It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

you seem to have lots of answers. How many times in the history of the United States has the Vice President forced another nation to fire a prosecutor? If the answer is none, then this kind of looks suspicious at the very least. If it's normal, then there is nothing to worry about. Got any answers on that?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Two points

1. If everyone wanted Shokin removed, why did it take biden threatening to withhold a billion dollars before he was ousted?

2. Why are all of the people mentioned who knew Shokin and Zlochevsky were corrupt not outraged that the NABU who then got the case also let Zlochevsky off and were the ones to finally bury the case?

And just for kicks

Why did Burisma lawyers tell the interim prosecutor that US officials (Biden) lied when they said Shokin was corrupt and wasn’t looking into Bursima?

edit on 5-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And yes, I have read your articles before

I know I know, the soros funded Atlantic Council said everyone wanted Shokin fired

So if a bunch of trump allies say they want a prosecutor fired who is looking into trump or his family, I’m sure you will be ok if he does it

Oh wait no you wouldn’t

Because everyone wanted comey fired, even Dems, but when trump did it we had to have a two year investigation

The lengths people like you will go to excuse an executive member extorting a country with a billion dollars to fire a prosecutor looking into his family is astounding

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So now it’s “leftovers”... really? Witty at least.

What does that make the ‘other’ side ... a “rightout”?

“rightwrong”?

“rightwanker”?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So now it’s “leftovers”... really? Witty at least.

What does that make the ‘other’ side ... a “rightout”?

“rightwrong”?

“rightwanker”?

surely you haven't outgrown "Trumpanzies"? Don't worry, you guys will get a savior soon. A Leftover who can meme. He will be born in a manger, in December. You just have to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I don’t think I ever deployed Trumpanzees ... I actually admire chimps a lot.

Messiahs tend to be born in the summer in the old tales (January and February were the end of the year)., Perhaps the confusion came in with the Romans about the “unconquered Sun” rising from the dead at the Winter Solstice... and it went down hill from there ... Obama was born in August and Trump in June ... so I guess our last two “messiahs” fit the older pattern eh?

There are more than two sides Dude. You’re much too bright to be that two-dimensional.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So, you're not refuting what's being stated as fact, ignoring the corruption of your party lines, and throw out a weak attack on repbubs as incompetent. Your opinion should be taken as anything other than worthless why?
Your opinion is just echoing of democrat talking points, which we all hear enough on CNN.
a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

A few questions-

1: Why do you listen to CNN?

2: Can you refute their claims because saying huh-uh is not an argument.

3: Why are you speaking in the plural?

There is zero evidence for Biden crimes. If you have evidence present it. Claiming that he must have done something because "Democrat" is merely specious.
edit on 5-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Moted

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The night and day difference between conservative and liberal perspectives on this is hilarious and sad at the same time. How can people be so blind?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is plenty of evidence to warrant an investigation

First, any executive member who uses a quid pro quo with large sums of US tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor charged with looking into a company their family member was on the board of should require an investigation

Second we have evidence in sworn court documents saying the fired prosecutor was fired because he was looking into Biden’s son

Third we have claims from the interim prosecutor that hunters company’s an defense attorneys said Shokin wasn’t corrupt and IS officials spread disinformation about him

Fourth we know hunter Biden received huge sums of money from what Obama and Biden themselves called a corrupt oligarch for his role in his company, despite having no experience

Fifth we have Biden admitting publicly to doing a quid pro quo with a billion US tax dollars; the Dems themselves claim trump doing a quid pro quo (even though we have no proof he did one) is a crime so this would be as well

Sixth we have at least one person from obamas state department that apparently testified he felt hunters role on that company was a conflict of interest

All of this certainly warrants an investigation

The Dems and their media allies are not only saying no investigation is needed, but are claiming trump trying to have one is reason to remove him from office

They are corrupt and trying to shut down any evidence of their own corruption

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In rough order of your presentation:

Then why hasn't there been any investigation prior to, well, now ?

Biden was following Obama's instructions. Investigate Obama.

Who’s testimony Shokin’s? LOLOL

The Ukrainian Parliament disagreed.

So now Republicans are against earning money? Pfft.

Biden bragged. Is that a crime?

Yep ... Still not illegal.

Okay. So investigate.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The Dems and their media allies are not only saying no investigation is needed, but are claiming trump trying to have one is reason to remove him from office

What people are saying is that the president can't withhold funds approved by congress as aid to an ally in exchange for a favor - period. That's called extortion

It matters not what Trump's intentions were. Even if he was on a mission from God

Stalled Ukraine military aid concerned members of Congress for months

There was growing speculation by the end of August. Congressional leaders, their aides and members of key committees -- including the Appropriations, Armed Services and Foreign Relations committees -- were scrambling to figure out why money that had been appropriated by Congress months before still hadn't been disbursed. Outreach by lawmakers to key agencies left few clues other than the delay was coming from the White House and no one could pinpoint exactly what the reason was.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell got involved, reaching out to both Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense Secretary Mark Esper as other members urged action with letters, public statements, floor speeches and staff outreach.

"I have no idea what precipitated the delay, but I was among those advocating that we needed to stick with our Ukrainian friends," McConnell, a Republican from Kentucky, said about his outreach last week.

edit on 11/5/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That’s what trump was doing, investigating

The Dems and media say that is a crime

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

How sad that the best you guys can do is ape what you think the Dems are doing.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

If that’s what the Dems are saying why are they ok with Biden’s admitted extortion; withholding funds until they fired the pro looking into his sons company?

In that case, they say it was ok, and Biden’s intent mattered

So one one hand, when we have the extortion admitted by Biden, the Dems are fine with it

But with trump, where we have no proof there was a quid pro quo, they say that’s impeachable

Thank you for proving the hypocrisy and corruption

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How sad that the best you guys can do is ape what you think the Dems are doing.

2nd line.

The entire issue is the Dems saying this is impeachable!!

They are saying the investigation into possible crimes by Biden is itself a crime

The two are intertwined

How sad it is the best defense you can muster for this is claiming we can’t look at what the Dems are doing

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Biden's admitted extortion?

A drowning man will clutch at a straw

Also - what do you think all these witnesses have been saying Grambler? Are they all liars?

They have the proof, and if you've been following along, there's issues coming up that haven't even made the headlines yet

This gives me no great pleasure. What a disaster this whole GD thing has been

OK - I am outta here. You'll have to yell at me from down the hall

nite Gambler :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If 51% of the House agrees, it is impeachable. See Article I, COTUS.

There’s no evidence that Biden committed a crime. If there is, indict him.

The two are intertwined by folks desperate to provide cover for Trump at any cost. For the rest of us, not so much.

I’m not defending anything. I give a $#!% about Biden or Trump. The facts, however, are the facts.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

That would be Ukraine's prosecutor Shokin that was responsible for that and he refused to investigate for almost 2 years

Boy, you all have the same talking points. This is wrong. I can show you the report from february 4th, 2016 where zlochevsky (owner of burisma) had his assets seized in ukraine by shokin's team. You're simply lying. Whether it's because you're ignorant or whether it's because you are partisan, we'll find out with your response.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

NABU didn't just have ties to the obama admin, the obama admin quid pro quo'd the creation of it. The obama administration told them who to put in charge of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join