It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the whistleblower?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I cant seem to find it online and I'm usually pretty savvy with these such things.

It seems that this info is being suspiciously hidden from the world.

I know that this the identity is out there?

I also understand that whistleblowers should be protected, if they have real information and they are not being 100% partisan.

Can my favorite conspiracy site fill me in on who this person is or probably is?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
Eric Ciaramella.
Skip to 4 min if you want.

"Blowing the Whistle on the Whistleblower"
RealClearPolitics
Error pointed out by AM. Link to TheAmericanSpectator

Ciaramella graduated from a high school that costs $30,000 a year to attend, received his undergraduate degree from Yale, and obtained a master’s from Harvard. A few years after graduation from that tony private high school, the youngster estimated to its alumni magazine of trips to 28 different countries (he admits he lost count).

When others provide you with the best education and pricey junkets to obscure parts of the globe, not getting the president you asked for might come as a terrible blow. So Ciaramella sought to rectify this injustice by anonymously peddling secondhand gossip — false in large part — designed to instigate another round of impeachment discussions. He did so by first going to Congressman Adam Schiff. When you seek to report a federal crime, go to the FBI. When you seek to gin up political trouble, go to Adam Schiff.

This came as the latest instance of the 33-year-old CIA employee using his government position for partisan, political ends.

Ciaramella absconded from the National Security Council after widespread suspicion arose that he leaked information for the purpose of damaging the president he ostensibly served. At that time, Mike Cernovich wrote in an article that Medium.com later removed that “Ciaramella helped draft Susan Rice’s anti-Trump talking points before the Inauguration.” Cernovich described him as “the main force pushing Trump-Russia conspiracy theories.”

Paul Sperry notes that Ciaramella circumvented his chain of command in telling another agency of a meeting between Trump and Russians in the Oval Office a day after James Comey’s firing. This email, referenced in the Mueller report, effectively launched a “Putin fired Comey” narrative depicting the president of the United States as a marionette controlled by the Kremlin.

“And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Sperry reports, “inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. ‘He knows her. He had her in the White House,’ said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.”

Since it is 100% partisan I believe the whole scam should be exposed.

edit on 11 5 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
I cant seem to find it online and I'm usually pretty savvy with these such things.

I also understand that whistleblowers should be protected, if they have real information and they are not being 100% partisan.

Can my favorite conspiracy site fill me in on who this person is or probably is?

Lolz🤪

Exactly why should a whistle-blower or really anything classified be shared with people that don't have the clearance to know it again?

In a time of Cancel Culture and Social Media Witch Hunts where someone on 4Chan, 8Chan or Reddit thinks they know more about something then people actually dealing with it so they decide to dox someone I am damn glad that information isn't easy to find that being said it's really not hard to find info on who this WB is.
edit on 5-11-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Lolz🤪

Exactly why should a whistle-blower or really anything classified be shared with people that don't have the clearance to know it again?

In a time of Cancel Culture and Social Media Witch Hunts where someone on 4Chan, 8Chan or Reddit thinks they know more about something then people actually dealing with it so they decide to dox someone I am damn glad that information isn't easy to find that being said it's really not hard to find info on who this WB is.

Read the RealClearPolitics article linked above.
ETA: Error pointed out by AM. Link to TheAmericanSpectator

The lawyers representing Ciaramella describe him as an “apolitical, civil servant,” insisting “the identity of the whistleblower is irrelevant.” This is a lie. The whistleblower’s identity matters precisely because his past partisan behavior, unbecoming of a civil servant, grabbed the attention of journalists and coaxed the White House to force him out — all several years before Paul Sperry identified him as the “whistleblower.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Read the RealClearPolitics article linked above.

Just to be clear, that article isn't from Real Clear Politics, it's from The American Spectator.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Or, as Lisa and Peter called him in their texts, "Charli".

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You have the 6th amendement: read it! Its about the right to face your accuser.

He does NOT have the right to anonimity!

Media should do its job and profile him and make him public!

Many non-MSM journalists named him: I know of Rush Limbaugh and John B Wells for example
edit on 5-11-2019 by Goedhardt because: Typo’s

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ciaramella, caricature of an Obama holdover

CIA agent (worth noting, he filed his complaint w the intelligence IG, even when his complaint isn't really an intelligence community issue)

Worked directly with Biden

Worked directly with Brennan

Apparently tight w Susan Rice

Removed from Whitehouse due to concerns over leaks earlier in the administration

Reportedly met with Alexandra Chalupa (DNC operative who probed Ukraine for dirt on Manafort) in the White House in 2016.

I'm sure I'm missing some things but that's a basic summary off the top of my head. More info coming out on him every few days, but the above alone is enough to make one take notice.

edit on 5-11-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
Ciaramella, caricature of an Obama holdover

CIA agent (worth noting, he filed his complaint w the intelligence IG, even when his complaint isn't really an intelligence community issue)

Worked directly with Biden

Worked directly with Brennan

Apparently tight w Susan Rice

Removed from Whitehouse due to concerns over leaks earlier in the administration

Reportedly met with Alexandra Chalupa (DNC operative who probed Ukraine for dirt on Manafort) in the White House in 2016.

I'm sure I'm missing some things but that's a basic summary off the top of my head. More info coming out on him every few days, but the above alone is enough to make one take notice.

In other words, a Leftist partisan hack doing the bidding of the higher up Leftist partisan hacks.
When it all comes out, the wheels will fall completely off the Dem impeachment short bus.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Or, as Lisa and Peter called him in their texts, "Charli".

They should have called him Cartoon Badinoff, Junior Spy Kid, Deep Mole Throat, Benedict Arnold II.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Looked him up.

This caramllo guy is a CIA operative and a never Trumper?

Why are they doing these hearings in secret?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I stand corrected.
Edited in the correction, thanks AM

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you are going to make accusations the DNC undermined Democracy you have to do better than guilty by associations. This is why you Republicans are so incompetent when it comes to putting the so called corrupt Democrats in jail. You believe this typical right wing mud-slinging BS is some kind of God holy truth.

Please, I'm begging you, put the corrupt Democrats in jail. For once get someone indicted for a real crime! Stop talking about it and really indict some Democrat for breaking the law!

Otherwise, it's really just baseless mud-slinging BS.

edit on 5-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm sorry if you are going to make accusations the DNC undermined Democracy you have to do better than guilty by associations. This is why you Republicans are so incompetent when it comes to putting the so called corrupt Democrats in jail. You belief this typical right wing mud-slinging BS is some kind of God holy truth.

Please, I'm begging you, put the corrupt Democrats in jail. For once get someone indicted for a real crime! Stop talking about it and really indict some Democrat for breaking the law!

Otherwise, it's really just baseless mud-slinging BS.

Dude is a dnc hack
He worked with schiff to turn rumors into impeachment
Nothing but refuse

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Looked him up.

This caramllo guy is a CIA operative and a never Trumper?

Why are they doing these hearings in secret?

Lolz🤪

Yep, seemed to be quite a few leftover's in the intelligence community.

Because they know its BS, they also know getting rid of Trump is their only hope for 2020.
They are desperate so their motto By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) isn't just a cute slogan.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Many non-MSM journalists named him: I know of Rush Limbaugh and John B Wells for example

If Trump broke the law, then what difference does it make who is the whistleblower.

"The lawyers representing Ciaramella describe him as an “apolitical, civil servant,” insisting “the identity of the whistleblower is irrelevant.” This is a lie. The whistleblower’s identity matters precisely because his past partisan behavior, unbecoming of a civil servant, grabbed the attention of journalists and coaxed the White House to force him out — all several years before Paul Sperry identified him as the “whistleblower.”"

This kind of thinking makes no sense. I expect Republicans to do exactly the same if they find a Democrat breaking the law. Why is this even a discussion??????????

RE: "This is a lie."

You have to love the propaganda programming by these right wing websites. Only facts can be lies. Someone expressing an opinion is not a lie.

edit on 5-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

The president isn't protected by the constitution the same way regular citizens are. The 6th amendment does not pertain to him in an impeachment inquiry. The president also has privileges that put him above the law in many ways. He doesn't answer to the DOJ the cant charge him even if he murdered someone.

Only Congress and the senate can charge him or convict him. In the inquiry process, he has zero rights unless they have been approved by congress.

The Constitution Doesn’t Give Presidents Any Protections During Impeachment
edit on 5-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Google remove Eric's photo two days ago also.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
The house dems were hoodwinked into listening to a bs artist
More dossier it seems
The house dems are irrelevant if this is true

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If the US Senate determines that President Trump broke the law, then you are correct. The whistleblower's identity does not matter.

If the Senate determines that President Trump did not break the law, it is critical to find out who the Whistleblower is and if he had an ulterior motive..such as trying to frame the president of the United States.

He is then turned over to the Department of Justice for criminal investigation along with anyone who coached or assisted him.

edit on 11/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join