It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for 'war'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: StallionDuck

How about this:

Americans that live or go to Mexico do so at your own risk.

Cartels or Mexicans that come across the border do so at your own risk?
I'm all for quick execution of cartels that are here, but is it wrong that I don't want a US/Mexico war.
We all know that's what will happen.

I don't feel that you're 'wrong' per say. I think we should bomb the hell out of the cartels and do something about the corruption on our borders just like I'd like it to happen right here in this country. If you detest killing, then I'm all about your right to feel that way. I believe if we just ignore it, it wont go away.

I'm also good with executing cartels coming across our border but it wouldn't be much different then putting gang members in prison. Death doesn't deter some people. It'll be just one more challenge against authority ending with their self perceived martyrdom.

Take them out all at once and continue to do so... someone is going to listen, be it the leaders, the security, or their workers.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: LSU2018

Can't legalize those

Why not?

Legalize it all.

Only smart move .
Only move that values true freedom.
Only move that brings america profits.
Only move that stops the cartels without an endless war.

A: It would bring this country down and we'd become a hellhole.
B: Cutting the cartel's main supply off would start a war in and of itself.
C: There's no freedom in legally offering 335,000,000 people heroine, coc aine, maarijuana, methamphetimines, etc. in every city.

Why is murder outlawed if legalizing is the answer? Why is driving 70 mph through a school zone illegal if legalizing solves the problems?

Billions in tax revenue if you legalize drugs. Think about that for a second... That's when you know a nation is in serious trouble. Not because of your thoughts, but because of the fact that legalizing drugs could bring in that much money due to so many addicts/dependents out there. Enabling these people makes no sense to me.

Kinda vague.

For A; How do you figure this?
For B; who is the cartel giing to war with?
For C; That is your opinion only.

Your whole post is nonsensical. Equating murder, and endangering children's lives with using drugs is asinine.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I hate Trump.

But legalizing weeed and decriminalizing other drugs might make me reconsider things.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We had a response by the leader of America, President Trump, who cares very much for the American people, saw what was sensless slaughter of his citizens and thus called for the extermination of TRASH.
...........and this family was American.

How many Americans are slaughtered in Chicago, or Milwaukee, every single day.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Underwerks would rather see us offer kindness and hugs. Progs don't understand that violence is meant for these kinds of people and not for your fellow Americans who disagree with your ideology.

I’d rather see us do something that would actually solve the problem instead of without a doubt make it worse. Real life isn’t an 80’s action movie where you go in and take the bad guys out and everyone lives happily ever after.

That’s a fantasy. And it’s scary the President of the United States believes that type of fantasy to be reality.

You don’t want to solve the problem. You just want revenge.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Those people aren't the problem though, I'm sure you're responsible after you smoke and you know your limits. Many out there can't handle weed, or alcohol, or hardcore drugs. I was always the dedicated drunk driver because I could handle my liquor better than any of my friends and drove better after drinking. I just didn't care for that life anymore after I turned 27. Nearly everyone of my friends smoked weed. Weed smokers aren't the issue, the irresponsible smokers are the issue.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We need to follow Portugals model.

Decriminalize all drugs. When you find a person abusing drugs. You treat it like a health problem.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Mach2

You're essentially saying we control their economy?

I'm saying we could destroy it, if it comes to that.

My point was, however, I don't think you will see the Mexican government asking us to do so.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Here's a list of US citizen deaths in Mexico since 2003

146 pages, and averages about 4 homicides a page.

You realize it's recommended you have ransom insurance if you are in parts of Mexico for prolonged times right?

Just because people decide to travel to dangerous places doesn't mean I think we should pick wars every time a citizen takes a risk. Remember the hikers who got captured and killed in Pakistan? Where was that war?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We had a response by the leader of America, President Trump, who cares very much for the American people, saw what was sensless slaughter of his citizens and thus called for the extermination of TRASH.

Everyday, which Trump has brought attention to, as well as calling out their Police chief in their own backyard as a recent presser for Chicago LEO.

Americans killing Americans is something we are all dealing with.

What does that have to do with Foreign entities and organization targeting and killing American citizens abroad???

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't think Trump will hesitate and I imagine even now a
large amount of intel has been gathered and maybe even missile
strikes. That we may not even get word of by media sources.

Trump don't play!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's not forget this little gem. A few weeks ago, the cartels won the war against Mexico. No, really. Read the above thread and refresh your memory.

If we get involved with the cartels, with let's face it, the CIA already is, there is too much baggage from our side to just pretend it never happened.

I'd like to see Mexico cleaned up so we don't have the threat of this gang/cartel violence spilling into our back yard, but if the last president was on the take (100 million $), there is a good chance the new guy is as well. Poor black opps will have to look elsewhere for funding, and that could be problematic.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

CriticalStinker said it for me

Just because people decide to travel to dangerous places doesn't mean I think we should pick wars every time a citizen takes a risk. Remember the hikers who got captured and killed in Pakistan? Where was that war?

Yup!
Mexico is dangerous, you go there at your own risk.

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: LSU2018
That's just proof that's it's even harder to take away something that was already ok. I know weed is in that same category, but it's been illegal since the early 1900's and none of those who were alive when it WAS legal are still alive anymore.

It is proof that the Constitution does not delegate the power to try to protect people from themselves.

If anything, the power of drug regulation belongs at the State level. But I would also argue that a naturally occurring plant should not be able to be outlawed, even by a State.

Mushrooms are naturally occurring as well. Nothing that alters your mind should be legal unless prescribed by a doctor. Again, just my opinion.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Here's a list of US citizen deaths in Mexico since 2003

146 pages, and averages about 4 homicides a page.

You realize it's recommended you have ransom insurance if you are in parts of Mexico for prolonged times right?

Umm, Pakistan is already embroid and its abroad, plus those people were brought to Justice.

This is our Backyard and War is disingenious to say, rather, limited operations, minimal in scope, target the Cartels, put our systems to work and get the experience.

I say, let Private contractors handle this with Gov. Oversight.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
a reply to: silo13

Serious question.

Why do you think legalization would be, "insane?"

I am actually curious to hear your rationale.

I obviously disagree, but I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything, right?

IMO - People are just not equipped with a 'stop' button when it comes to drugs. So we legalize everything and the deaths that would reign down would be fantastical. What does that equal? Genocide from our own vices and that pretty much just equals what all the climate 'criers' and Elitists want.

I've seen too many people's lives ruined as it is. I can't even walk into the local 7-11 without tripping over used needles and junkies.

Or wait - I know!!! A better idea! I'm supposed to pay MY MONEY - for all those junkies to get free needles, free health, free 'safe places' to shoot up and... Oh wait, I'm paying for that anyway.

It's all BS.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Everyday, which Trump has brought attention to, as well as calling out their Police chief in their own backyard as a recent presser for Chicago LEO.

Americans killing Americans is something we are all dealing with.

What does that have to do with Foreign entities and organization targeting and killing American citizens abroad???

One doesn't, directly, have anything to do with the other, but to be in favor of federal intervention in one case, but not the other, is quite hypocritical.

After all, a dead American in Chicago, is just as dead as the one in Mexico.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yup!

Not to mention they had lived there for decades... They left America and found a new home, that doesn't make it less horrific, and it doesn't mean they deserved it... But people make choices, and when you make choices to go live abroad in other countries, it shouldn't dictate our foreign policy.

What are we supposed to do, sterilize the whole world and make it fit for Americans to visit and or live there?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yup!
Ok, so you're a homebody, got it 👍

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yup!

Seriously? Babies burned alive, raped, etc and you just shrug it off that they should have known better?

Wow. That's just cold.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join