It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader Mitch McConnell Says the U.S. Senate Will Acquit President Trump...At the Right Time ;-)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

I think Trump is going to be SOL once the Senate get the transcripts of all the testimonies.

I think the House will squash any idea of a vote soon....solely because it would take out all their top candidates except Biden.....and he has no chance.

I think they are just now realizing what a bad idea it was to put all their hopes on a false narrative.

Going to be hilarious when Schiff and Pelosi get ousted because they completely screwed the dem candidates over and any chance of them having a run at the white house.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
how bout you guys just point out one lie from the guy?
nope
just assume he is lying
cause if he is not the whole sham is undone

how would it be stupid for him to admit being strong armed? HIS PLATFORM WAS ANTI CORRUPTION

cheese and rice

trump is bad
he has to be lying

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
There is no evidence but fake evidence.

It is a sham. The entire thing is a fake to get rid of a President, not just because he embarrassed them, but because he is not a politician. He is not one of the club so they cannot let him rule.

But you all ready know all of this, don't you.

The 1 word that sums up Trump's impeachment strategy

"denial"

Another president who had a bad case of denial:

Yet he wasn't impeached.

However one that was is highly connected STILL to the democratic Party and the Husband of a multi time failed Presidential Candidate.....can you guess who?

Here's looking at you kid!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You just had one of the people who testified go back and admit he had a memory misfire and retract part of his testimony.. no he is saying that yes, the aide, along with the meeting with the pes was dependent on him making a public statement mentioning investigating the biden thing and the missing server..
So, let's see, what is more likely, a ukraine president not wanting to irk the american president and risk the aid they need badly, or that a witness would retract a truthful statement?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

how would it be stupid for him to admit being strong armed? HIS PLATFORM WAS ANTI CORRUPTION

Try hard to keep up.

He didn't expose the corruption so admitting to being strongarmed would make him look weak on corruption to his people.

Name what would make him look good if he admitting to being strongarmed.

trump is bad
he has to be lying

Bad is subjective, as for lying. lol. Have you not paid attention at all. It is pretty much guaranteed that he will lie every day.

In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: underwerks
I guess there’s nothing more American than deciding whether a person is guilty or not before a trial even starts.

What a patriot.

Who
Schiff or Pelosi?

It's the court and jurors who are supposed to be impartial and assume innocence, which would include McConnell.

It's quite different for prosecutors and investigators.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

You just had one of the people who testified go back and admit he had a memory misfire and retract part of his testimony.. no he is saying that yes, the aide, along with the meeting with the pes was dependent on him making a public statement mentioning investigating the biden thing and the missing server..
So, let's see, what is more likely, a ukraine president not wanting to irk the american president and risk the aid they need badly, or that a witness would retract a truthful statement?

you are still assuming the president of Ukraine is lying
with no evidence of such
would ukraine not get the support if its president said trump was pressuring him?
lol
really???

you bring all the 2nd and 3rd hand bs you like
the first hand guy said it did not happen

sorry for your confusion

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: underwerks
I guess there’s nothing more American than deciding whether a person is guilty or not before a trial even starts.

What a patriot.

Who
Schiff or Pelosi?

It's the court and jurors who are supposed to be impartial and assume innocence, which would include McConnell.

It's quite different for prosecutors and investigators.

what happens to prosecutors and investigators who fabricate evidence? or use know false evidence??

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Try hard to keep up.

for your dnc fake narrative to be real the president of ukraine has to be lying and covering for trump......even when he knows the congress will still support his country.......

www.vox.com...

Who is Volodymyr Zelensky?
Zelensky, 41, made his name on Servant of the People, a Ukrainian comedy show that follows the life of an everyman schoolteacher who unexpectedly becomes president and takes on the nation’s oligarchs. That was the extent of his “political experience.” But he struck a populist, anti-corruption message during his country’s presidential campaign that clearly resonated with millions of Ukrainians suffering from poverty and government graft.

It helped him hold a commanding lead in polls leading up to April’s election, ultimately winning with a staggering 73 percent of the vote and defeating incumbent Petro Poroshenko in the process.

Zelensky — or “Ze,” as he’s more popularly known — has aimed to bring the values of his character to Ukraine’s presidency. In May, just minutes after officially becoming president, he dissolved Ukraine’s Parliament in an effort to consolidate power, which he said would help him stamp out corruption.

that guy is going to lie for trump?

bs

sorry for your confusion
that dude isnt lying for anyone

apnews.com...

Ukraine president: ‘No blackmail’ in conversation with Trump

“There was no blackmail,” he said.

“We are not servants. We are an independent country.”

but that doesnt fit your bs narritive......

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Have you read the testimonies that have been released?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Have you read the testimonies that have been released?

yep
alot of opinion about what the bureaucrats think about diplomacy and national security
as if their opinion mattered
it used to
sadly they now understand the potus took back that duty

has anyone actully said trump told me to extort ukraine? cause if they did I missed that part.
we are still innocent until proven guilty here , right?
or is this more kavanugh make it up as you go bs?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I refer you to the "Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin" wherein every power figure says "I didn't get where I am today by...."

The people you refer to didn't get where they are today by NOT pleasing their masters.
They continue in those high positions only as long as they continue pleasing their masters.
The more successful one becomes, the more one has to lose, thus making it more important to keep it.

ganjoa

Very good I'll buy that. I have no argument but if you will could you please
define " Masters " for me as you meant it? I'm interested in why you would
set " Their masters" apart from the all inclusive term " These people"?

Also why are their masters so intent? You see where I'm headed with this?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah, this is not much of a threat. Booker and Kamala are practically already out of the race.

Even if Bernie and Warren don't show up that won't change much of anything.
edit on 6-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting.

So in order for Trump to be guilty of something, the Ukrainian PM has to be a liar.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope. Zelensky is keeping up his side of the deal.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So the premise that the trial will keep November will Keep Sanders, Booker, Warren, and Harris busy, while true, really only impacts Warren at this point as the others are really not viable presidential candidates no?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Interesting.

So in order for Trump to be guilty of something, the Ukrainian PM has to be a liar.

poor guy
just minding his own business
winning elections

all of a sudden the dems are like......LIAR!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Common Thread through most testimonies is the Witnesses were concerned that Rudy Giuliani was invading their space.

There is nothing impeachable so far. A bummer, because being impeached by a Democrat run house and being dismissed by the Senate, would be politically uplifting for the president.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Common Thread through most testimonies is the Witnesses were concerned that Rudy Giuliani was invading their space.

There is nothing impeachable so far. A bummer, because being impeached by a Democrat run house and being dismissed by the Senate, would be politically uplifting for the president.

well to be fair to the democrats
"just because" is reason enough for them
they are allergic to orange and winning

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hey, can you give us that handy dandy list you have of impeachable offenses?

I mean, since you repeat that there’s no impeachable offenses, you must know what those are, right?

Share with the group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join