It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDER With Secret Video Footage On Epstein's Death Will Be Released TODAY On Project Veritas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: raedar

It's already known that the MSM wasn't reporting about Epstein.

This isn't groundbreaking new info like O'Keefe hyped it up to be.

If this story is somehow new or shocking to you, then you need to get your head out of the sand and pay more attention.

If you're really that far "in the dark", then guess who cut Epstein his original sweetheart deal... Alex Acosta, and guess where he's sitting right now. Quite the reward/promotion.

Soooooooo. We knew that ABC spiked a story in 2016 that possibly had evidence tying Clinton to Epstein?? Gee, I must have missed it.....hmmmm who was running for President around that time?? Doesnt Georgie Stepanopolous (former Clinton crony) work for that network??

She was obviously pissed the story was not run. So, who killed it and why? They will say it didnt meet journalistic standards or some such nonsense. Yet they are fine running stories about Kavanaugh involved in a gang rape 40 years ago with zero evidence.......such bullsnip.

Guys, this is important. why are you minimizing it? Did people honestly think he was going to come out with the smoking gun that JE was killed, like a video of the security cam showing JE getting strangled or something???
edit on pm1111201919America/Chicago05p01pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Soooooooo. We knew that ABC spiked a story in 2016 that possibly had evidence tying Clinton to Epstein?? Gee, I must have missed it.....hmmmm who was running for President around that time??

Yup, I guess you missed it.

Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump, Dershowitz, and many others were already tied to Epstein from flight logs, photos, and Epstein's "little black book".

The crazy part about the election was how Trump and Clinton threw everything but the kitchen sink at each other, and Epstein was that kitchen sink. Neither dared to bring up that name because they both had strong ties to him.

Furthermore, the MSM has been trying to cover up the Epstein story since back even before Acosta gave him the sweetheart deal.

Trump wasn't afraid of throwing anything against Hillary... except Epstein, and then he rewarded Acosta by appointing him to Secretary of Labor in his cabinet.
edit on 11/5/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Soooooooo. We knew that ABC spiked a story in 2016 that possibly had evidence tying Clinton to Epstein?? Gee, I must have missed it.....hmmmm who was running for President around that time??

Yup, I guess you missed it.

Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump, Dershowitz, and many others were already tied to Epstein from flight logs, photos, and Epstein's "little black book".

The crazy part about the election was how Trump and Clinton threw everything but the kitchen sink at each other, and Epstein was that kitchen sink. Neither dared to bring up that name because they both had strong ties to him.

Furthermore, the MSM has been trying to cover up the Epstein story since back even before Acosta gave him the sweetheart deal.

Trump wasn't afraid of throwing anything against Hillary... except Epstein, and then he rewarded Acosta by appointing him to Secretary of Labor in his cabinet.

And so we learn of the stooge that TPTB used to manipulate some of the most powerful humans, they play some dark games. I hedge bets that this runs much deeper...

But does one scratch until you see what’s beneath the surface?
Sometimes the price for looking is steeper than what it’s worth.

A lot of us on ATS knew, but what does one do?
Hope for justice, because if we know, the authorities must know.
But the authorities did little more than a slap on the wrist...

So where does one go?
Perhaps this isn’t something where justice could ever be served.

The pawns see the hand!
Quickly, make them look somewhere else..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It’s where the vast majority of Americans get their news so it matters. Freedom of press matters. Corporate giants shaping the narrative matters. Foreign governments influencing our press matters. Long list, actually. But I will stop there.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Nah, it's been shown that the majority of Americans now get their news from Facebook... which opens a whole different can of worms.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
New Jennifer Lawrence topless photos...
Of course, I click, and its just her in a bathing suit.

Oh, those pics are available! Among all other parts of her body.

As for the OP, just another O'Keefe nothing burger. This is what we all already knew, and the video was obviously cut in quite a few places. I wonder who else she mentioned?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: redmage

Major media outlet kills news story about possibly the most prolific pedophile but, yeah, no big deal.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Notoneofyou

If your pissed about P.V. getting 20k in donations

I'm not pissed at anything I just find it amusing when people who bang on about "fake news" tuck into an unhealthy portion of fake news.

The video of the google exec specifically showed her referencing Trump. Her words.
You can bury your head in the sand all you like and pretend that video eveidence is not real if you like, but it's not going away.

That, and what screams fake news more than a major news organization sitting on a story for three years to coverup for rich and famous pedophiles.

originally posted by: jaws1975
Think about this from the average persons perspective that gets their information from MSM sources. A lot of people won't believe any of this stuff until it is reported on MSM. So normies just got hit with the fact that the Royal Palace pressured ABC not to run the story, as did Alan Dershowitz a famous Harvard attorney. I hope this is just the beginning, we need to see that ABC story!

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
This is fantastic. Now if we we could only get a new global media company that would present it to the world.

Real tired of the mainstream media controlling the masses who can't think for themselves.

Imagine what would happen if they actually got a glimmer of reality.

I guess it has broken on MSM now in America also? BBC link below, they even link to all the PA connections

Jeffrey Epstein: ABC stopped report 'amid Palace threats'
edit on 5-11-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Nah, it's been shown that the majority of Americans now get their news from Facebook... which opens a whole different can of worms.

Touché how could I forget lol ugh

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Probably Trump was mentioned but since he gives money to O Keefe he is being left out

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Riiiight.
For some reason, I feel like the reporter or ABC might have pointed out if the video had been edited to cut something negative about Trump.

I mean, do you honestly see ABC...ABC...not taking the opportunity to shift focus away from their part in the story, while simultaneously hurting Orange Man in the process?

Hell, if Trump was implicated in her story, we probably would have heard waaay more about it before now. I can pretty much guarantee it.

edit on 5-11-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just reported: DISNEY corporation knew that it's subsidiary (ABC News) refused to report, or turn over to the DOJ, the damning evidence it had accumulated on Jeffrey Epstein and his clients.

It's ironic that DISNEY is supposed to be "kid friendly", but enabled many children to be raped between 2016 thru 2019.

I hope there is a high-level investigation into ABC/Disney. Both seem to be hit by mini-scandals several times a year.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be awesome if some clever lawyers could find a way around the legal precedent (set by Fox) to find ABC/Disney legally liable, but that seems unlikely with the legal precedent already set.

That said, Alex Acosta is not a corporation with primary responsibility to shareholders. His responsibility was to the public well being, and Acosta broke victim's rights laws by cutting Epstein that sweetheart deal enabling many children to be raped between 2008 thru 2019.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The only way we mortals can can make them pay for their crimes, is to boycott them.

Anything ABC, is off my media content.
Anything Disney as well, and the last time my family will see any of their attractions.

Considering what has transpired, not much... but something.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: shawmanfromny

9am today ? what's the time over there ?

45 minutes from now.

What day? Where?:If I read this week's or months from now...you didn't take that into consideration

Posts are very clearly time stamped, so "45 minutes from now" in a post, means 45 minutes after the time on that post. Its a good way to illustrate when something is happening for those who don't understand time zones.
edit on 11/6/2019 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The video seems to confirm that both Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew were implicated, and the MSM knew it.

Alleges, not confirms. Confirmation requires proof not heresay

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ah Project Veritas , Trumps attack dog delivering more alternative facts.

Oh and you trust Goggle. That alone says it all.

Why are you so disingenuous as you either didn't listen to the video tape or if you did you will discredit it as per above. The reporter is Amy Robach who mentions Virginia Roberts, Bill Clinton and Epstein and the "Palace". You know the palace as in the Queen; et al.

All of your attachments are sideshows and have nothing to do with the video tape.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The video seems to confirm that both Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew were implicated, and the MSM knew it.

Alleges, not confirms. Confirmation requires proof not heresay

An MSM anchor claims it in the video and says that the girl gave them so much info.... enough that the royal family threatened them, along with a high powered lawyer that was implicated. She says they had the proof and she was pissed that they didn't let her run the story.
Is there any doubt now that Epstein was a pedophile and supplied underage women to VIPs?
How is this not a story that needs to have been covered?
The crap MSM certainly gave a lot of coverage to the Russian collusion story that was nothing but hearsay and unfounded rumors based on anonymous sources.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

Riiiight.
For some reason, I feel like the reporter or ABC might have pointed out if the video had been edited to cut something negative about Trump.

I mean, do you honestly see ABC...ABC...not taking the opportunity to shift focus away from their part in the story, while simultaneously hurting Orange Man in the process?

Hell, if Trump was implicated in her story, we probably would have heard waaay more about it before now. I can pretty much guarantee it.

She mentions Virginia Roberts Giuffre. It's not a stretch to assume that she mentioned her, and others, being recruited from Mar a Lago.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ABC covering up Epstein pedo stories?
Somebody say that Disney owns a big chunk of ABC?
Same Disney with the Cruise Ships that stop at Little St. James island?
What a fascinating coincidence!

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: elDooberino

Riiiight.

She mentions Virginia Roberts Giuffre. It's not a stretch to assume that she mentioned her, and others, being recruited from Mar a Lago.

Since Epstein was familiar with Mara Lago, until Trump threw him out, what surprise is there that he was trying to recruit young ladies from there?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join