It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO:Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES"We had Clinton, We had Everything"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a big one for people who watch MSM to see. I say good work to Project Veritas on this one and thank you to the whistleblower! Amy Robach talking to her producer lets it loose that they were suppressing this story for years and she's mad that she had this all for so long, and now that it's all coming out she's really upset on how they treated her with this information for years. Enjoy.

edit on 5-11-2019 by tensetek because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
in summary,

ABC covered up Clinton-Epstein connections to child exploitation

And HE's ALIVE!

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

I long for the days when the content of National Enquirer was neatly tucked away on the rack at the grocery store.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Frankly, the only shocking bit in the video is that O’Keefe didn't do one of his notorious edits to remove the part where Robach mentions Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

You'll never guess where Virginia met Epstein.

The rest of the vid is just O’Keefe hyping old news that anyone paying attention already knew. The MSM has been blocking JE stories.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I long for the days when the content of National Enquirer was neatly tucked away on the rack at the grocery store.

Yea, that video is clearly doctored. Must be one of those Deep Fake things.

You are amazing for spotting that. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I predict specific persons involved will start disappearing or suiciding really soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

ABC responds..........

https://twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1191732705559531523

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

cool, then releasing the story now should be an easy one. let's have a look at it and see if it meets standards now.

ETA: but wait, in this, she even lamented on his death. That was only a month ago. And she was clearly saying she was told not to air the story. Somebody is lying.
edit on 5-11-2019 by network dude because: added thought

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank God for the insider and Project Veritas.

James O'Keefe will go down in history as a hero.

Now, the fact that ABC would cover up something like this is beyond the pale. This is so egregious.

As far as standards are concerned:

Where were ABC's standard when they doctored a video of the Knob Creek range and reported the footage as having originated from Syria?

What abject nonsense is this that a PROVEN international pedophile, with witnesses, images, video, and corroborating legal documents isn't up to standards at ABC but bull#ting America with a doctored video for war propaganda is?

Criminals, the lot of them.

edit on 11 5 2019 by projectvxn because: Changed NBC to ABC

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
she was clearly saying she was told not to air the story. Somebody is lying.

Precisely - the hot mic is the truth, this statement released from ABC is the propaganda (lies). Their attempt to walk back her statements only verify what we all know - the MSM has a stake in this game, likely because their heads are pedo's and significantly affiliated with Epsteins blackmailing-fest.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
Frankly, the only shocking bit in the video is that O’Keefe didn't do one of his notorious edits to remove the part where Robach mentions Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

The rest of the vid is just O’Keefe hyping old news that anyone paying attention already knew. The MSM has been blocking JE stories.

I am confused. You seem to completely agree with the premise of the OP and video, but because you don't like Okeef, you downplay it? When did Epstien become a partisan issue?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When did Epstein become a partisan issue?
Let's see..
She had the story three years ago.
Three years ago Hillary Clinton aka bills wife, was running for president....
Wonder why they buried Bill clintons pedo plane rides during his wife's presidential run?

Sounds kinda like a partisan issue three years ago... Maybe not today though...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Exactly, abc using their "journalistic standards" as an excuse to not air the Epstein story is a slap in the face to any American with a semi functioning brain.
The same CFR outlet who was just busted lying intentionally to push their globalist, progressive war propaganda.

Let that sink in...

Trump is spot on, these people are enemies of America.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I am confused. You seem to completely agree with the premise of the OP and video, but because you don't like Okeef, you downplay it?

I'm certainly not going to praise Veritas for over-hyping old news so that O’Keefe can selectively edit and politically spin it. Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump, Dershowitz, and many others have all been implicated regarding their ties to Epstein for a long time now. It would be nice if O’Keefe trusted his audience enough to release the complete/unedited Robach video, but that's not likely to happen given the history at Veritas. O’Keefe has quite the history of long slow drips with little and/or misleading substance to boost his youtube and social media revenues.

O’Keefe reporting that the MSM blocked JE stories as if it was something unknown, or breaking news, is absurd. Would you praise him if Project Veritas also hyped up stories like, "WATER IS WET, GRASS IS GREEN, AND CLOUDS ARE WHITE!!!"?

When did Epstien become a partisan issue?

He's not; however, just like everything O’Keefe touches, O’Keefe is trying to make him one.

Like I said, the only shocking bit in the video is that O’Keefe didn't do one of his notorious edits to remove the part where Robach mentions Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

edit on 11/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So you think the ABC news anchor was lying when she said they had it all and the story was squashed?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

so the video was edited, and she didn't say those things? I'm confused now. Please explain what it is you are trying to say.
I understand Okeef isn't always truthful. But in this, I see a video, and it looks legit.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Tim Pool's report on this story.

He adds a lot from NPR.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She said what you heard, and O’Keefe made sure that you heard exactly the parts that he wanted you to hear... over, and over, and over again.

Are you satisfied with just that, or would you like to hear the full video without editing?

Are you even curious as to what he may have left out given his history with selective and misleading editing, or just happy to praise him and jump on the hype bandwagon over his release of old news?

Are there really ATS regulars who didn't already know that the MSM was blocking J.E. stories?
edit on 11/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The MSM will say this is edited and the PV undercover guy was anonymous and anonymous people don't count for a real story.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

One must wonder what the "standards to air" are? Maybe it was standard to not report anything on this Man(Epstein) and his extreme's. The Walt Disney Company owns ABC and lots of things are linking Epstein and Disney, Disney cruises etc... Here is just a couple links that show some ties. (Trying not to thread drift, just seems relevant.)

www.cbr.com...
archive.is...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join