It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDER With Secret Video Footage On Epstein's Death Will Be Released TODAY On Project Veritas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Reminds of of that time when Breitbart released a tweet that he had explosive information to release in the morning and then he mysteriously had a heart attack on his short walk home...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I wish it was something more too. However, the anchor did say that "we had (Bill) Clinton, we had everything." On top of that, Prince Andrew is once again implicated. Makes you wonder whether MI5, MI6, or the Clinton's took out Epstein.

The fact is, those who know the actual truth are probably scared to death to reveal it. I guess we'll never know for certain, but I still believe pathologist Dr. Michael Baden's opinion more than the medical examiner who ruled Jeffrey Epstein’s death a suicide.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

I was wondering if he could be testing the waters. YouTube’s Outer Light said in a video from yesterday that O’Keefe had received threats. Maybe he’s seeing what will happen to see how safe he is to continue to pursue- kind of force the hand of the opponent.

Or maybe not lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

After this wonder how long before Amy Robach is found dead by suicide by two gunshot wounds to the back of the head? She seemed pretty scared when she was talking about herself being in danger.

3 years ago they had it all, and the Royal Crown and the heads at ABC had it shut down...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Your post gave me a 1776 moment.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
2nd video on his twitter, she says “they threatened us in a million different ways.“

He’s slow dripping her story.

link
edit on 5-11-2019 by raedar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2019 by raedar because: Typo and add link

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

“We had EVERYTHING”

Twitter

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You never know... I kind of hoping there is actual video from the prison. Like maybe Clinton's hit squad bumped into Prince Andrew's hit squad in the prison. Most awkward coin-flip ever...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

One thing I believe is they would never destroy incriminating evidence because it can always be useful in the future. The prison tapes are somewhere. Hopefully some idiot made a copy and survives long enough to sell it to the good guys.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: badwhiskey

You never know... I kind of hoping there is actual video from the prison. Like maybe Clinton's hit squad bumped into Prince Andrew's hit squad in the prison. Most awkward coin-flip ever...

General vent, not aimed at you...

People keep focusing only on certain people connected to Epstein. Whether it be political rivals, or just the fact that royalty was involved... When we do that, we make patsies who absorb the gravity of this situation.

Everyone was in on this, on almost every level. Police, federal agencies, prosecutors, politicians, and the media... Think of a link that could have broken the chain, and it didn't.

I truly think this thing could have messed with the continuity of the western worlds' governments in a way citizens contemplated redoing the whole structure.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm sure Amy Robach will claim she was talking about something completely different on the leaked clip and that it was all taken out of context..... I'm sure she was just talking about yoga lessons.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your heart was in the right place, my friend.
These shady headline click baiters get the best of us at times.

New Jennifer Lawrence topless photos...
Of course, I click, and its just her in a bathing suit.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No offence taken. I concur.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I truly think this thing could have messed with the continuity of the western worlds' governments

I think the rot is still in place, and it is not just from the blackmail of creatures like Jepstein. There will have to be a lot of very powerful people exposed for any significant change to occur.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Think about this from the average persons perspective that gets their information from MSM sources. A lot of people won't believe any of this stuff until it is reported on MSM. So normies just got hit with the fact that the Royal Palace pressured ABC not to run the story, as did Alan Dershowitz a famous Harvard attorney. I hope this is just the beginning, we need to see that ABC story!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Think about this from the average persons perspective that gets their information from MSM sources. A lot of people won't believe any of this stuff until it is reported on MSM. So normies just got hit with the fact that the Royal Palace pressured ABC not to run the story, as did Alan Dershowitz a famous Harvard attorney. I hope this is just the beginning, we need to see that ABC story!

It would help to spread the news, as the MSM certainly won't. It is up to people to share it themselves on social media.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Notoneofyou

If your pissed about P.V. getting 20k in donations

I'm not pissed at anything I just find it amusing when people who bang on about "fake news" tuck into an unhealthy portion of fake news.

The video of the google exec specifically showed her referencing Trump. Her words.
You can bury your head in the sand all you like and pretend that video eveidence is not real if you like, but it's not going away.

With the latest video, you're going to have to bury your down deeper in the sand. It's MSM on hot mic admitting that the network buried the story around Epstein when evidence was available implicating Dershowitz, Clinton and Prince Andrew.
edit on 5/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Notoneofyou

If your pissed about P.V. getting 20k in donations

I'm not pissed at anything I just find it amusing when people who bang on about "fake news" tuck into an unhealthy portion of fake news.

The video of the google exec specifically showed her referencing Trump. Her words.
You can bury your head in the sand all you like and pretend that video eveidence is not real if you like, but it's not going away.

That, and what screams fake news more than a major news organization sitting on a story for three years to coverup for rich and famous pedophiles.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another one just dropped. ABC news caster says she completely believes he (Epstein) was killed....

ABC is really going to have to respond to this video....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

9am today ? what's the time over there ?

45 minutes from now.

What day? Where?:If I read this week's or months from now...you didn't take that into consideration

But ATS date and time stamps every post? So it will clearly state "Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:15 AM" on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join