It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Your source is yourself? Another zero thread?

The only slight discomfort I have is sore muscles from laughing so hard.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
They love to claim that republicans are doing what they have done.

Russian collusion: done by the dems with christopher steele
Election rigging: done by the dems with clinton/bernie
Partisanship in impeachment: the only bipartisan vote was against the inquiry
Kavanaugh perjury: was actually blasey-ford perjuring herself

Not only is it not a conflict of interest, if it was campaign related (biden) like they said (which it's not), then wouldn't they be crying that trump was using government resources to go after biden using the DoJ?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This is just getting sad. The depths you'll plumb, to delude yourself into believing you're right are amazing.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

that's a good mic drop. Sadly silly won't be able to comprehend it. Or maybe silly will comprehend it but will not admit the truth of it to his/herself.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

that's a good mic drop. Sadly silly won't be able to comprehend it. Or maybe silly will comprehend it but will not admit the truth of it to his/herself.

I have a long standing challenge.

Other than emoluments, name me one crime that anyone in trump or anyone in his orbit has been charge with or accused of and I can show you how the dems or intel community (but i repeat myself) committed the same crime worse or more blatantly.

Fara violations, lying to the fbi or congress, obstruction of justice, seeking foreign interference, logan act violations, quid pro quos with foreign countries, and on and on.

As you can see on that thread i did, the trump haters just ignore the hypocrisy as usual.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Enough about me.

Got facts?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In February of 2016...
And Joe Biden was in Ukraine and made that famous demand in December of 2015.
So the guy sure wasn't fired because of anything that Biden said was he?

This story is not going anywhere. Its already dead in the news. I don't think even trump is mentioning it any more.

His defense is another wheel of fortune spin. He cant seem to settle on anything.
Now we're at quid pro quo isn't illegal, which of course it's not, but in this case it had nothing to do with state business or investigating corruption.
It was all focused on proving it was not russia who interfere in 2016 but the Ukraine who apparently in some crazy twist of fate has the DNC server which was given to computer forensics experts Crowd Strike back in 2016 and to get dirt on Biden and the DNC and keep it in the public crosshairs so that he can spend next spring and summer throwing it up to his base.
The takeaway of course is...
"And if you cant come up with "the deliverables" you wont get the money promised."

In any other place that would clearly indicate extortion.
Continuing witness testimony is providing more and more evidence every day that that is exactly how this went down.

edit on 1162019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Enough about me.

Got facts?

Fcats have been outlined all over this thread and others, you just ignore them.

You ask for definitive evidence, while at the same time cheering for trump to be impeached for trying to get evidence.

Imagine if trump said "Anyone who seeks to investigate me shall be removed from office"

Would you then accept me claiming "Well show evidence of trumps crimes or shut up" as a response? Of course not, you would say the mere fact trump sought to criminalize investigations into himself tends to suggest he may fear an investigation because he is guilty.

Yet this is exactly what you do for the dems.

Again I, some fat guy in my home, can not prove Biden is guilty. I can prove their is more than enough evidence that he should be investigated, which is exactly what Trump tried to do, but is now facing impeachment over.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The US and EU openly lobbied for Shokin’s removal for months.

Joe Biden had no power in 2016 to do anything independently.

Next?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes it took a few months for their parliment to go through the motions.

So your take is Biden lied, and his quid pro quo was not the reason shokin was fired? Why did the Ukraine wait until a billion dollars was threatened to remove shokin then?

Meanwhile we know Trumps alleged quid pro quo did not result in Ukraine investigating Biden, yet the money was still sent.

So your defense of Biden is his quid pro quo wasnt effective (which is aincorrect, as even Biden admits), so its fine.

But even though trumps alleged quid pro quo (it wasnt one, unlike with Biden who admitted his was) was not effective, he should be removed from office.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The US and EU openly lobbied for Shokin’s removal for months.

Joe Biden had no power in 2016 to do anything independently.

Next?

This has all been answered. Yes, a bunch of soros and Obama allies wanted the guy looking into bidens son fired. That is irrelevant.

Yes, Biden himself admitted Obama had his back, that just further makes the point this scandal is about more than Biden, it foes right to Obama.

Obama also didnt want evidence of his "scandal free administration" having its vps son making millions from a guy they were publicly calling corrupt to come out right before the 2016 election.

Again, I dont remember you being against the mueller investigation, which started because trump fired comey, by saying both republicans and democrats had lobbied for comey to be fired.

Its very simple.

Any high ranking executive authority, who extorts a country with huge sums of US tax dollars, into firing a prosecutor looking into to their families businesses ought to be investigated. I dont care what party they are from, what member of a family was being investigated, or what soros or the EU or the IMF or anyone else says.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Who made the decision to withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine in 2016?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Who made the decision to withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine in 2016?

Obama

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yeah and he was such an influence that the guy was still in his job four months later.

Its a nothing story that is already dead in the news.

The real story is that witness after witness are saying that trump was demanding dirt on his political opponent in exchange for pre approved military aid. Whether is was true or not he wanted announcements made publically so he could use them in his efforts.
edit on 1162019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah and he was such an influence that the guy was still in his job four months later.

Its a nothing story that is already dead in the news.

I love how you argument is Biden lied, he didn’t have any influence

The Ukrainians for some reason allowed this corrupt prosecutor to keep his job for years, only acting after a billion dollars was at stake

And Ukraine did not let a billion dollars affect their decision in any way

But somehow even though trump didn’t do a quid pro quo, even though Ukraine says they had no idea aid was going to be withheld, even though the aid was given, and even though they never did what trump wanted

Trump is guilty and needs to be impeached

Even for you this is laughable

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That is not my argument.
You are ignoring reality.
Joe was there is December, the guy was still in his job in February.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So with Biden threatening Ukraine by withholding the Billion dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor...he told them "Just ask Obama if you don't believe me."

That means either Obama was behind the threats, party to them...or Biden was just bluffing.

Either way...incriminating.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Ukrainians for some reason allowed this corrupt prosecutor to keep his job for years, only acting after a billion dollars was at stake

He was in office a year. February 2015 to March 2016.

Joe made the threat in December. Shokin resigned in March of 2016.

There was also an assassination attempt made on him in Nov 2015.

The pressure to remove him began in 2015 and escalated into early 2016 when it looked like he would not win reelection and he resigned.

Like I said, this story is a dead end.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That is not my argument.
You are ignoring reality.
Joe was there is December, the guy was still in his job in February.

Biden admitted his quid pro quo was the reason they decided to start the process to remove shokin.

he admits they pushed back, saying Biden wasnt President. Biden admits he then said call Obama, he would verify they wouldnt get the billion if they didnt get rid of shokin.

Again, yes, the decision was made then by Poroshenko, but it took a few months to actually formalize shokins termination trhough their parliment.

In order for you to believe what you do, you have to believe

1. Biden lied when he said his quid pro quo was the reason shokin was fired. (if you believe Biden lied here, why do you assume he is telling the truth when he says hunter had nothing to do with his threat?)

2. The ukraine would have fired shokin anyways, but inexplicably decided not to act on that for years knowing he was corrupt, and only coincidentally started the process to remove him immediately after Biden threatened to withold a billion dollars from them.

3. The ukraine is so nobel that they did not allow one billion dollars being threatened to be withheld to them have any impact on their decision to fire shokin.

Laughable.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait so a President does or does not have authority to withhold foreign aid?

It seems to be one way for Trump and another way for Obama. Which is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join