negative too soon versus the rest of the fiat currencies of the world, they are losing control, and the US dollar crashes, and the Federal Reserve gets the blame. The Fed wants the dollar to go to negative rates last, IMHO, in order to 'suck' the investment and currency from the rest of the globe into US markets, THEN crash them in the US too, right before the 2020 election, if the Federal Reserve / private banks had their way.

The US is supposed to go negative last in line, after the Euro crashes, and the other fiat currencies.

So … I digress, but getting back to the point: Trump is telling them to go negative now, because that insures his reelection, by keeping the bubble inflated until after the 2020 elections. I think they don't want to do that, because they want to get rid of Mr. Trump first one way or another by blaming him for the crash, and need a crash sooner than later to accomplish that goal. Don't get me wrong, we are guaranteed to have a crash at some point soon, no matter what happens. The Fed is going for a crash before the 2020 elections, and Mr. Trump is going for a crash after. The crash happens, no matter what … it is baked in the cake of debt at all levels at this point in time, and unavoidable.

This is a complicated, and temporal issue, and so I acknowledge that you have a point. A good one. Mr. Trump IS asking for lower rates … but why? We will just need to see the timing. SO, I get it … just it isn't so simple.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: star from me btw toysforadults because at least you are awake and thinking about this issue too

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: I always edit more

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: .

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: ..

edit on 6-11-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: DBCowboy

#Winning

If he did you'd still kiss his ass.

Orange ass!

Yummers!!!!!!!
edit on 6-11-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

No this is a very complicated topic and I admire your ability to set aside your emotions to objectively look at the issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Isn't Virginia the state where residents support a Black-Face Governor, Attorney General with multiple rape charges against him, and killing babies after they are born?

Yup. So Ironic.

Democrat Legions were out in droves for yesterday's elections in Virginia.

Something wrong in the heads 😃

Total MSM brainwashing 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ready to rumble... 🍻🍷🥂🥃🍸🍹🍾🍼🥤🥛

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looking like a full house tonight....as usual.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Democrats adopted the mainstream media morals. When there is a lack of conscience to that degree, there's nothing that can help them.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if President Trump will reveal the identity of the Trump hating Whistleblower tonight?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if President Trump will reveal the identity of the Trump hating Whistleblower tonight?

I'd like to see a bunch of tee shirts with the name Eric Ciaramella behind Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Duck Dynasty guy in the audience.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is that Senator John Kennedy? Gawd! I love that guy. He is actually super well-educated and a brilliant legal scholar. I always look forward to his spot-on down-home descriptions of people and happenings.
edit on 6-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Awright! "Keep On Rockin' in the Free World".

I wonder who picks the music. I always like the choices.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join