It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDER With Secret Video Footage On Epstein's Death Will Be Released TODAY On Project Veritas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I want to give ATS members a heads up, that today, at 9 AM, there will be "a bombshell leak on deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein," that will be released by Project Veritas.

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe on Monday teased a bombshell leak on deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. O’Keefe said on Monday that it’s time to “raise the stakes” after his #ExposeCNN series. “A new insider has come to Project Veritas with secret recordings,” O’Keefe tweeted with a hashtag #EpsteinCoverup Project Veritas will be releasing the Epstein recordings Tuesday, November 5 at 9 AM ET.

LINK

Here's a link to Twitter, showing a video of O'Keefe discussing the details on his breaking story.

Project Veritas founder and president James O'Keefe has stated that today, "we break the internet." He states an insider, with secret video footage, casts doubt, or proves, that Epstein's death was not a suicide.

Last week, well known pathologist Dr. Michael Baden, stated that the evidence points to homicide over suicide in Epstein’s prison death. Not surprisingly, the medical examiner who ruled Jeffrey Epstein’s death a suicide, has dismissed Baden's opinions and has stated that she stands behind her findings.

Here are a few links that will, more than likely, post this breaking story once it's released by Project Veratis at 9 AM:
twitter.com...
www.projectveritasaction.com...
www.whatfinger.com...

edit on 11/5/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

this promises to be juicy. I can hardly wait for it...

I guess it will be linked here as soon as available ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm very confident that the links I posted in my thread, will immediately cover this story once it's released.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

9am today ? what's the time over there ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm thinking now...hope it doesnt turn out to be a nothin' burger. Had a few of those lately.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

45 minutes from now.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I live in New York and right now it is 8:16 AM.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

good.

Somehow...I'm starting to doubt that anything substantial will be released, but holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I'm very confident that the links I posted in my thread, will immediately cover this story once it's released.

People don't live where you do...all our times are different. What day, time zone, country?

Threads that say "now", "breaking", "today"....all means nothing if the reader doesn't see that thread for weeks, months...years, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Not holding my breath, either, but I am happy that it'll be released before I go to work. I do most of my reading in the early morning when I'm enjoying my coffee, anything I read up on or post on tends to be forgotten after a long work day. -_-

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Awesome find!

Let's see what really happened.

It will be peculiar if their internet suddenly goes out lol.
Or the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc... kindly interrupt's our scheduled program with a brief service announcement.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No kidding...It is mentioned on my thread that the story will break at 9 AM EST. Don't you know what EST means??

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

His post told you all that you should know.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Project Veritas will be releasing the Epstein recordings Tuesday, November 5 at 9 AM ET.

If you're unsure of what time that is in your time-zone then do what I do, google it. lol

For example: lmgtfy.com...
edit on 5-11-2019 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

45 minutes from now.

What day? Where?:If I read this week's or months from now...you didn't take that into consideration

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Or the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc... kindly interrupt's our scheduled program with a brief service announcement.

"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If Epstein really had killed himself ..."

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm thinking now...hope it doesnt turn out to be a nothin' burger. Had a few of those lately.

Its what Project Veritas has become notorious for... all hype and no substance.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I know my timezone, but the poster didn't consider timezones and dates when someone might read this.

edit on 5-11-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This organization is protected by Patriots.

Ah Project Veritas , Trumps attack dog delivering more alternative facts.

Guessing it was the Dems what done it.

Jen Gennai, head of responsible innovation and global affairs at Google, wrote in a Medium post that members of James O’Keefe’s conservative group Project Veritas filmed her without her consent and “selectively edited” her words to make it seem like Google was influencing the 2020 election. Gennai called this nonsense and wrote that “I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016.”
www.thedailybeast.com...

Last October, ThinkProgress reported that Project Veritas had received a $10,000 donation in 2015 from Donald Trump’s controversial Donald J. Trump Foundation, a theoretically charitable 501(c)(3) organization. This reporting was based on a list of charitable payments provided by the foundation to the Washington Post.

But a ThinkProgress review of the Trump Foundation’s 2015 tax filing finds that it reported making not one but two $10,000 donations to Project Veritas in tax-year 2015.
thinkprogress.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is fantastic. Now if we we could only get a new global media company that would present it to the world.

Real tired of the mainstream media controlling the masses who can't think for themselves.

Imagine what would happen if they actually got a glimmer of reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
What day? Where?:If I read this week's or months from now...you didn't take that into consideration

Really, dude?? Well, your mood states you're "introspective", so go sit down, clear your mind, look deep inside and ask yourself why you're having such trouble reading what the op wrote. Every single thing you want to know IS there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join