It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for 'war'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Arnie123

I especially love the Legalize everything to "cut off" the supply chain, lmfao, they will simply re-orient and boom back in the game.

No drug user is going to buy higher-priced lower quality illegal drugs when they can legally go to the doctor and get it cheaper and better. No one in places where cannabis is legalized is going around buying crappy Mexican brick weed when they can just walk in a dispensary.

Do you honestly think weed is gonna be higher in quality once the feds start diluting it and filtering it like they did to cigarettes?

How does someone “filter” and dilute cannabis? And why would anyone buy it if they did?

That isn’t being done anywhere in the world that it’s legal. From your comments it’s seems you have really don’t have a lot of knowledge about drugs or drug culture.

Not nearly as much as you, but you know exactly what I mean. I guess when the feds regulate the weed, it'll be top notch cream of the crop, eh? No possible way they could mix something else with it to make it weaker like crack dealers do with coc aine by mixing it with baking soda/powder (I don't know which one, you tell me) to stretch it farther.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

lol ty but it wasn't my idea it was all Portugal. Early on they were widely criticized. Then year after year something thought to be impossible kept occurring and it became undeniable. They have a more prosperous society with dramatic drops in crime, incarceration, violence, hard drug use across the board (with one exception: acid (it wouldn't let me write Lysergic acid diethylamide) rates while they were already low to begin it is the only drug to not see a significant drop over the years unlike all other hard drugs which have shown sustained, year by year decreases in consumption as well as dramatic drops in new user experimentation). My family grew up in East LA and my mother was born in Compton. Both of my childhood friends were shot and killed before their 13th birthday. When I heard what the C1A (coc aine import agency) had done during the Iran/Contra scandal and saw them all get pardoned for dropping a bomb (a crack bomb) on Los Angelas and the devastation and suffering it caused... I've been fricking furious!! I saw my best friend riddled with bullets when I was a little kid and my government did that? And worse, they went to Afghanistan to explode opium production and shipped the product back in american soldiers body bags... I want prosecutions of all the Bush's, Clinton's (Mena Arkansas), Oliver North and absolutely every single other government official and politician responcible. To top it all off they destroyed Gary Webb's life and when they were done put 2 bullets in the back of the his head and called in a #ing suicide!!! Why arn't these people being brought to justice and executed. Our own government did this and the ammount of crimes and wars and horrific murders and countless heinous acts to cover it up and lie about it would make Mao, Stalin and the devil blush. I apologize for getting heated.. every single day I see what happened... it never goes away... i'd give anything to make it stop.. I do't think that its a good idea for people do all the drugs they want to and destroy themselves but look at what has come of this war on drugs.... for that matter... how did the war on poverty go? It's way worse!! How is the war on terrorism going? It's spread everywhere and millions of innocents die every year all over the world. America's wars are bull#... they way they've been going they should declare a war on good paying jobs and wholesome food... we wouldn't know what to do with all the good jobs and food! Again, I apologize for getting emotional... you would not want to see what I saw

edit on 5-11-2019 by badwhiskey because: it would let me write the abreviation for Lysergic acid diethylamide

edit on 5-11-2019 by badwhiskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I understand what you are saying and the situation is clearly different now and perhaps Portugal's methods might not be able to be implemented now with the utter devastation, rampant homelessness, and explosive crime that is now in every city all over the world. I don't know how we fix this problem. But one thing I would do is bring the war criminal presidents: Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama to justice and broadcast to the world their fate... I realize that they already got Bush 1 and no-name traitor McCain but very few people know what has transpired, why all the wars and death and destruction. Start with justice and the truth. After that I think after the entire world has been woken up to the reality and truth of it all then maybe we can start addressing each of the problems that have ballooned out of control. What Portugal was able to do probably isn't viable now but perhaps we can glean some methods to heal our civilization. What is the alternative? Homelessness, crime, violence, death and destruction and another 50 years of the bogus farce of a war on drugs?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

I can agree with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sounds like a legal version of the trap houses that are so popular in this area.

Worked with a woman last week that paid $11,000.00 for a stay at a local detox. Less than an hour later she walked out, found her way to a trap house.

Turns out this was her sixth attempt at drug rehab. She has money and support. Rehab has become a revolving door for her. Hopefully, she will find the right one and it will take.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
see the biggest problem is how much control the cartels have in the country and i mean sure sending in the "troops" to mess them up sounds good on paper but they had el chapos kid in custody and what happened? they all mobilized almost instantly with armoured technicals with RPGS belt feds and just started whacking cops and spraying lead tell the cops released el chapos kid and that is just one of the cartels and other then sinaloa which we appear to have some "deal with" to keep violence south of the border its not just as clear cut as show up and mess them up

say we send special forces into go after a few of the leaders , the cartels would then be hanging people with piano wire from overpasses and causing general chaos in mexico that would mostly effect the civilians and then we would get blamed for that,throw in any operations would be in co operation with said local authorities some of which are on the take and it would be a recipe for disaster . we hit a cartel group said cartel group then blows up a tourist resort/takes hostages would be what i see happening that or they start working with other legit terror groups to get terrorists across the border as a priority (isis,hezbolla,alqueada etc)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

eh the only deaths from pot are the people with the blackmarket "vape pen" set ups that are getting popcorn lung or what ever its called

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

you did hit on a key issue extradition, its what helped lead to crushing of escobar the local colombians didnt fear their jails as they were kings there until they all started getting locked up in US jails . we could make it some kind of reciprocal border agreement we get to deport the illegals but let them send their criminals to us super maxes . trump gets a win on the border issue again,big prison gets more inmates to make money off of locking away and ideally mexico gets less cartel chaos

www.scmp.com...

Top hitman reveals the two things that spook drug lords like Escobar and Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán

what were those two things?

According to Jhon Jairo Velásquez Vásquez — Pablo Escobar's top hitman — extradition to the US is the fate that drug barons like Escobar and Guzmán fear most. In the jails and prisons of Latin America, kingpins often exercise a great deal of influence. While detained at Puente Grande Federal Prison from 1993 to 2001, for example, Guzmán was allowed to host his family for a vacation inside the prison grounds, held multiple parties for friends, and had female inmates brought to the all-male jail for his enjoyment, Mexican journalist Anabel Hernandez says. The US legal and prison systems, however, strip drug barons of their power.
so yeah send them to colorado supermax jails

and the 2nd? old school bounty system

In an interview with Univision, Velásquez elaborated on another thing that scared traffickers: "wanted" posters. As one of the few surviving members of Escobar's Medellín cartel, Vásquez, commonly referred to as "Popeye," claimed that the "king of coc aine" once told him, "Popeye, we're dead," after seeing his face on a "wanted" poster. "The 'wanted' poster is very dangerous for us as bandits because you go to a store to buy a drink and there's your photo. Someone sees it on TV and knows you are worth US$10 million," Popeye said.
other members have said targeted missile strikes (i feel that has too much risk as how the narcos are embedded in civilian areas) so instead of launching expensive missiles put bounty's on them out spend the cartel ,the cartel uses Fear,money,and corruption as one of its main weapons take that away by instead of the bribed cop looking the other way you pay his ass to turn into the cartel higher ups. have mexico agree to help pay for the bounties and in exchange we lock the bastards up for life where they spend 23 hours in a cell for the rest of their lives ,we have a prison industrial complex allready built may as well lock the actual dangerous people up vs pot heads etc .

hell if done right we may even be able to make a profit off it just offer other countries deals like you send us your worst we will lock them up so you dont have to , no one has ever said that America is bad at locking people up ya know?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

eh that is how hash has traditionally been used for a while it just gets extra stigma due to crack and meth heads but most of the old school "pot heads" aren't the biggest fan of dabbing or what ever the kids are calling it these days

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

mexicos illegal guns come from a variety of sources baring fast and furious
we are a factor but latin america has never had a shortage of guns illegal or otherwise
en.wikipedia.org...

Mexicans have a right to own firearms,[1] but legal purchase from the single Mexican gun shop in Mexico City, controlled by the Army, is extremely difficult.[2] Guns smuggled into Mexico are sometimes obtained at gunshops in the United States and carried across the US-Mexico border.[3][4] In other cases the guns are obtained through Guatemalan borders[5] or stolen from the police or military.[6] Consequently, black market firearms are widely available. Many firearms are acquired in the U.S. by women with no criminal history, who transfer their purchases to smugglers through relatives, boyfriends and acquaintances who then smuggle them to Mexico a few at a time.[7] The most common smuggled firearms include AR-15 and AK-47 type rifles, and FN 5.7 caliber semi-automatic pistols. Many firearms are purchased in the United States in a semi-automatic configuration before being converted to fire as select fire machine guns.[8] Mexico seized in 2009 a combined total of more than 4,400 firearms of the AK-47 and AR-15 type, and 30% of AK-47 type rifles seized have been modified to select fire weapons, effectively creating assault rifles.[9] There are multiple reports of grenade launchers being used against security forces,[10][11][12][13][14][15] and at least twelve M4 Carbines with M203 grenade launchers have been confiscated.[16] It was believed that some of these high powered weapons and related accessories may have been stolen from U.S. military bases.[17][18] However, most U.S. military grade weapons such as grenades and light anti-tank rockets are acquired by the cartels through the huge supply of arms left over from the wars in Central America and Asia. It has been reported that there have been 150,000 desertions from the Mexican army during 2003 to 2009. Stated another way, about one-eighth of the Mexican army deserts annually.[19] Many of these deserters take their government-issued automatic rifles with them while leaving. Some of those weapons originate from the USA.[20] It has been determined that at least some of the M203 grenade launchers and M16A2 assault rifles cited above are of counterfeit origin manufactured for the cartels, possibly to resemble the weapons carried by the Mexican Special Forces.[21]
so throw in latin america and the desertions of the mexican army and it helps explain that they get most of the "big" items come from the international gun trade or from legit military sources

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

cannabis is traditionally not cut with anything other then europe which likes "spliffs" where ya mix tobacco with it or have it rolled into those cheap ciggarillos . on the "street" some people used to soak it in embalming fluid but that may have been a urban myth. modern medical cannabis states potency strain and sub type so no i dont think the government would "step" on it so to speak but they may tax the bejesus out of it letting street/homegrown still be an option

pot isnt like heroine or coke that gets cut with fentynil baby powder etc or meth that is made with god knows what

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Just get rid of their drug crops, and the Cartels will go broke...and change to some other illegal activity.

Is that hard to do?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know if these people were tourists or not. Maybe if tourists stop going to Mexico they'll clean it up.

I know I wouldn't visit Mexico as it stands today.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe Mexico should wage war on the US every time some Mexican tourists die there too.

Wait for it..

"Try it, America would kick Mexico's 4$$" or some similar rhetoric will follow.

Guess you can only spout ridiculous unproportionate threats against other countries when you are the bully of the world waving a flag of freedom as your own corrupt cops and politicians kill innocent people of all nationalities, including your own, every day.

Hoorah!!
edit on 5-11-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: StallionDuck

Just get rid of their drug crops, and the Cartels will go broke...and change to some other illegal activity.

Is that hard to do?

If it were that easy it would have been done long ago. The cartels aren't going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

cannabis is traditionally not cut with anything other then europe which likes "spliffs" where ya mix tobacco with it or have it rolled into those cheap ciggarillos . on the "street" some people used to soak it in embalming fluid but that may have been a urban myth. modern medical cannabis states potency strain and sub type so no i dont think the government would "step" on it so to speak but they may tax the bejesus out of it letting street/homegrown still be an option

pot isnt like heroine or coke that gets cut with fentynil baby powder etc or meth that is made with god knows what
Weed does sometimes get other things added to it to intensify the high. Embalming fluid and PCP are two things I have known to be added to weed. Embalming fluid definitely isn't just a myth.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
bout time

full scale war, eradicate them like ISIS, I can support anything brings these assholes and assholes like ISIS down

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I say the first volley in this war should be federally legalizing weed.

No you shouldn't.Legalizing weed makes things much worse. You would see a rapid of junkies on the streets without the police arresting them for doing so. Burn the weed fields.

Medical Marijuana hasnt helped my family member with her condition.

when are people like you going to quit voting?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When this war gets going, people will get to see real terrorism.

Wives and children of the authorities involved butchered. Lots of those authorities killed.

But it will take some losses to win so people will be OK with it. Right?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Edit:
***This is part of the subject pertaining to the war on cartels***

Remember this is the New York Post...
nypost.com...

Key word "Alleged"

Women killed in Mexican cartel murders had alleged ties to sex cult Nxivm

The outpost Mormon community in Mexico is where underlings of Nxivm leader Keith Raniere recruited young women to work as nannies in an upstate New York compound run by the accused cult — suggesting at least in part that the jobs would get the girls away from their home region’s drug violence, according a man hired by Raniere to produce a documentary about the group...

Today is getting weirder and weirder...

edit on 5-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join