It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the whistleblower?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Good thing this potus can bypass the media and communicate directly with the people
They are the ultimate protection

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: stosh64

I'm sorry if you are going to make accusations the DNC undermined Democracy you have to do better than guilty by associations. This is why you Republicans are so incompetent when it comes to putting the so called corrupt Democrats in jail. You belief this typical right wing mud-slinging BS is some kind of God holy truth.

Please, I'm begging you, put the corrupt Democrats in jail. For once get someone indicted for a real crime! Stop talking about it and really indict some Democrat for breaking the law!

Otherwise, it's really just baseless mud-slinging BS.

Dude is a dnc hack
He worked with schiff to turn rumors into impeachment
Nothing but refuse

Opinions are not facts. Just because you hate his guts doesn't mean anything. Who cares what the politics are of the whistleblower. This is pure insanity. I thought the statue of Justice was blindfolded and had her tits out for a reason. Are the Republicans posting in this thread suggesting whoever is enforcing the law must be a particular political party?

Trump broke the law. He got caught. Breaking the law will have consequences assuming the House hearings support a successful impeachment vote. But for me, in my opinion, concentrating on the politics of the whistleblower is some kind of fascists loyalty test or something.

The politics of the accuser are irrelevant in my opinion. What is more important is if multiple testimonies under threat of jail for perjury collaborate together to show the law was broken.

edit on 5-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Since he is only 33 years old, Eric must have risen fast through the Democrats criminal ranks.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't know how that helps him or what it has to do with the law.

My comment was only on the actual law of the matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

At this point the only thing the house can do is help President Trump's re-election, while simultaneously sabotaging Democrats chances for keeping the US House in 2020.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sorry friend you are mistaken I dont hate anyone.
There is no blindfolded justice in impeachment; it is political remember?
Trump broke no law; you are simply mistaken and do not understand the executive branch powers.
The whistleblower is a simple liar.
The dems forwarding that lie to unseat a duly elected president is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No worries, have a good one.

link   

The house dems were hoodwinked into listening to a bs artist
More dossier it seems
The house dems are irrelevant if this is true

That may be true. Except for the other evidence:

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Goedhardt
You have the 6th amendement: read it! Its about the right to face your accuser.

He does NOT have the right to anonimity!

Media should do its job and profile him and make him public!

Many non-MSM journalists named him: I know of Rush Limbaugh and John B Wells for example

The president isn't protected by the constitution the same way regular citizens are. The 6th amendment does not pertain to him in an impeachment inquiry. The president also has privileges that put him above the law in many ways. He doesn't answer to the DOJ the cant charge him even if he murdered someone.

Only Congress and the senate can charge him or convict him. In the inquiry process, he has zero rights unless they have been approved by congress.

The Constitution Doesn’t Give Presidents Any Protections During Impeachment

True.

Although in the last two impeachments, the House thought it was important that the President had due process and it was also important that the public was in the loop on the entire process.... the hearings, the testimonies, etc.

They didn't want the proceedings to look like they were just disenfranchising half of American voters by doing it in a completely partisan way.

Like Pelosi and Schiff are doing now.

I'm pretty happy about the process right now.

I was once worried that Republicans wouldn't get the House back.

Now I'm sure they will.

Dems can also kiss goodbye any chance at the White House in 2024.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't know how that helps him or what it has to do with the law.

My comment was only on the actual law of the matter.

The people are the ultimate power; are they not?
They will remedy the bs impeachment scam when given the opportunity.
And this potus communicates well with them.

Will the people stand for bs impeachment based on lies from a dnc operative?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

More dossier it seems

Sullivan: "Soliciting investigations into a domestic political opponent, I don't think that would be in accord with our values"

A week later, Taylor was even more concerned, texting Sondland: "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

Vindman: "I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine"

Vindman: "I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics"

Bs opinions from disgruntled employees
She lost get over it

link   

More dossier it seems

So your party is impeaching based on an opinion by some leftist political hacks.

That's what America is seeing right now, btw.

I'm pretty tickled about how it's going.

A slow-motion political suicide by the Democratic party.

link   

Contrary to your delusions, in my opinion, from the transcript of the phone call and the text messages and testimony so far under oath, it appears Trump broke the law.

"The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (FECA, Pub.L. 92–225, 86 Stat. 3, enacted February 7, 1972, 52 U.S.C. § 30101 et seq.) is the primary United States federal law regulating political campaign spending and fundraising. The law originally focused on increased disclosure of contributions for federal campaigns."

It's really not for you to me to judge. If the House votes to impeach Trump then Senator's loyalties to our Constitution will be tested. It makes good political theater at the very least.

edit on 5-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

CNN went to Racine Wisconsin to talk to Democrats this weekend and could not find any who wanted to have President Trump impeached. On the other hand, the Republicans they interviewed said that impeachment is strengthening their resolve to get President Trump re-elected.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Contrary to your delusions, in my opinion, from the transcript of the phone call and the text messages and testimony so far under oath, it appears Trump broke the law.

"The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (FECA, Pub.L. 92–225, 86 Stat. 3, enacted February 7, 1972, 52 U.S.C. § 30101 et seq.) is the primary United States federal law regulating political campaign spending and fundraising. The law originally focused on increased disclosure of contributions for federal campaigns."

It's really not for you to me to judge. If the House votes to impeach Trump then Senator's loyalties to our Constitution will be tested. It makes good political theater at the very least.

Once again you bring the law up, once again I debunk it...

It is the FEC's official stance that information is not a thing of value.

So the law doesn't apply.

Rebut this time... it would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have no delusions.
You are simply incorrect.
Schiff and his lackey are caught.
Nancy tried to cover for him.
Now they will get to explain the bs to the public.

Partisan lies are not Treason, Bribery, High Crimes, or Misdemeanors.

All those purple state representatives will pay.
The house dems have assured trumps re election.

Well done
More winning

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

More dossier it seems

Bs opinions from disgruntled employees
She lost get over it

Exactly! Career bureaucrats who don't like seeing their swamp being drained. That is what it all boils down to.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Maybe you are right, I don't know. I am sure if it went to Senate right now he will not be impeached. That may change as the inquiry continues.

From what I have seen he looks guilty, but I know there is a lot that hasn't come out yet. I will just wait and see before I make any predictions on how it will turn out.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN went to Racine Wisconsin to talk to Democrats this weekend and could not find any who wanted to have President Trump impeached. On the other hand, the Republicans they interviewed said that impeachment is strengthening their resolve to get President Trump re-elected.

It may be different if the dems haven't lied for the last 3 years; or found a real crime.
The people are tired of their bs.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join