It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media and Dems defense of Bidens quid pro quo is absurd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: pheonix358

Then if Democrats are so corrupt put the effers jail already!

If it was up to us, it wouldn’t be jail time he would be facing.
It would be the 100 yard march to the firing squad pole at 6AM, along with quite a few other deluded Leftists.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't understand why Republicans do not support the rule-of-law. Does only the rule-of-law apply to Democrats?

Lol.
Funniest quote of the day.
Do some more like this and you may just break the internet.
All bad people need to see jail time.

P
I think the funniest is holding the two simultaneous positions

"Investigating Biden is illegal and impeachable" and "If bidens guilty show me the evidence of it!"

Great stuff

I never said, "Investigating Biden is illegal and impeachable". I said if you have evidence then indict the mother effer!

Otherwise, everything you've posted is nothing but meaningless mud-slinging drivel. It makes you feel good. But it's nothing but right wing delusional nonsense.

Your standard is absurd and you post worthless.

You come in to the thread saying most of what I posted was "BS", then you demand I provide evidnce of Biudens gult knowing full well that is what trump was trying to obtain, and the dems said it was a crime for him to do so.

Again I repeat, I need only provide eveidnce that there should be an investigation to show the dems impeachment calls are a sham.

You are clearly unable to comprehend what the OP is showing and instead claim everything it says must be untrue or Biden would be in jail.

Your posts on this thread are simply pathetic, and indictive of exacklty how poor the dems and media are at making their case for impeachment or why Biden shouldnt be investigated.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Here's why:

What happens if you lie to Congress

Others tetsified there was no quid pro quo.

So are both telling the truth?

meanwhile we can see the transcript for ourselves.

Instead of you showing me on it where there was a crime, you again appeal to authority and claim other felt there was.

How sad it must be to be you, and rely on talking points from others to make up your mind.

It ok, i know you just have learned from all of the other dems and their media

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The Republicans are too tolerant of the leftist mob; they perceive these unhinged anarchists as 'bratty children' instead of the dangerous tyrannical ignorant faction they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

The Republicans are too tolerant of the leftist mob; they perceive these unhinged anarchists as 'bratty children' instead of the dangerous tyrannical ignorant faction they are.

There is some truth.

I wish there were a way for us to block users like I've seen on other forums. There are a few who just refuse to see the truth no matter how much rock-solid evidence is shown them. It's frustrating when they say we conservatives are the ones with closed minds. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

1. Biden was the point man for the Obama admins dealings with the Ukraine. A large part of his mission was to root out corruption leftover from the pro Putin previous Ukrainian regime.

What the American News Media MSM means when they say corruption in Ukraine they actually mean that no Russian poatical parties are allowed ever to be in Kiev.

By rooting out "corruption" they actually meant making laws that prevent certain polticans in Ukraine no matter if they are born or are Ukrainian but come from Eastern Ukraine. Either way short story is.

By rooting out corruption in Ukraine they meant by making sure that Ukraine only has pro Euporean Union or pro American potical parties.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I mean, most of what you said isn't remotely accurate or true, but let's not let that sort of thing derail you.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I mean, most of what you said isn't remotely accurate or true, but let's not let that sort of thing derail you.

yes I am aware that this is almost always the tactics you all use on my threads

"Its all a lie!!!" while providing no specific examples.

Everything in my OP is true.

The fact you cant point out any specific area where I am wrong proves you are lying.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Debunk it then instead of just posting a "my fingers are in my ears and I can't hear what you're saying la LA la" post.

Are you capable of that?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You're just incoherent, at this point.

Since you unveiled your "republicans are just incompetent because they won't arrest biden for breaking the law" and "everything you present as evidence is just mud slinging" arguments, you've undoubtedly lost most of the respect anyone had for you, or your arguments.

Let me get this straight. The GOP is incompetent because they won't put corrupt politicians in jail but, stay with me here, evidenced by a percentage of your posts, you're advocating for impeachment because the president is attempting to gather evidence in order to determine if a politician is corrupt and needs to be put in jail? Is that about right?

I'm usually the last person to cry shill but, Dude...are you a shill?
You'd have to be a pretty bad one ( I would ask for my money back) but, are you a shill, nonetheless?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Very good thread. I agree that there needs to be an investigation to either implement Biden and the Obama administration of possible wrong doings. It may actually conclude there was no laws broken but it should be investigated properly anyway. It is a sketchy area, they have been doing this kind of thing for many years and this policy needs to be made illegal even though it was not illegal at the time. Trump did not break any law when he instigated the investigation into this either.

This impeachment is an attempted coup against the Republican party. Not just the president. The Dems are trying to make their opponents look bad in our country, for the same things Democratic and Republican politicians have been doing occasionally for many years. I am all for making laws to prevent this behavior in the future, and all for banning special favors of politicians to countries and businesses that donate to their parties. We have to make laws governing this, not be spreading hate between the population.

Because of Bidens actions, he should not be considered as a presidential candidate for the office of president, all other Democratic candidates are not effected. Biden would not be a good choice anyway, but I do not see many decent candidates that have put their hat into the pool. Can't the Dems find a good honest person to run for president instead of angry people with a chip on their shoulder.

edit on 5-11-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obama needs to be taken to task. Then he will hold Biden out in front of him.
Those are traitors, as is Hillary. Jail time is too good. Traitors should go before a firing squad, and the DNC must be dismantled. Im ready for the report. I don't care what it causes. This is the reason Americans have arms. To defend against and stop treason.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I don't know about all the BS in your post. But I do know the following statements were made:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

This why we need people to testify under oath with threat of jail time for perjury. Maybe Trump is innocent. Or, maybe if enough people testify the truth will come out.

I don't understand why Republicans do not support the rule-of-law. Does only the rule-of-law apply to Democrats?

Vindman is an obese Soldier. Highest award is one no Soldier wants which is a Purple Heart. He can't be trusted period and I am a retired officer myself. I would have given him 3 months to get in shape and then discharged him out of the military with other than honorable. He is a disgrace to those who served wearing that fat body suit in public. I would say the same if he was testifying about Obama phone calls. Willing to bet his command sees him in that fat body suit and gives him a warning shot.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Didn't Burisma Holdings also employ Nancy Pelosi's son, and John Kerry's son, in addition to Joe Biden's son??

I smell a rat...no...3 rats!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I don't know about all the BS in your post. But I do know the following statements were made:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

This why we need people to testify under oath with threat of jail time for perjury. Maybe Trump is innocent. Or, maybe if enough people testify the truth will come out.

Vindman is an obese Soldier. Highest award is one no Soldier wants which is a Purple Heart. He can't be trusted period and I am a retired officer myself. I would have given him 3 months to get in shape and then discharged him out of the military with other than honorable. He is a disgrace to those who served wearing that fat body suit in public. I would say the same if he was testifying about Obama phone calls. Willing to bet his command sees him in that fat body suit and gives him a warning shot.

So did you find it odd that he showed up in full dress uniform to testify against his CIC? I wondered if that was even legal...

His uniform of the day was a suit where he worked.

I thought maybe the Democrats just dressed him up in an attempt to give more credibility to his testimony.

But what an out of shape toad, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You're not gonna listen anyway. Facts don't either dissuade you or persuade you.

You're just going to keep posting about the 'hoax' until the House votes to impeach and then you're going to bang your drum about the lack of votes in the Senate to remove and claim victory and vindication when Trump remains in office.

Maybe Trump will claim 'massive voter fraud' on election night and you'll gladly back him up when he refuses to leave after a devastating loss. You can then defend your position by saying that millions of fraudulent votes = coup and that Trump is right to refuse to leave.

Who knows, you could even go the route of some other ATS members and gleefully declare '25 years of Trump' by suggesting his children run for president. Because that's exactly what the founders envisioned when they left the monarchy; the presidency passed down generation to generation of the same family.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They are all in on it, thus the attack, for President checking on it.
They can go ahead and impeach him, if they can hurry up before the report comes out. When the fat lady sings, they are all done.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

another post showing absolutely no specifics as to where i was wrong.

You have the nerve to claim I will ignore facts, yet that is exactly what you are doing right here.

Come back when your troll game is better, or you are actually willing to discuss what you specifially claim is not true.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That is precisely what Grambler is presenting. Just the facts

You're not gonna listen anyway. Facts don't either dissuade you or persuade you.

You're just going to keep posting about the 'hoax' until the House votes to impeach and then you're going to bang your drum about the lack of votes in the Senate to remove and claim victory and vindication when Trump remains in office.

Maybe Trump will claim 'massive voter fraud' on election night and you'll gladly back him up when he refuses to leave after a devastating loss. You can then defend your position by saying that millions of fraudulent votes = coup and that Trump is right to refuse to leave.

Who knows, you could even go the route of some other ATS members and gleefully declare '25 years of Trump' by suggesting his children run for president. Because that's exactly what the founders envisioned when they left the monarchy; the presidency passed down generation to generation of the same family.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join