It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for 'war'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes, because the other wars have been so successful we should have another one.

It blows my mind how quick you are to encourage more violence. You seem to forget that not so long ago some radicals in a desert from the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD planned and orchestrated an attack from caves which saw 3000 of your innocent freedom-loving people killed.

How much did this destruction cost them? A couple of plane tickets and box cutters (according to your government) and with that they penetrated the elite defenses around the heart of your country. How do you think a war with your neighbor who is more-funded, more-connected, more-integrated (to your society) will go?

Continue to call for more violence all you want but don't come crying foul when you get bit again. Violence only leads to more violence, your ego blinds you.

PS: And if you don't believe the official 9/11 story, then how about going after your own terrorists first.
edit on 5-11-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

cannabis is traditionally not cut with anything

That is where you are wrong.
Very , very wrong.

From a child of the 60s and 70s

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: RickinVa
I agree with Trump on this....

All Mexico has to do is ask for help.

I would place my money on a couple of Blackhawks backed with good intel over ANY drug cartel in Mexico.

This problem is way to close to home....something has to be done.

I hate to say it, but it's probably not in Mexico's best economic interests to shut down the illegal drug trade.

If raw numbers can be believed, it makes up a substantial percentage of their overall economy.

Think about it. Billions of tax free US greenbacks yearly.

Ya, it's also not in law enforcement's interest, or the DEA, the CIA, the private prisons, the economy in general..I can go on, and on

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LSU2018

Underwerks would rather see us offer kindness and hugs. Progs don't understand that violence is meant for these kinds of people and not for your fellow Americans who disagree with your ideology.

I’d rather see us do something that would actually solve the problem instead of without a doubt make it worse. Real life isn’t an 80’s action movie where you go in and take the bad guys out and everyone lives happily ever after.

That’s a fantasy. And it’s scary the President of the United States believes that type of fantasy to be reality.

You don’t want to solve the problem. You just want revenge.

Some people, perhaps well meaning..simply have no clue whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Arnie123

I especially love the Legalize everything to "cut off" the supply chain, lmfao, they will simply re-orient and boom back in the game.

No drug user is going to buy higher-priced lower quality illegal drugs when they can legally go to the doctor and get it cheaper and better. No one in places where cannabis is legalized is going around buying crappy Mexican brick weed when they can just walk in a dispensary.

Do you honestly think weed is gonna be higher in quality once the feds start diluting it and filtering it like they did to cigarettes?

For god's sake, please just stuff it. You couldn't possibly look like a bigger, more uninformed DARE graduate fool if you tried at this rate.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
a reply to: silo13

Serious question.

Why do you think legalization would be, "insane?"

I am actually curious to hear your rationale.

I obviously disagree, but I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything, right?

IMO - People are just not equipped with a 'stop' button when it comes to drugs. So we legalize everything and the deaths that would reign down would be fantastical. What does that equal? Genocide from our own vices and that pretty much just equals what all the climate 'criers' and Elitists want.

I've seen too many people's lives ruined as it is. I can't even walk into the local 7-11 without tripping over used needles and junkies.

Or wait - I know!!! A better idea! I'm supposed to pay MY MONEY - for all those junkies to get free needles, free health, free 'safe places' to shoot up and... Oh wait, I'm paying for that anyway.

It's all BS.

It is a tough nut to crack.

But should we keep trying the same crap that has never worked before?

Not saying I have all the answers but it seems we should at least TRY something else - even in a limited way.

Thanks for the reply.
edit on 5/11/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think that the US should help Mexico to push those people out of their country. The Cartel is good to some people but bad to others, the people who were killed lately are not a threat to the Cartel, the cartel needs to be squashed.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Thank you. Was it that hard to actually contribute something behind arguments with seemingly no basis? It took me calling you out to get a valid response. Somehow I knew that would work.

The "sons" comment referred to GWOT and how my oldest is now deploying to the same sh!tholes I did almost 20 years ago.

So what did they sign up for? College? There is only one purpose for joining the military and it's not for the perks, the money, the job or the school you may get while or after you're enlisted. The purpose is for the defence of our country, our freedoms and our way of life. Remember, we were also supposed to carry the role of humanitarian.

Drug Cartels are violating all 3.

I made no mention of foot soldiers for these cartels. I mentioned missiles. We don't need foot soldiers. We can do fine without them. We've come a long way with making war efficient if we really want to. So your precious sons wont have to FIGHT for our country that's being invaded by the enemy. They can just sign up to get free college and bake cookies and such.

Is this the new liberal army or something? Did I miss something?

I'm sorry critical and deliberative thinking and reading comprehension are not your strong suit.

Are you sure? I mulled this over and looked at it from multiple angles. Unless you can hint another way that might change my mind... I think you're spending more time throwing put-downs than actually forming an intelligent argument, like it's supposed to sway an argument. You know that only works with fanbois and cheerleaders, right?

I'll admit, my "critical thinking" might lack only a little objectiveness and I will say it's due to the fact that children were involved but putting that aside, seeing where we've been and where we're going with this... I'd say my thought process was very critical. Hell... I even laid out examples of a game-plan, which you have not returned in your argument. You offered nothing... Nothing but your fear of your children getting caught up in a war that's closer to home than any others.

I'm not 10. At least not chronologically. Mentally? Maybe. And, you'd have an ally in my wife with that belief.

They're usually right. I wont refute it.

Military? Yes. I am. Why would you think otherwise? Specifics!! I need specifics!! LOL. (oops! my 10 year-old self is showing!).

Same way you would think that I have no experience with a "volley" of projectiles. Granted, I never deployed missiles but I did fire more artillery shells than I could count. Not to mention, it was a perfect way to get someone to divulge their side of things when one part of it is something they're prideful about.

Ok.

I get it now!

You need to be right and I’m just a child compared to you.

And, sorry you can’t count higher than the 5 shells you fired in “training like you fight,” right?

And, sorry you missed the whole thing about how raining missiles (volleys or otherwise) down on anyone, anywhere has NEVER achieved any long-term goal. I know. Believe me. Or not. Whatever. You’re the one who sounds like some kid playing command and conquer. It’s a bit different on the ground.

Thank you. Drive through.

Ten year-old me is giggling like a schoolgirl.

edit on 5/11/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Very , very wrong.

Awe, did you get oregano bags? Or were the guy selling them?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There NEEDS to be some sort of retaliation. Either Mexico can do it or we can. Take your pick Mexico. This is just more fodder for closing the southern border. Eff those people, they dont want to do anything to change or help their own country. Let them wallow in their own filth, they created it. I'm sick of the garbage flooding into this country, and then claiming discrimination. Assimilate or GTFO. This is NOT your country. You want to live like it is? Go make yours a better place.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I guess when the feds regulate the weed...

They regulate alcohol and tobacco but they don't have a hand in the production and marketing. The consumer decides if they want a weak beer, a strong ale, wine or hard liquor.

The same with tobacco. You can buy from someone making light cigs or heavy hitting cancer sticks.
edit on 6-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Very , very wrong.

Please do elaborate on your on your extensive knowledge on this subject.

Other than scissors what's it cut the with.....

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Very , very wrong.

Please do elaborate on your on your extensive knowledge on this subject.

Other than scissors what's it cut the with.....

Thank you. The OP he responded to say's traditionally. I am sorry, but I have been smoking for about 20yrs now (and much more potent stuff than the boomers 60's and 70's weed) and have never cut it with anything. Nor have I seen it cut with anything.

Sure ya'll rolled laced spliffs, or jeffery's, but that is not traditional, and no one gen-x or younger is rolling spliffs on the regular.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I say the first volley in this war should be federally legalizing weed.

Hit the cartel where it hurts, in the pockets, and stimulate the domestic economy while increasing tax revenue.

Win, win, win.

Also, it wouldn't hurt his 2020 bid, he'd easily take a good section of the younger votes he's missing.

You have this idea in your head that we legalize weed and our problems go away.

Are you aware that since we've been becoming more leanant with marijuana, drug cartels have been expanding more into the heroin business?

Are you saying we should legalize heroin?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

Are you aware that since we've been becoming more leanant with marijuana, drug cartels have been expanding more into the heroin business?

Yes. People will find it if they want it anyways. At least legal there is no shady fentanly laced stuff,or shady dealers, and we can provide programs for rehab instead of jail for possession charges with the tax revenue from it.

How do people not understand that people WILL get their drugs, no matter what? Doesn't matter the legality of it.

edit on 6-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

I never said that, if you look at my later comments I post there is no one end solution.

Merely, as I elaborate later, my proposition costs no tax while actually stimulating the economy, and increasing tax revenue.

Are you implying lifting weed restrictions is a direct correlation to heroin use? I'd like to see the source on that if you have one.

I think there are plenty of other things we need to do to address heroin, like looking at root causes.

Like instead of using weed and cartels as patsies... Maybe we look at the fact Afghanistan produces almost 90% of the worlds heroin. We occupy that country, operate much of the logistics in and out, and monitor that we do not operate. So, if we have such a problem right now... Why is it that it comes from a country we currently have a military stronghold in?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I say the first volley in this war should be federally legalizing weed.

Hit the cartel where it hurts, in the pockets, and stimulate the domestic economy while increasing tax revenue.

Win, win, win.

Also, it wouldn't hurt his 2020 bid, he'd easily take a good section of the younger votes he's missing.

This is a big misconception....weed especially and most other drugs are made in the u.s..

The quality is much better.

Most weed is in the country today comes from the states that can grow it.
Weed farms with the new cbd are everywhere

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I actually have a post on ATS about this very thing from about 5 or more years ago
stating that the US will goto war over the Cartels power
it will then annex Mexico as puppet state and then implement the amero currency further down the line.

So the US illegally sends weapons to the cartels to destabilise mexico , then go in as the shining white knight to the rescue
undermining mexico in their ability to control their own nation.

gunwalking and fast and furious

also most likely the mexican cartels got their hands on US weapons during the whole coc aine empire epidemic

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Isn't that the mission?

However, Border Patrol seizure figures demonstrate that marijuana flows have fallen continuously since 2014, when states began to legalize marijuana. After decades of no progress in reducing marijuana smuggling, the average Border Patrol agent between ports of entry confiscated 78 percent less marijuana in fiscal year (FY) 2018 than in FY 2013.

CATO

Time- US legalization has hit cartels.

So it's serving it's purpose.

Question, how are cartels getting heroin from Afghanistan?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

how is anyone getting heroin from Afghanistan

drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production

narco terrorism is real
and carreid out by the US on Russia
also carried out by the US on US citizens

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join