It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media and Dems defense of Bidens quid pro quo is absurd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Extorris

It wasn’t ending corruption Biden and Obama wanted

Proof please.

If it was, they would have been outraged their allies at the NABU buried the case into zlwho they claim was corrupt

Proof Please.
Let me know if you want proof debunking your claim that they buried the case.
I will wait and maybe you will actually do your own research?

Otherwise let me know..

It was they wanted the story of the investigation into Biden’s sons company put off an buried

There is as much proof for that statement as yours

The truth is am investigation into Biden’s and Obama’s intent should have happened instead of just taking their word

But we know, you are fine with that

This sounds like you are drunk.

I honestly don't know what you are trying to claim here apart from an ability to read my mind over the internet.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Don’t accuse me of being drunk

Your arrogance is misplaced

The case was buried by the NABU

Did Zlochevsky, who Biden and Obama knew was corrupt, face jail time? Nope, he is free to this day only having to pay monies. Did Obama and Biden voice objections to the fact they gave the billion yet the new prosecutors still let Zlocvhevsky walk free? Nope

The point is there is more than enough evidence to investigate

If trump used tax dollars to force a prosecutor looking into his sons company fired, you and the Dems would rightfully demand an investigation

Meanwhile, all of your claims on your previous post have no proof, it’s merely your feeling trump only wanted personal gain and didn’t want an investor out corruption
edit on 7-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know about all the BS in your post. But I do know the following statements were made:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

This why we need people to testify under oath with threat of jail time for perjury. Maybe Trump is innocent. Or, maybe if enough people testify the truth will come out.

I don't understand why Republicans do not support the rule-of-law. Does only the rule-of-law apply to Democrats?

The rule of law is that the President is completely within his remit to investigate political corruption.
Running for office does not provide immunity.

It was NOT an investigation Trump wanted, it was the Announcement that Trump cared about.

Pure campaign help.

Proof please

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't know about all the BS in your post. But I do know the following statements were made:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

This why we need people to testify under oath with threat of jail time for perjury. Maybe Trump is innocent. Or, maybe if enough people testify the truth will come out.

I don't understand why Republicans do not support the rule-of-law. Does only the rule-of-law apply to Democrats?

The rule of law is that the President is completely within his remit to investigate political corruption.

It was NOT an investigation Trump wanted, it was the Announcement that Trump cared about.

Pure campaign help.

Proof please

[8/9/19, 5:51:18 PM] Gordon Sondland: To avoid misundestandings, might be helpful to ask Andrey for a draft statememt (embargoed) so that we can see exactly what they propose to cover. Even though Ze does a live presser they can still summarize in a brief statement. Thoughts?

[8/9/19, 5:51:42 PM] Kurt Volker: Agree!

State Department Officials Seek Giuliani’s Guidance on Ukraine Statement: On August 9, 2019, after Mr. Giuliani met with President Zelensky’s aide Andrey Yermak, Ambassador Volker asked to speak with Mr. Giuliani about the Ukranian statement:

[8/9/19, 11:27 AM] Kurt Volker: Hi Mr Mayor! (Rudy) Had a good chat with Yermak last night. He was pleased with your phone call. Mentioned Z making a statement. Can we all get on the phone to make sure I advise Z correctly as to what he should be saying? Want to make sure we get this done right. Thanks!

Gordon Sondland: Good idea Kurt. I am on Pacific time.

Rudy Giuliani: Yes can you call now going to Fundraiser at 12:30

Ukrainian Aide Seeks White House Date First: On August 10, 2019, President Zelensky’s aide, Andrey Yermak, pressed Ambassador Volker for a date for the White House visit before committing to a statement announcing an investigation explicitly referencing the 2016 election and Burisma:

[8/10/19, 4:56:15 PM] Andrey Yermak: Hi Kurt. Please let me know when you can talk. I think it’s possible to make this declaration and mention all these things. Which we discussed yesterday. But it will be logic to do after we receive a confirmation of date. We inform about date of visit and about our expectations and our guarantees for future visit. Let discuss it

[8/10/19, 5:01:32 PM] Kurt Volker: Ok! It’s late for you—why don’t we talk in my morning, your afternoon tomorrow? Say 10am/5pm?

An aide to Mr. Zelensky suggested simultaneously announcing plans for a visit and for the investigations Mr. Trump wanted.

Mr. Yermak, the aide, made clear that he understood the Americans’ message that a meeting between the presidents was contingent on the investigations — including one into Burisma, the company whose board Mr. Biden’s son Hunter sat on. But Mr. Zelensky ultimately made no public commitment to the inquiries

See Original Document
[8/10/19, 5:02:18 PM] Kurt Volker: I agree with your approach. Let’s iron out statement and use that to get date and then PreZ can go forward with it?

[8/10/19, 5:26:17 PM] Andrey Yermak: Ok

[8/10/19, 5:38:43 PM] Kurt Volker: Great. Gordon is available to join as well

[8/10/19, 5:41:45 PM] Andrey Yermak: Excellent

[8/10/ 19, 5:42:10 PM] Andrey Yermak: Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US- UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations

[8/10/19, 5:42:30 PM] Kurt Volker: Sounds great!

Discussion of Ukrainian Statement to Include References to 2016 Election and Burisma: Following the August 9, 2019, outreach to Rudy Giuliani, Ambassador Volker and Ambassador Sondland on August 13, 2019, had following exchange regarding the proposed Ukrainian statement:

[8/13/19, 10:26:44 AM] Kurt Volker: Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

[8/13/19, 10:27:20 AM] Gordon Sondland: Perfect. Lets send to Andrey after our call

Confirming Desire to Reference 2016 Election and Burisma:

On August 17, 2019, Ambassadors Volker and Sondland had the following exchange in which they discussed their message to Ukraine:

[8/17/19, 3:06:19 PM] Gordon Sondland: Do we still want Ze to give us an unequivocal draft with 2016 and Boresma?

[8/17/19, 4:34:21 PM] Kurt Volker: That’s the clear message so far ...

[8/17/19, 4:34:39 PM] Kurt Volker: I’m hoping we can put something out there that causes him to respond with that

[8/17/19, 4:41:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Unless you think otherwise I will return Andreys call tomorrow and suggest they send us a clean draft.

www.nytimes.com...

“Then I started hearing about the CNN interview and so it was going to take place in New York,” the senior ambassador recalled.

Getting Zelensky to announce the investigation explicitly was a power move for Trump. It would put Zelensky “in a box,” Taylor testified.

“By that do you mean, Ambassador, that President Trump wanted Zelensky to have to make a public commitment, to get into a public box – that is, commit publicly to these two investigations – before he was going to get either the meeting or the assistance?” Schiff asked, referring to a potential visit by Zelensky to the Oval Office.

“That’s what Ambassador Sondland told me,” Taylor said.

www.courthousenews.com...

Let me know if you need more.
It's all right there in depositions and text records.

Assurances of investigation by Ukraine were insufficient.

Trump demanded PUBLIC announcements with Rudy editing/writing what would be said by Zelensky.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Did Zlochevsky, who Biden and Obama knew was corrupt, face jail time? Nope, he is free to this day only having to pay monies.

Wait.

You said that the case was buried.

What do you mean "paid monies"?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Meanwhile, all of your claims on your previous post have no proof, it’s merely your feeling trump only wanted personal gain and didn’t want an investor out corruption

If he wanted a legitimate investigation he would have had AG Barr coordinate through DOJ with Ukraine.

Instead he created a shadow team run by Rudy Giuliani (plus two now indicted associates), a private citizen and his personal attorney.

AG Barr publicly stated he knew nothing about it.

If he wanted a legitimate investigation into corruption he would not have singled out two conspiracy theories that serve his 2020 campaign rhetoric and smear his primary political opponent in the election.

If he wanted a legitimate investigation, then assurances that investigations would be conducted would have been what he asked for, instead the demand was not that, but rather President Zelensky making public statements that investigations would be opened into Crowdstrike and Burisma/Bidens. It was the PUBLIC STATEMENTS that were of value, actual investigations were tertiary.
The PUBLIC STATEMENTS were the demand in Text Messages involving Rudy and Team and affirmed in testimony as the "deliverable" in order to free aid and get a meeting with POTUS.

The smear was the ask, not the investigation, which could be conducted privately through legal channels as the cooperation treaty with Ukraine dictates (DOJ/AG working with Justice in Ukraine..No private citizens)

edit on 7-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

None of this proves trump want serious about investigating corruption

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Did Zlochevsky, who Biden and Obama knew was corrupt, face jail time? Nope, he is free to this day only having to pay monies.

Wait.

You said that the case was buried.

What do you mean "paid monies"?

I mean he paid a small fine or back taxes

A slap on the wrist for a man who Obama admin called so corrupt hey were willing to withhold billion dollars because he was being brought to justice

Strangely they were silent when their fitness at the NABU let him off with a slap on the wrist

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
DEVELOPING: Hunter Biden accepted off the book payments from Burisma Ukraine with assistance from the FBI.

creativedestructionmedia.com... fbi-coverup/

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Senator Grassley and Senator Johnson just requested all Hunter Biden documents from the State Department. The deadline is November 20th for producing them.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Is the President within his remit to withhold US Military Aid appropriated by congress to extort foreign countries to investigate his political rivals on his behalf?

AND if we want to get to the specifics of it, the demand was not an "investigation" it was that President Zelensky make an ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN saying Ukraine opened an investigation into Burisma and Biden, to read a statement edited by Rudy.

Pure campaign help.

When we have anb anti corruption treaty with that country, yes he is within his rights. Just because Biden decided to run for President doesn't shield him from being investigated.

Hey, as you Libs love to say "If he didn't do anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about"

Why are you Libs so afraid for the truth to come out?

Afraid it's going to destroy your world? You should be.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

When we have anb anti corruption treaty with that country, yes

What occurred violated virtually every clause in the Anit-Corruption treaty with Ukraine.

It does not apply.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Plus Here:

Ukraine’s Zelensky Bowed to Trump’s Demands, Until Luck Spared Him
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I guess Beau Biden's cancer didn't quell his brother Hunter's quest for $$$.

George Kent, a career official at the State Department, told House investigators conducting the impeachment inquiry against President Trump that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden's lucrative service on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company -- but was told that it wasn't appropriate to discuss the matter because of the health struggles of Biden's eldest son, Beau.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

When we have anb anti corruption treaty with that country, yes

What (*allegedly) occurred violated virtually every clause in the Anit-Corruption treaty with Ukraine.

It does not apply.

Fixed that for ya.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join