It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO:Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES"We had Clinton, We had Everything"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

BOOM goes the dynamite!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I believe you're referring to his statements from this article back in 2002 where he said, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” and, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Now, according to Vanity Fair Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago sometime around 2005, and they suppose it was because of a real estate deal, but that is speculation. So this meeting must have occurred in or before 2005-ish. Around the same time Florida police began investigating Epstein.

What is the date the court documents say?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

According to the court documents she was recruited from Mar-a-Lago in 2000 to be a "traveling masseuse" for Epstein.

edit on 11/6/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Okay, that's well before Trump cut ties with that perv. I got a massage from a girl on a cruise ship once, and I got the distinct impression she was hitting on me. I didn't take the bait though. For one, my wife was getting a massage in the adjacent cabin, and number two, gross. Anyway, I don't think Epstein picking up a victim at Mar-a-Lago has anything to do with Trump. It has to do with Epstein.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Only problem is that Trump has never been to Epsteins island or pedo apartment Like Bill Clinton and Bill Maher. If knowing someone is guilty then Oprah and a whole bunch of Hollywood people are guilty or pedophilia.

Trump only knows of Epstein because he was a member of Margo Largo, which Trump later kicked out for hitting on a member's young daughter. Other than that they have never been photograph outside of the resort.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
Only problem is that Trump has never been to Epsteins island or pedo apartment Like Bill Clinton and Bill Maher.

First, I don't believe you know everywhere Trump has, and has not been.

Second, flight logs show that Trump has flown on Epstein's jet nicknamed the "Lolita Express". Epstein's trafficking wasn't limited to just transgressions on the island, and one apartment. According to Virginia Roberts Giuffree, Epstein was running his own 'mile high club' on that jet. He also had other residences as well.

Trump only knows of Epstein because he was a member of Margo Largo, which Trump later kicked out for hitting on a member's young daughter.

I doubt many members of Mar-a-Lago have little black books with 14 phone numbers for Trump himself (including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman). It certainly seems their ties ran much deeper than Epstein simply being just another member of Mar-a-Lago.

Other than that they have never been photograph outside of the resort.

At least none you seem to be aware of.
edit on 11/6/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well it is a day later. Is Amy Robach still alive or have the Clinton's already killed her?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: tensetek

I long for the days when the content of National Enquirer was neatly tucked away on the rack at the grocery store.

Yea, that video is clearly doctored. Must be one of those Deep Fake things.

You are amazing for spotting that. Amazing.

"Just know that if we make a gaffe, are caught lying, being racist, homophobic, or sniffing little girls' hair, its all fake. We are perfect."

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Summary: hyped up vid is of abc news person stating they knew of the epstein story years ago and once had pictures and real proof. Hearsay Proof existed.. yawn

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I long for the days when the content of National Enquirer was neatly tucked away on the rack at the grocery store.

Really!

Russia stole the last election was much better!

What's the latest about that by the way?

*crickets.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It's because she said Clinton isn't it?

Predictable...
edit on 7-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Okay this Veritas video needs a re-edit...

I guess I'm taking a slightly different angle here.. exposing the kind of Reporters the illuminati love to use. They clearly believe one thing... "100%" (4:54 mins), but know they are paid to lie everyday to your face.

Project Veritas who broke this hot-mic report, began to row back on it almost immediately. On Steven Crowder, both Crowder and the Veritas founder began to claim reporter Amy Robach was blameless in all this. They pointed to her bosses and the system as being at fault...
But if you look a bit closer at who keeps calling you a "crazy conspiracy theorist" every day.. or who kept telling you 911 wasn'T an inside job.. or tells you how Amazing Desmond is on a daily basis etc. it becomes pretty clear that these people are part of the deception. They believe one-thing, but are put into positions like "ABC News Anchor" used to manipulate the public imo.

Let's try to remember the "REAL" whistleblower here is "Virginia Roberts".... and not the FAKE illuminati card game: ABC Whistleblower Veritas is trying to present us with (Whistleblower card at the end 7:04 mins.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here's my question. When they got videos and information like that. Why did they not make copies and hide them? After all these years of watching information get turned down, buried and confiscated by the Government, why would they just look at the information and when told that they couldn't release it not have the backups already hidden. I'm just a common person like everyone else, but let's say if a ufo were to crash and only I knew about it until the Military or police were called. Before I even made the call, I would take some small pieces that would irrefutably solidify my claim of the crash and put them in a lock box and bury them somewhere far from the scene or my home. I wold tell no one about it, I would wait until all the smoke cleared and then release (part) of it to a trusted corporation (Mufon), but just in case they weren't legit, I would find several other sources to release the other parts to, keeping some to myself just in case it ALL went bad. Any information otherwise, documents, photos etc. would have several copies and I would distribute those equally as well, and keep some in a protected lock box that no one knew about to be released to specific individuals to be released upon my death. This seems like common sense at this point.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Naa, the "content of the National Enquirer" is what you enjoy reading everyday 24/7.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Because journalists, among other professionals, have to sign non disclosure agreements. These agreements include that such journalists, and other professionals, cannot make copies of their stories, any story they work on while working for these companies are the property of their employers, etc, etc.

If she were to leak out that story herself she would have been sued, and she would have lost.

Because someone else released her story it clears her of any charges or lawsuits made by her employer, or former employer.

BTW, I am certain that her employer, or former employer, will try to investigate whether or not she was involved in the leaking of that story.

edit on 7-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Oh, and btw, it seems that ABC and CBS worked together to fire the female staffer that leaked Amy Robach's complain about ABC not publishing her story and stopping her from posting it for 3 years. ABC found the woman whom leaked the story, and asked CBS to fire her.

WALSH: ABC And CBS Just Colluded To Fire A Whistleblower. The Hypocrisy Is Breathtaking.

By Hank Berrien
DailyWire.com

On Thursday, journalist Yashar Ali reported that CBS News had fired the staffer who allegedly leaked the footage of ABC News anchor Amy Robach expressing her frustrations about her Jeffrey Epstein story not getting published. The firing reportedly came after ABC informed CBS they had determined who had leaked the footage.

BOMBSHELL: Report Alleges ABC News Determined The Identity Of Ex-Staffer Who Leaked Damning Epstein Footage Of Their Anchor. So CBS News Fired The Staffer.

Amy Robach wasn't the one whom leaked the story. Another female staffer whom used to work for ABC, but was working for CBS, was the leaker. ABC found whom the staffer was, they asked CBS to fire her, and they did...

So much for "the left protecting whistleblowers" huh?...

edit on 7-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Because journalists, among other professionals, have to sign non disclosure agreements. These agreements include that such journalists, and other professionals, cannot make copies of their stories, any story they work on while working for these companies are the property of their employers, etc, etc.

If she were to leak out that story herself she would have been sued, and she would have lost.

Because someone else released her story it clears her of any charges or lawsuits made by her employer, or former employer.

BTW, I am certain that her employer, or former employer, will try to investigate whether or not she was involved in the leaking of that story.

Isn't there some statute of limitations on those signed disclosure agreements? Could they not just gather the evidence and wait until that has expired? Of course, claiming that some "Anonymous" person leaked it to them? I mean, if anonymous leakers are good enough for Liberals to prepare an Impeachment against our President, then certainly it would hold up in court to support her claim. (Thanks for the info btw, it did explain a lot).
edit on 8-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join