It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO:Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES"We had Clinton, We had Everything"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Making excuses for pedo's now?

I know you have a brain, get out of the cloud and start using it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Precisely - the hot mic is the truth, this statement released from ABC is the propaganda (lies). Their attempt to walk back her statements only verify what we all know - the MSM has a stake in this game, likely because their heads are pedo's and significantly affiliated with Epsteins blackmailing-fest.

Careful with that leap about the "heads", buddy, or one might start to question why the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart legal deal ended up being rewarded and nominated to the cabinet as Secretary of Labor.

Quite the promotion for the guy who let Epstein off the hook.
edit on 11/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I've had enough of being carefull.

We need a total showdown, no matter the parties, sides, age or functions. Enough of this #, every side should be outraged and demand ..dare i say it? Yes I dare:

We need a Purification!

( Yes, I'm aware of the danger of that word )

edit on 5-11-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Their attempt to walk back her statements only verify what we all know - the MSM has a stake in this game, likely because their heads are pedo's and significantly affiliated with Epsteins blackmailing-fest.

Careful with that leap about the "heads", buddy, or one might start to question why the guy who gave Epstein his sweetheart legal deal ended up being rewarded and nominated to the cabinet as Secretary of Labor.

Quite the promotion for the guy who let Epstein off the hook.

Is this a pathetic attempt to turn this into a Trump thing??

DESPERATION.

Its beautiful when events like these flush out the sheer extent of people's political bias.

And yes, ultimately you're defending a pedophile by being an apologist for the corrupt networks that support the Clinton/Epstein ring.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think most people would be fine with going after Acosta if that also means going after who told Acosta that Epstein was beyond his pay grade. We want the investigation to root out everyone that is involved. We don't care who they are as long as they get exposed and prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The political bias is all yours, buddy.

I have no allegiance to either of our corrupt political parties.

Acknowledging that this goes way beyond just Clinton is in no way being an an apologist for pedophiles; however, your post...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I think most people would be fine with going after Acosta if that also means going after who told Acosta that Epstein was beyond his pay grade.

Absolutely.

We want the investigation to root out everyone that is involved. We don't care who they are as long as they get exposed and prosecuted.

I really wish that were the case, but there is such a severe partisan fracture of extremists in this nation that there are many on both sides who will refuse to clean their own house while screaming at the other. Any attempt to shine a light on "their side" will simply be dismissed as partisan lies.

As you can see above, this Veritas video is already inspiring a phrase like the "Clinton/Epstein ring" when it clearly goes so much deeper than that.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lionel Media suggesting that a well placed lawsuit could result in ABC being considered to be negligent for not airing the Epstein piece. This was on his website with an interview with the Russians (RT).

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

As you can see above, this Veritas video is already inspiring a phrase like the "Clinton/Epstein ring" when it clearly goes sooooo much deeper than that.

Redmage, you have to acknowledge that the people that Robach mentioned were Clinton, Dershowitz and Prince William. Thus people's focus will be on those three people. Hopefully, many more will be exposed. From what I understand; Acosta's sweetheart deal did violate victim's rights laws.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Lionel Media suggesting that a well placed lawsuit could result in ABC being considered to be negligent for not airing the Epstein piece.

Not likely. Fox already set a legal precedent regarding negligence when one of their affiliates buried a story on Monsanto and was sued by the two anchors trying to report it. The courts ruled that since they were a corporation (like all MSM news outlets), their obligation is to their shareholders over the public well being; so the negligence argument doesn't hold up.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Redmage, you have to acknowledge that the people that Robach mentioned were Clinton, Dershowitz and Prince William.

She did mention those names.

I'm interested in seeing the full unedited Robach video, and curious to see if she mentioned any others as well.

Either way, those names and many more were already known through flight logs, photos, and Epstein's "little black book".

Thus people's focus will be on those three people.

I'm sure O'keefe would prefer that people narrow their view in that direction judging by his editing choices in the video.

Hopefully, many more will be exposed.

Agreed

From what I understand; Acosta's sweetheart deal did violate victim's rights laws.

That's my understanding of the situation as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How many children could have been saved had ABC [Disney] News not sat on a story for 3 years?

Any "journalists" left in America who want to take this on?!?

Sounds to me like a career making story... at least if journalism was still real in America.

Follow the money.

Do it... 🦗🦗🦗.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just reported: DISNEY corporation knew that it's subsidiary (ABC News) refused to report, or turn over to the DOJ, the damning evidence it had accumulated on Jeffrey Epstein and his clients.

It's ironic that DISNEY is supposed to be "kid friendly", but enabled many children to be raped between 2016 thru 2019.

I hope there is a high-level investigation into ABC/Disney. Both seem to be hit by mini-scandals several times a year.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
“I’d buy that for a dollar.”

Project Veritas is known for frauds, fakes and fiction.

You should question everything, especially when it seems too good to be true.
edit on 5-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ABC Australia is out of sync with ABC USA.
One calls for murdering rapists, the other is in the business of protecting them!

'The ABC has hit new lows'

Calls for Q&A host Fran Kelly to be sacked after allowing feminist panel to encourage women to 'murder all rapists' and declare 'violence is okay'.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be awesome if some clever lawyers could find a way around the legal precedent (set by Fox) to find ABC/Disney legally liable, but that seems unlikely with the legal precedent already set.

That said, Alex Acosta is not a corporation with primary responsibility to shareholders. His responsibility was to the public well being, and Acosta broke victim's rights laws by cutting Epstein that sweetheart deal enabling many children to be raped between 2008 thru 2019.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Where did she meet him?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

ten bucks it was Mar a Lago

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

According to court documents (released by the Manhattan-based 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals the day before Epstein's death), she was recruited while she was working as a spa attendant at the Mar-a-Lago resort.

a reply to: Zelun

You nailed it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh man that's too crazy. Trump even said Epstein loves beautiful women as much as I do many of them on the younger side.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join