It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific details emerge in killing of 9 US citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok so now we know the Network responsible for some of Early Warning Suppressions...meaning they are under control of the bad guys.….someone should dig in to list a few other "favors" this Network has done as well as listng the real "owners" of the Network BY NAME......we need to know where the head of the snake/s is I say snakes because these types like to dilute accountability hoping more of them escape to fight again so we need ALL THE NAMES.

The general populace already know that Hollywood has fallen forever.

Hollywood will be referred to as Soddom or Gomorra in the furture.

Any monkeys cousin knew many decades ago that Hollywood and the Elite sickos and the Mob and the Governments and Religons and the Deep State and most billionaires and millionaire by proxy are connected by the …..DEEPEST DARKEST OF SECRETS THAT BIND THEM FOREVER.....

If you haven't been in this fight so far my advice is to get into it ASAP especially if you have lots of money....don't get caught on the fence because the fence has been a distraction and it is sitting on a massive "mine" about top go off...fencesitters are going to all end up on the wrong side of the Fence due to earlier non-participaction….collateral damage if you will.....so if you have a voice and lots of money now is the time to start singing.

To the JW poster.....listen if you want to be a part of the 144,000 then you need to PM me....you and those you love can ALL BE A PART OF THE 144,000-----BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL LIED TO.....

Your God Jehova has kept an empty Seat on his Council.....always.....now that seat shall soon be filled....do the current Jw followers not think this was to be the case all along....did they think that the stagnant sullied broken leadership of the past was going to take them striding strongly into the future???...nope....the JWs just like all major doctrinal groups are tainted...and need to be cleansed with truth and new leadership...not new truths...old truths removed from the bondage current dogma has expressed upon them and NEW LEADERSHIP.

The Watchtower Society has already gone underground...years ago....there is nothing left but a shell......the founders of the JWs and LDS are one in the same....not the individuals but the major doctrine that "strategically allowed these smaller off-shoot doctrines to grow and exist".... there is a bigger picture and of course as all religious people know only those with the vision to decipher the words properly can see and lead....because there are TRUTHS TO BE DISCOVERED WITHIN THE DOCTRINAL HISTORIES AS EXPRESSED IN LITERATURES.....the rightful leadership Group does not have a choice nor know who they are...they will simply begin to see the truths within the doctrinal teaching in a CLEAR UNBLEMISHED MANNER.....this means the word majic the Elders of the JWs use will no longer have any effect or impact....the entire membership has forgotten about the roots of the doctrine followed....the true grassroots.....the absolute reason behind the impetus that drove a MAJOR RELIGON to support and foster the growth a couple of unique and tactical off-shoots.

Ask you Elders to tell you what Armageddon is... ask them why it is not considered the End of the World......but instead according to the JWs its the Beginning of the New World?...…..why would the Lord keep alive a few select examples of something so negative he saw fit to destroy it...as a souveneer?...as a lesson to self?.... to "clean up"....lol....to be the "Ground Crew"......lol....for this to happen there must be cohesive separation....or JWs will simply be caught amongst the currents and swept away with everyone else...….you see if you understand how to decipher the TRUTHS you will discover why the LDS Group in fact has an egress Plan that does distance them from the Majority....simply because survivors are by proxy the minority.....there must be separation as a first step.

Good luck trying to get your mess figured out before Armageddon arrives....its getting close as we all very well know....it is a Natural Cyclical Global Event....yes recorded most accurately within every major doctrinal teaching on this planet......I am sorry to say this...but you are all being sacrificed....with a 100% certainty for the time is near and none of you have begun to make the critical moves which shall be required to put oneself in a position to survive what is on the way.

There is still time my JW friends...but not much....its time to join the 144,000....teach your Families and all make the decision to take positions amongst the 144,00......there is room for EVERYONE....there was never a "select few"...ever....all are the Select.....all are creators....free will and free choice must be excercised now...these are the things which have been harnessed away from you under the umbrella so-called protection of the Doctrine itself...time to reclaim your most powerful strengths and weild them with faith clarity and TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Something about this is off. A car with no bodies. Wouldn't it help their cause to leave the bodies in the car? So they moved the bodies while it was on fire, ouch, why? Cartels are bad, but now a new "war" over an empty burnt car? I dunno....
edit on 6-11-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No mistaken identity here although the MSM was shouting it before the burned vehicles cooled down.

We definitely need a wall. And this is one instance where I believe we should offer military/police support.

Problem is the corruption is a collaboration between cartels and some USA politicos.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

ETA: This article says the brother was assasinated, not released as the nypost article says.

He was assassinated, but not by the cartel. And this yet another proof positive of media bias.

He was assassinated by his own BROTHER in a power bid for control of the religious cult run by the family! (after he was released by the cartel).

You know, this story is making headlines all over the place, yet there is so much being left out. Granted, the killing of children is horrific and inexcusable, but let's not forget who these people were. They were a polygamist cult who fled the US in order to continue their illegal religious rituals in the shadows of Mexico. The media is making these people out to be these angelic figures when they are far from it. I wonder, does anyone remember Warren Jeffs, leader of the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints (Mormons)?

ETA - The cult was also no stranger to cartel activities and cartel violence in the region.
edit on 11/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The federal age of consent in Mexico is 12. The age of consent in New York State is 17. One source said parents of the girls learned about allegations of pedophilia committed by Raniere as reported in the Albany Times Union and Frank Report. They may have learned about DOS, the human branding and blackmail scheme devised by Raniere. Among the girls, four were members of the Lebaron family, a Mormon family living in Chihuahua Mexico who practice polygamy.

Rosa Laura Junco is a DOS slave.
Grain of salt, never heard of source may 2019

The film shows Raniere advising Julian Lebaron, a serious and hardworking man whose brother, Benjamin, had been brutally abducted from his home and killed just outside their Mormon community in northern Mexico in 2009, afer having refused to pay ransom for the kidnapping of another of the Lebaron brothers. Raniere latched onto Lebaron’s story to suggest a path of supposed nonviolent resistance in Mexico. Mexicans (the poor in particular), Raniere said, should lead a “peaceful revolution,” simply declining to take part in unlawful activities, accept extortion, or, like in Lebaron’s case, capitulate to criminal demands. The film’s oversimplified and risky diagnosis of Mexico’s inequality and the country’s convoluted 12-year war on crime could have been harmless if it weren’t a thinly veiled disguise for something different: a massive propaganda effort to raise Raniere’s profile in Mexico. The film ends with a call to action unrelated to Lebaron’s harrowing story or violence in Mexico: Join Raniere’s movement.
Slate- may 2019

This family is bonkers.

What could be the final paragraphs of a violent saga stretching back almost four decades will be written in Houston when a daughter of the late Ervil LeBaron — a religious cult leader at times referred to as the “Mormon Manson” — is tried on charges related to four murders that took place on a summer afternoon in 1988.

A fugitive for 18 years and a member of the FBI's Most Wanted List, she asked that she be appointed an attorney to defend her against allegations that include conspiracy to commit murder, murder for hire, witness tampering and obstruction of religious beliefs. The charges carry a possible sentence of life in prison.

The charges against Tarsa LeBaron stem from the June 1988 killing of three former church members and one of their children, an 8-year-old girl, in Houston and the Dallas suburb of Irving. The well-planned murders were carried out simultaneously and capped a string of such assassinations inspired by a hit list put together by Ervil before his 1981 death.

LeBaron's father led the infamous polygamous sect, which he named Church of the Lamb of God, after breaking away from the Firstborn church headed by his brother, Joel, who had demoted him. He orchestrated Joel's murder in 1972, attempted to kill another brother, Verlan, who took over for Joel, and over the years he ordered or was responsible for the murder of dozens of rivals, wives, church members and others whose property he coveted or whom he perceived as a threat.

The FBI said it believes many of Ervil LeBaron's more than 50 children still follow their father's teachings. Whether any of the sect members have an interest in continuing to check off the remaining names on Ervil's hit list is unknown. Some of those on it still live with the knowledge that they are vulnerable.
Houston chronical 2011
edit on 6-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this documentary the Mormons VS the cartel? I think I would tread carefully before calling for war.

edit on 6-11-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Anymore, all one needs to be suspicious of a story is to look at the MSM. If the MSM is all over it, there's probably something rotten going on somewhere related to the story. Case in point with the LaBaron story, but look a little deeper and you find a twisted cult full of polygamists, underage brides and allegations of sex trafficking. Hmmmm...

Pick out any hot media topic lately, and then look a little closer. BOOM!...the truth is almost the exact opposite of what the media portrays.

Angelic Family Massacred...look deeper (family isn't a bunch of angels, more like a cartel themselves)
Trump Ukraine phone call...look deeper (Bidens everywhere)
War on Drugs...look deeper (CIA everywhere)
Illegals in cages...look deeper (oops, not on this Administration)
Global Warming...look deeper (next ice age coming)
Russia-gate...look deeper (Clintons / DNC everywhere)
Homelessness chaos...look deeper (DNC everywhere)

See a trend here?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
See a trend here?

The trend is that the only stuff that bubbles to the top of the "news" cauldron is what can be manipulated to promote a particular agenda, political, economic, cultural, etc., among a targeted group of people. This includes sparkly distractions like the Kardashians and the country music and hip-hop soap operas that are there to keep lower classes and minorities from recognizing that they're getting the short end of the stick.

But this has always kind of been the case, no? People always say, "You can't change the past," but it happens every day. Folks like Christopher Columbus and Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Edison used to be heroes and now they're villains. Our life-saving drugs just kill us off in a different way. It's no wonder that people are so quick these days to immediately have a reactive response to everything they see or read, and assume that 10 years from now it will turn out to have really been just the opposite of what we were originally told.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Anymore, all one needs to be suspicious of a story is to look at the MSM. If the MSM is all over it, there's probably something rotten going on somewhere related to the story. Case in point with the LaBaron story, but look a little deeper and you find a twisted cult full of polygamists, underage brides and allegations of sex trafficking. Hmmmm...

Pick out any hot media topic lately, and then look a little closer. BOOM!...the truth is almost the exact opposite of what the media portrays.

Angelic Family Massacred...look deeper (family isn't a bunch of angels, more like a cartel themselves)
Trump Ukraine phone call...look deeper (Bidens everywhere)
War on Drugs...look deeper (CIA everywhere)
Illegals in cages...look deeper (oops, not on this Administration)
Global Warming...look deeper (next ice age coming)
Russia-gate...look deeper (Clintons / DNC everywhere)
Homelessness chaos...look deeper (DNC everywhere)

See a trend here?

This is so true FCD! It would be comical if only the majority of people could see through it.

If only this worked with headlines like "New England Patriots are Undefeated!"

If only our important reporting was as accurate as sports reporting...or heck, even the weather...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

If only this worked with headlines like "New England Patriots are Undefeated!"

NO DOUBT!!!

...or...

"Tom Brady will never be sacked 179 times in a single game!"

...or...

"Tom Brady will never have the perfect imprint of a cleated turf shoe embossed into his FACE for life!"

LOL!

edit on 11/7/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Agreed...and it irritates me to hear people saying "They'll be punished in the Here After", 'God will take care of them!". And if there is no Here After?

Free Will was bestowed on us...Free Will allows us to take care of OUR OWN PROBLEMS as best we can. Maybe that's one way we'll be judged, by HOW we take care of those problems and not just sit around begging God to take care of them, or asking WHY God LETS horrible things like this happen...no one knows. But it seems like SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE sure needs to do something here and NOW!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise

At least nine members of an American family, including six children, were killed in an attack in northern Mexico on Monday, the Mexican military has confirmed.

The family was ambushed by an armed group while traveling from Bavispe in Sonora state to the town of Galeana in Chihuahua state between 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. local time, according to Mexico's security minister, Alfonso Durazo.

The area where the attack took place -- less than 100 miles from the Arizona border -- is of territorial dispute by several cartels, and it's possible the family's convoy of cars was mistaken for one of them, Durazo said at a press conference Tuesday morning.

Three women and six children were killed in the ambush, according to Durazo. Seven other children s

Horrific details emerge in killing of 9 US citizens

I usually don't bother with the news and this one is really grizzly.

I don't know what the motives if any were behind the attack. Am sure in the days to come things might come out. In the YouTube comments mentions of a Labaron family is made.

Extreme violence is everywhere.

[off topic material snipped]

I will leave with this positive scripture:

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
You will look at where they were,
And they will not be there.
But the meek will possess the earth,
And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

-Psalm 37:10, 11.

And the left want open borders... seriously?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrazzleBerry3

I think we build our own "Here After." I think our own personal hell exists in our own moments of death, before our constituent parts are reconstituted into the reality of everybody else. That's not to say it doesn't last an eternity, from our perspective. I think God is a realist, and having been created in His image we possess a fraction of His mind, upon death. I think God experiences His creation through our lives, in their infinity, and in no particular order. Yes, that means God was both Hitler, and also Ghandi. That also means God is a rock, being ground down into His experiences as grains of sand. God was those children burning alive in their carseats, as well as the one who lit and threw the Molotov.

We are not God. God is us.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrazzleBerry3

Holy cow. I'm sorry. That reply was way WAY too overbearing. I'm going to leave it up because it really is how I feel, but upon reading it...I don't know. Too much. It's way too much.

The whole point is that for reasons we mortals can't understand, the experience of those kids was somehow of value to a creator who might be interested in that particular experience. So this reply, apparently, will be an apologists reply from a cruel God.

Or a neutral one. One who's experiences, integrated over all of time, equals zero. That's the minimum sort of God I want. If that summation tips into the positive, that's good too, but let's just aim for a nice, solid Zero. That would satisfy me.

I hope this clarifies, and does not worsen your impression of me.

best,
z

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdgeofParadise

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Pfft.

News outlets and horrible death are bad.

Obviously.

LOL.

This got me thinking. Maybe he was asking what the link was to the Labaron family. I guess there is a speculation about a Mormon settlement by the Labrarons and their ongoing feud with the cartels in the area who want their land.

I don't see a connection, but interesting.

One former member is George Romney, father of 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who was born in 1907 in Colonia Dublan in Chihuahua state,

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

12/27/2019

A Mexico Police Chief has been arrested for conspiring with the Cartel that murdered the 9 American women and children.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's get the headline correct...

'A Mexico Police Chief has been arrested for conspiring with the Cartel that killed 9 Americans from a rival Cartel.'

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Mexico authorities arrest police chief on suspicion of link to cartel massacre that killed 9 Americans

A Mexican small-town police chief has been arrested on the suspicion of being linked to the brazen massacre of nine women and children from a Mormon community by drug cartel members last month, authorities said Friday.

Fidel Alejandro Villegas, the police chief of Janos in the state of Chihuahua, was arrested by federal authorities on suspicion of involvement in the Nov. 4 attack in the Sonora state, Reuters reported. His role in the killings was not clear.

Authorities said Villegas has ties to organized crime. His arrest is the fourth in the aftermath of the killing of three women and six children, who were members of the Lebaron family and held dual Mexican and American citizenship.

www.foxnews.com...

Title and partial article. Shows the WHOLE picture.

edit on 28-12-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join