It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again new info at 9am 11/6. O'Keefe activates "kill switch " after receiving threats.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

and in order to do that...prison cameras were turned off

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That's what I think.
He's not dead.
And they know who tried to get him

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This thread has got to win the award for having the most amount of flags — with no backup substance from the original OP.

62 flags for a nothing burger... disappointing.

All you need is a good thread title to get flags.

Sad times we live in. People no longer seek the truth, they seek bias confirmation.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

They put ACORN out of business. But after 5 investigations no one found any wrongdoing. Just heavily edited video by O'Keefe.

Same thing with Planned Parenthood. A bunch of investigations. No wrongdoing.

I guess editing video to fit his agenda is his accomplishment.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This thread has got to win the award for having the most amount of flags — with no backup substance from the original OP.

62 flags for a nothing burger... disappointing.

All you need is a good thread title to get flags.

Sad times we live in. People no longer seek the truth, they seek bias confirmation.

We seek bias confirmation because we are programmed to be in a state of high anxiety and fear 24/7/365.

It’s almost like something, somewhere, feeds on fear and hatred.

Don’t it?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm just disappointing with this one. This is one of few stories a vast part of America knows something is fishy, and for a long time it was insulated from partisan politics.

O'Keefe milked this story, and many are quick to cling to it and oversell it because their boogeyman was implicated. (For what it's worth, I think Bill has more than dirty hands on this one).

But this will surely get buried if we let this story become a political football. Both sides would be happy to just keep throwing the ball out of bounds so it isn't in play.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

Hi Nick - thanks for the post! Please don't fall into believing that "liberals" or "Democrats", as a general rule, believe most of what they're supposed to be led to believe. Most I know are extremely disillusioned.

When we pretend as though most sre on board with the crazy fringe, we alienate. Not to mention, it gives power to those fringe few when we support the false narrative that half the country is in tune with the crazy few.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Spot on. Bill Clinton? Sure, there’s a lot of circumstantial evidence there, but also for Trump, Gates, Windsor, etc. etc.

I can’t help feeling like little shysters like O’Keefe are left a few breadcrumbs just to keep the seemingly “random” element of it all going. Will the herd listen to him this time?

A dice roll in the Great Game. Keeps them guessing.

Aside from that, O’Keefe is just another version of Whack-a-mole.

The “truth” pops up here another “truth” pops up there. Which “truth” do we accept?

Meanwhile, the gears keep turning.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

When we pretend as though most sre on board with the crazy fringe, we alienate. Not to mention, it gives power to those fringe few when we support the false narrative that half the country is in tune with the crazy few.

10-13-19 a Gallup poll showed that 26% of Americans identify as Republican, 29% Democrat, and 43% Independent. Most of the two party Americans are likely moderate, so as you stated, it's a very small minority on the fringes.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

What's this got to do with Liberals?

Isn't Trump implicated in this whole Epstein case just as much as anyone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Plenty of strange stuff concerning this case. I have just found out that there has been a previous alleged suicide attempt by Epstein back in July. I dont know if that's been covered on any of the Epstein threads.

Apparently he has been found in his cell in a fetal position, unconscious with marks on his neck.

His "cellmate" has apparently been cleared of any wrongdoing, which i think is fine. Surely, if he has been found like that, than his potential assassin could have finished the job. His lawyer claims he wasnt suicidal and is pushing for an investigation.

I read a couple of articles about the incident, but I find it strange that nothing is mentioned, when Epstein recovered from that first "attempt"...wouldn't he then relate who and what happened to him on this first "suicide". Surely, being his lawyer...you would have asked ??

Isnt it strange ? Your client almost dies in prison, and you didnt ask how.

Also, "sources" say it was a failed suicide attempt, but nowhere do they explain how he tried to do it ? Was there a rope ? or a bed sheet he tried to use ? Surely, if he had marks on his neck, either he used his hands and tried to strangle himself or somebody else tried, or he did it with a tool (rope), that should have been lying right next to him. Yet, strangely the report of the alleged suicide was lacking in any detail.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

His cell mate Nicholas Tartaglione was a dirty cop who was charged with four counts of murder. He had also been caught with a cell phone shortly before the first "suicide" attempt. Maybe trivial, but that always struck me as odd. He claims he didn't see anything happen.
Heavy

They never really said much more on the investigation of the first attempt... But what we do know is Epstein was pulled out of suicide watch early, and protocol is you get a cell mate for 30 days after leaving suicide watch so someone is there to keep an eye on you, and having someone to talk to shows benefits of those who are mentally unstable.

This was also the first suicide in that jail in 13 years.

Plus all the anomalies of guards not doing their regular patrols, falling asleep, cameras not working, ect. A "perfect storm" with one of the most high profile prisoners our country has seen in decades.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

His cell mate Nicholas Tartaglione was a dirty cop who was charged with four counts of murder. He had also been caught with a cell phone shortly before the first "suicide" attempt. Maybe trivial, but that always struck me as odd. He claims he didn't see anything happen.

The cell phone thing might be significant, yet not conclusive. I wonder, if it were him, why wouldnt he finish the job ? And would Epstein, after survivng, kept quiet about the attempted murder by his cellmate ? Doesnt seem logical.

Plus all the anomalies of guards not doing their regular patrols, falling asleep, cameras not working, ect. A "perfect storm" with one of the most high profile prisoners our country has seen in decades.

It's the collection of all these anomalies put together, that makes a sane man go...hmmmmm.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Not sure why some journalists would rather have access to the royal family over then telling the truth on their reporting as journalists.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

What's this got to do with Liberals?

Because many powerful people like Epstein had connections and allies with the Liberals more then Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Sounds like you've got a bad case of TDS to me.

If Trump has links to him he's just as guilty as the rest of 'em imo

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An increasing number of Democrats don't believe their own ears and eyes...only what an "authority" tells them. Hypnotized into being mentally enslaved to the MSM and Dem leaders. Pitiful.

Cognitive Dissonance is sweeping America, I see it all the time online and it's happening on both sides of the political spectrum.

One left leaning person that dislikes Trump told me recently one of the greatest downfall of leftists right now is buying into everything that is anti-Trump.

And the on right the people who have cultfied Trump to the point he can say or do no wrong. Even those that support him 95% of the time like Rand Paul get attacked if they oppose something, the cultist say let's primary him like he is a Mitt Romney.

American style political cognitive dissonance is killing the country.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm no rocket scientist but one does not 'activate' a "deadman's switch". It's either there long before the media hears about it or you don't talk about it all.
edit on 7-11-2019 by wills120 because: s

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah they have been nice since they killed Di...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join