It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the LGBT agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I don't know details enough to comment. Link?

Was the claim valid, or was it an excuse to deny service?

But, if some couple made a big deal out of something sometime, is that representative of the entirety of the community?
edit on 5-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: rickymouse

If you deny selling flowers to a gay couple for their wedding because they cannot be gotten in a week, they can slander your business and call you a biggot even though it was not your fault that they wanted special flowers and there was not time to order them.

Example?

Regular people are afraid to say anything because they could be labeled as bias.

Who are "regular people?"

That is extra rights, when straight people cannot say anything in response to a gays statement because society might trash them

People are free to say what they wish. If they can't handle the response or consequence, that's their problem.

The example happened in Marquette Michigan a while back. I just gave you the example and many of the gay people that stood up with the florist I know personally.

I say regular people meaning straight people, the vast majority of Americans, about ninety five percent of Americans are straight. Only about three percent are gay yet most shows on TV seem to have gay people on them these days like there is a real lot of them in society. The other two percent are members of the LGBT community, but not gay. Many transgender people change their sex and still go out with members of their opposite original sex, they are not gay.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

In my example, the local gay community attacked the words of the two gay girls that started to raise a ruckus, I applaud them for standing up against those two people's inappropriate behavior. The incident did hit our news, but the news did not say much about what was going on. The local straight people actually gained respect for the gay people who stood up for the florist. It was a positive thing for the local gay people here because of what happened. Three or four of those people who stood up I know personally, they are friends of my daughter. Nice people.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Nail on the head!

I even hesitated to post this rant because of that same possible backlash.

The majority of the gays around here are really good people. Some are a little strange, but then again I know quite a few people who are a little strange, after all this is Yooperville. Pushy people cause a lot of problem for people in the gay community, they stir things up which forces people to take sides. I hate that. Gays are just different than me, I do not care if they are gay. But if a thirty year old gay woman would have tried to hustle my daughter when she was fifteen, I would have grabbed her by the shirt and threatened her just as I would have done to any thirty year old guy trying to hustle her at that age. I do not care what sexual orientation a pedophile is.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said in your rant OP. It is becoming nauseating what the LGBT community as well as those affiliated with its ‘progression’ seem to be getting away with thrusting on society, especially innocent children. What next ? They’ll be making the rounds at senior homes with their tranny dances next, if they haven’t already.

Is pandering to the gay community by spending $30,000 to paint a crosswalk rainbow coloured.

This stuck out to me in particular because I can’t wrap my head around sidewalk paint that comes near costing 30 grand..even considering the amount of labor time required for the job. Somebody is making a few bucks contracting this out at city hall.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I don’t walk around talking masculine in front of people, or womanizing or even going as far as flexing my muscles... that will get a white man thrown in jail these days.

I wish there was a way to put this as my status under my picture.

edit on 5-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And this non stop “ I can do what I want and you need to accept it, or else your spreading hate” rhetoric.

Am I the only one that’s sick to their stomach from all this?
Or is this just the new norm now because it’s the cool thing to do now.

I completely agree with you.

I left the LGBT community when it partnered up with the Democrats and became nothing more than another victim class the left could use to beat everyone else over the head with if they didn't "think" like the left.

So no, you're on the right track.

Disliking a PC culture should be normal.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sick of the LGBT agenda

So after you get rid of the agenda, what then?

edit on 5-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I say regular people meaning straight people,

Then just why not say straight folk? Using the word "regular" undermines non-straight people.

I just gave you the example

You did. Is that example representative of the whole, or merely convenient?

Only about three percent are gay yet most shows on TV seem to have gay people on them these days like there is a real lot of them in society. The other two percent are members of the LGBT community, but not gay. Many transgender people change their sex and still go out with members of their opposite original sex, they are not gay.

So? What has that to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And this non stop “ I can do what I want and you need to accept it, or else your spreading hate” rhetoric.

I left the LGBT community when it partnered up with the Democrats and became nothing more than another victim class the left could use to beat everyone else over the head with if they didn't "think" like the left.

I think a lot of people left the LGBT when politics started dominating it. Pushy people actually cause more harm than good most times, it accomplishes a total reversal of acceptance by the masses.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am too. You're gay? So what? You're lesbian? So what? You're transvestite, so what?

I do not care. No one who is worth two damns care.

I'll back the gay, the lesbian, the transvestite, the transgender, the whatever. I've got your back.

But for # sake stop targeting people. The Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, the whatever.

You don't want people to force a heterosexual marriage upon you. Don't force a homosexual marriage upon others.

Enough said.
edit on 11/5/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You didn't answer my questions:

Why does it bother you so much?

What is their "agenda?"

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I agree with you, OP.

I'm ok with people being gay and all, but don't shove it down my throat everyday.

Do I shove my white male manhood down your throat everyday?

No, my wife has that privileged.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I think a lot of people left the LGBT when politics started dominating it. Pushy people actually cause more harm than good most times, it accomplishes a total reversal of acceptance by the masses.

Exactly!!!!

We wanted equal, we got equal and now the a$$hats are ruining it.

The current LGBT movement is no better then Black Lives Matter.

Killing any advances made.

link   

You didn't answer my questions:

Why does it bother you so much?

What is their "agenda?"

Are you part of the actual LGBT community and not the "movement"?

ETA because I need to go to bed...

If you are, can you please STFU? You are embarrassing the community with your virtue signalling. You're not helping.

If you are not, can you please STFU? You are embarrassing the community with your virtue signalling. You're not helping.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sick of the LGBT agenda

So after you get rid of the agenda, what then?

What then? Everyone lives peacefully without being forced to do so. Kind of like , I don't like you because you are an asshole. We accept it and move on.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I say regular people meaning straight people,

Then just why not say straight folk? Using the word "regular" undermines non-straight people.

I just gave you the example

You did. Is that example representative of the whole, or merely convenient?

Only about three percent are gay yet most shows on TV seem to have gay people on them these days like there is a real lot of them in society. The other two percent are members of the LGBT community, but not gay. Many transgender people change their sex and still go out with members of their opposite original sex, they are not gay.

So? What has that to do with anything?

I could call straight people regular and LGBT people decaf if I want to. What is the difference, evidently you knew what I meant, I am addressing you. If you legitimately did not know what regular people meant in the conversation, what the hell am I responding to you for, evidently I need to only use words that you can comprehend.

What has the small percent of people got to do with this, simple, everyone has equal rights, just because a small percent of people are different does not mean that I have to start agreeing with them about things just because they are different. I do not agree with the actions of many people in this country, over half of them. I do not agree with pushy sales people, but understand they are just doing their job, trying to make a living. I do not have to buy what they are selling either, since we all have rights, I have the right to say no.
I am

Three to five percent of the population cannot dictate ninety five percent of the people. I am not intimidated by people with degrees, I am not intimidated by politicians or rich people. I try not to break the laws and respect the good police of this country but will not bow down to a crooked irrational cop either, but I will take that to court, not challenge them on their job. I am not intimidated by anyone except maybe our two cats. Maybe the wife on occasion.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nothin wrong with a good LGBLT sandwich, with extra mayo !
What's all the fuss about ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Exactly!!!!

We wanted equal, we got equal and now the a$$hats are ruining it.

The current LGBT movement is no better then Black Lives Matter.

Killing any advances made.

Back in the seventies I had some gay friends, all girls, since then I have had gay friends both female and male. I am not gay but I am not going to let their sexuality get in the way of us getting along. I never got hustled by the guys I know that are gay, they know I am straight and don't even try. Since when does sex have to dominate society, who cares what sex a person is, anyone can be friends. I had more girls as friends than most guys, I didn't want to date a girl I was friends with, that would mean that if things didn't work out our relationship might fall apart. Trouble is that once they got married they were forced to choose a path, so we went our separate ways anyway. Never saw that coming when I was young. At least I can talk to them yet with their husband there and not feel guilty at all of deceiving the husband.

Things have changed a lot since the seventies, back then gays were not socially acceptable by the masses and I am happy to see the masses not ganging up against them anymore. I do not want a few pushy people trying to promote a personal agenda messing that up. The Liberal Democrats using LGBT to profit their party is not right. I do not want to see a reversal back to the way it was forty years ago.

I am not in favor of people changing their sex though, but not because of bias, because I do not think it is really necessary and the majority only benefit from it for a short period. I know a guy who is doing it but I am too chicken to tell him I thought he was a good person all along, people are actually pushing him into getting it done when he does not really need to do it. I think he/she is going to be spending a real lot of money over the years and not actually getting his/her money's worth. He is kind of shy and reserved, but I knew people like that when they were his age, I was like that, I was afraid of getting personal with girls, hence, I had some of the nicest girls in town as friends, not girlfriends. I sure changed when I got into my mid twenties though. Not shy in the least, but I still did not need to have a girlfriend. I never have been driven by sex like lots of people were.

Oh well, now that the world knows how messed up I am, I can quit, I respect people who deserve respect, not those who demand it. I do not respect people just because they are prestigious or rich, but do respect some people who are prestigious or rich if they deserve it. I just do not see any big deal about someone being LGBT, they are just people who are different than I, it does not make them good or bad, their actions determine that.
edit on 5-11-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join