It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Typical mud-slinging nonsense. Republicans simply are not competent enough to ever indict any Democrat let alone put one in jail.

I like republicans.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If you want to dive deep, the effort to discredit shokin started less than two weeks after zlochevsky had his assets siezed in ukraine. Suddenly there's a gerogian in the prosecutor generals office named David Sakvarelidze. He was immediately given ukrainian citizenship. Two and a half weeks on the job and this sakvarelidze character shows up on ukrainian TV saying shokin's prosecutors (who just seized zlochevsky's assets) took a bribe to help zlochevsky.

Fast forward a few months and Shokin notices his offices money from the US has started to dry up ($4M). According to george kent, they had rerouted the money to go through Sakvarelidze. Kent claimed the money was still getting to the office. Shokin said it wasn't. After some back and forth between shokin and the US embassy shokin reported he had found a cypriot money trail leading to hunter biden (this was the money that was supposed to go to the prosecutor generals office). Then biden had him fired.

Shokin's replacement (lutsenko) dropped all these investigations (remember, in the joe biden clip he says "[ukrainians] put someone in place who was solid... solid at the time.") Lutsenko said these investigations were “so stupid that they simply dishonor the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine.” He has changed his tune now. Unsurprisingly, he is drawing the same conclusion that shokin drew. The money was being funneled to biden. Guess that means he's not "solid" anymore, at least to biden.

TL;DR
The US (Joe Biden?) installed a puppet in the Ukrainian prosecutors office. He was used to discredit shokin and two ukranian prosecutor generals (shokin and lutsenko) have concluded he was funneling US aid money to hunter biden.

ETA:
Some interesting conjecture:
If zlochevsky was used to funnel money to deep state people (biden for one), that would explain why the obama admin told both shokin and lutsenko they should leave him alone.

So when shokin started seizing zlochevsky's assets, the biden gravy train dried up. Two weeks later a guy is put in there to discredit shokin and funnel money to biden to get the gravy train going.

Hmmmmm....
edit on 5-11-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: dfnj2015

You can't be serious. Maybe you're just not understanding?

Yes I'm serious. Republicans are incompetent. And stop calling me Shirley.

When a Democrat gets carted off to jail only then I will I see the significance. Until then it's just mudslinging propaganda.

So you don't care what is done as long as they can get away with it. Thanks for admitting it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Repeat after me:

Joe Biden did not make decisions about anything.

The United States and the European Union (I spelled it out for you) were both lobbying the Ukraine for MONTHS to remove Shokin.

Now, your argument is DESPERATELY trying to make whatever Joe DID do back in 2016 and then bragged about later equivalent to what Trump did with Zelensky in 2019. The key differences are:

The United States and the European Union were both lobbying the Ukraine for MONTHS to remove Shokin.

Hope this helps.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The United States and the European Union were both lobbying the Ukraine for MONTHS to remove Shokin.

Incorrect. The EU and US are not sentient beings. You're trying to lay blame off on a couple of "impartial (in appearance) monoliths"

The accurate way to say it is that the obama administration and some european leaders were trying to get rid of shokin for months. As if that somehow makes their motives pure, because they did it for longer?

As we learned with epstein/clinton/andrew, corruption knows no nationality.

Joe biden was obama's point man on ukraine for two years prior to this. I'm sure joe made many decisions. I'm sure he also followed many orders.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Incorrect. The EU and US are not sentient beings. You're trying to lay blame off on a couple of "impartial (in appearance) monoliths"

The accurate way to say it is that the obama administration and some european leaders were trying to get rid of shokin for months. As if that somehow makes their motives pure, because they did it for longer?

LOL ... so now we can't use metaphorical speech? Wow, you are desperate to make this nothing into something aren't you.

Keep dictating how you want others to act and trying to control. It's very convincing ...

... and self-defeating. So, by your petulent correction above you agree that Joe Biden was not acting for personal gain but was in line with US and EU policy?

Hmmm.... that sounds a lot like Joe Biden did not make decisions about anything, huh?

#eyeroll

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

www.motherjones.com...

First off, Ukraine is a very corrupt country. This is the one thing that all sides agree on.
In particular, Ukraine’s Prosecutor General in 2016 was Viktor Shokin, a man so corrupt that both the IMF and pretty much every European country insisted he be removed if Ukraine wanted any assistance from the outside world.

At that time they were not investigating Burisma which was part of the problem.

After this guy got fired, which was called for by Joe Biden, the new guy did open an investigation into the company.
The new prosecutor eventually worked out a deal with Burisma but it was not reached until Biden was out of office and out of the reach of influence. Therefore he had nothing to do with that.

There has not been any evidence that Hunter Biden ever did anything wrong. The phrase nothing burger never had a better example to hold up.

The new prosecutor has stated many times that his investigation came up with absolutely nothing on Hunter Biden.
Likewise, there’s not a hint of evidence that Joe Biden ever did anything wrong.

edit on 1152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is bigger than a mere "smoking gun". How to get it out to the public? 90% of the U.S. media will not report this.

Because its not true. Its completely made up. LOL.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So, by your petulent correction above you agree that Joe Biden was not acting for personal gain but was in line with US and EU policy?

No, that's what you believe. I believe Joe biden either convinced obama unknowingly that shokin was corrupt or obama was in on the corruption racket for people he was close to as well. As such, when shokin began poking around they began trying to discredit him by planting David Sakvarelidze in the prosecutor generals office. Once it was the official position of the US (to hide the administrations corruption) the EU fell in line and also demanded his firing. When shokin actually uncovered the evidence of the biden payouts (which we now have some of), biden applied the billion dollar pressure point to get rid of shokin and appoint lutsenko.

The problem for them now is lutsenko is seeing that shokin was right and has begun investigating which has given us the fruit we now have in the form of the 3 million transferred to hunter biden and the 900k transferred to joe biden by burisma.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

At that time they were not investigating Burisma which was part of the problem.

Then how do you explain burisma's owner having his property seized in february of 2016?

Look, I'm not going to waste my time responding to every line of complete and utter bull# you've posted. Everyone knows you have no idea what's going on in the real world. Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I actually think this is an act. I think his campaign is a shield against prosecution and the senile old man in public routine is part of it.

Or...is it induced. I always felt like Reagan's Alzheimers was induced, as they probably pushed him into the Iran-Contra affair and were worried he'd roll on the corrupt lot eventually. These guys conveniently start going senile.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Good point, could be induced.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

When you start assuming instead of dealing with known facts is where you go wrong.
They investigated Hunter BIden and there was nothing found.

This is not going to be a good defense for trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Repeat after me:

The United States and the European Union (I spelled it out for you) were both lobbying the Ukraine for MONTHS to remove Shokin.

Now, your argument is DESPERATELY trying to make whatever Joe DID do back in 2016 and then bragged about later equivalent to what Trump did with Zelensky in 2019. The key differences are:

Hope this helps.

I'm not being snarky or mean here, I'm looking for facts, and hoping that you will show integrity in answering. When in history has the VP of the United States pressured another country into firing a prosecutor? It matters not that he was super dirty, I just want to know if this is standard protocol.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When you start assuming instead of dealing with known facts is where you go wrong.
They investigated Hunter BIden and there was nothing found.

This is not going to be a good defense for trump.

Who investigated Hunter Biden?

Where’s a copy of the report?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

November 2014: Obama admin gives burisma 1.8B in aid

Why would Obama give a gas company 1.8 billion dollars?
I think something is wrong with the above.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They will never admit to nothing. No grace, evidence be damned.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

is not really material if we have the evidence (which is mounting)

A request for a meeting is evidence of what, exactly?

Russian collusion at one time.....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

The sad part is, Sleepy Joe probably doesn't remember any of it. Heck, just recently he didn't even know that he was talking to a screen instead of his audience, during a speech in Iowa.

Sorry, that is fake news... there were people on both sides of the stage he was on, and he was talking to people.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The clip is hilarious. Joe Biden spoke to the wall behind him for almost 2 full minutes in Iowa on Saturday. And, he thought he was in Ohio.

First, I have no love for the man, and think he and his son belong in jail or worse... but...

This is fake news. There are clips (or at least the one that I saw) that is not zoomed in like that and clearly shows that there are people on both sides of that stage, and he is talking to the ones on that side.

Also, he corrected the 'Ohio' flub immediately.

He is a con artist and a criminal, but please, lets not stoop to the level of CNN.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join