It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader Mitch McConnell Says the U.S. Senate Will Acquit President Trump...At the Right Time ;-)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gee, if this was an actual criminal trial, the jury would have to be dismissed and a new one sought.
The proper thing to do would be to support the investigation of the possible misconduct, review the evidence, and come to an unbiased conclusion based on that evidence. Not stick your fingers in your ears singing na,na,na and hold to your predetermined conclusion regardless of what is presented to you as evidence.
edit on 6-11-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
it is no trial
difference of opinion on how to conduct foreign relations is not a crime

2nd and 3rd hand rumors are not evidence

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Have democrats made up a crime yet?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think they have more than rumors?? But, I dont need to believe one way or the other to believe what I said. What mitch seems to be saying is that he doesnt care what the investigation proves, him and his republicans will just move to let him off the hook..
There is a difference between rumors and sworn testimony. And if some of the what I would classify as rumors pan out... and documents and sworn testimony proves them... mitch and his republican colleagues will be sunk if they hold the line..

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

According to mitch, it doesnt matter what crime he committed, heck he could have killed 49 little babies in a NYC hospital... his mind is already made up!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What mitch seems to be saying is that he doesnt care what the investigation proves, him and his republicans will just move to let him off the hook..

how is that in any way different than what pelosi schiff and nadler are doing in the house?
they have nothing and are going to impeach on such

you should look up hearsay
then look up what the president of ukraine has said

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

According to mitch, it doesnt matter what crime he committed, heck he could have killed 49 little babies in a NYC hospital... his mind is already made up!

So you don't know what they are trying to impeach him for either.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Bribery, abuse of power, seeking aide from foreign govts concerning election, coercion,
Take your pick. Your guess is as good as mine.
The rumor mill has one heck of a story circulating though, which if true.. well it will open a new dimension.
Now, if I was your typical rightie on ATS, me and my friends would have it plastered in multiple thread with a whole lot of relevant and not so relevant information to make the story even bigger..
But, I'd rather wait till it hits the mainstream and let yous be surprised.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The ukraine president is gonna say whatever he has to to get his money and preserve as much of his image of a strong leader as he can...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So the senate plans to hand the Democratic nomination to Biden who is the only one I think has a chance to beat Trump all while showing just how corrupt they have become.

I had thought it was the Dems who were the only ones that would purposely snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but the republicans are showing me they are just as capable of absolute idiocy.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Shut the Schiff up!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is no evidence but fake evidence.

It is a sham. The entire thing is a fake to get rid of a President, not just because he embarrassed them, but because he is not a politician. He is not one of the club so they cannot let him rule.

But you all ready know all of this, don't you.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They (dems) would only have two options then....either drop out of race or step down from senate to continue race. Likely they would step down knowing they wouldn't hold a majority either way.

Now stepping down would be interesting, because wouldn't that also cause a special election in their absence? And it would be in districts that could seriously hurt the dems too.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The senate hearings would be televised on most channels with each of them getting thier own soundbites...
That along with ad campaigns talking about all those Bill's the house has passed that the grim reaper has in his locked up box since the dems have took the house might just make whoever the dem candidate much stronger.

In other words, they can walk and chew gums at the same time. People will understand why they feel it's more important that they stay in washington.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Won't matter if they can't actually put feet on the ground anywhere but in DC. You ever remember a election where any candidate won that didn't travel at all?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The ukraine president is gonna say whatever he has to to get his money and preserve as much of his image of a strong leader as he can...

lol
funny how that guy has to be suspect to fit your narritive

poor guy can't possibly be honest........right?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think Trump is going to be SOL once the Senate get the transcripts of all the testimonies.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
There is no evidence but fake evidence.

It is a sham. The entire thing is a fake to get rid of a President, not just because he embarrassed them, but because he is not a politician. He is not one of the club so they cannot let him rule.

But you all ready know all of this, don't you.

The 1 word that sums up Trump's impeachment strategy

"denial"

Another president who had a bad case of denial:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lol
funny how that guy has to be suspect to fit your narritive

poor guy can't possibly be honest........right?

His country is facing an invasion and a little lie doesn't hurt him or his people. Admitting that he was being strong-armed not only risks the supply of weapons he needs but would also make him look weak in front of his people.

It doesn't mean he is lying, but it would be incredibly stupid for him to admit if he was being strong-armed.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think Trump is going to be SOL once the Senate get the transcripts of all the testimonies.

I read them
imo you are simply wrong or math is hard for you

2/3rds and all.......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join