It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader Mitch McConnell Says the U.S. Senate Will Acquit President Trump...At the Right Time ;-)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yes, he is. Did someone claim otherwise?

a reply to: carewemust

The Sept 9 “No Quid Pro Quo” call never happened.
Dates matter.
Sept 9th was the Text messages where Talyor wrote this.

“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

September 10: Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee sent a letter to the Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire demanding he release the whistleblower complaint. Which is important because Trump's appointee Joseph Maguire the acting Director of National Intelligence had withheld the whistleblower complaint that should have been delivered to the House on the 2nd he had neither the legal authority nor the discretion to overrule a determination by the IC IG. There is every indication that Joseph Maguire not only had Trump informed about the complaint back in August but he also tried to cover it up.

September 11: Trump administration released aid to Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There was no QPQ, cut the fake news BS out.

Support has continued to fall and the House has nothing, neither do you.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I have the timeline.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have the timeline.
No you don't, because there was a follow up message that chastised Taylor for even talking about such nonsense 😌

Like I said, you got nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have the timeline.
...furthermore, the fact that Taylor met with Zelensky THREE(3) times and no qpq was ever brought up in any manner or capacity.

This is hilarious, the fact that you think taylors OPINIONS of the events from someone who "heard" something from someone else, that'a like triple hearsay.

No Grimpachi, you don't have a timelime, you don't have anything and neither the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Yeah, I got nothing. It is only the statements made by the people under the direction of Trump and those privy to what was going on that say there was QPQ.

You are also right that the Sept 9 no QPQ call never happened. It doesn't look good for Tump.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join