It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Extorris
I finding a somewhat interesting that regardless who it is, if it goes against your narrative you deflect and discredit them all

John Solomon.
He is the "Journalist" that was brought in by Rudy + His Two Indicted Associates + The Ukranian Criminal Oligarch wanted by the US DOJ + All sharing Dignova and wife as an Attorney for shielded communications.

John Solomon was first demoted to "opinion" and then let go from The Hill for a reason.

Any other sources that don't originate with Solomon and crew?

ANY other sources FROM THE TIME PERIOD ? NOT crap made up by the discredited John Solomon?
edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You said solomon wrote all of his own memos.

that was a lie.

Now you say shokin and firtash are bad guys.

THE WORLD says Shokin and Firstach are bad guys....

Shokin was fired for protecting criminal Oligarchs...according to EVERYONE...
Firtash is currently WANTED by the DOJ accused of being a member of the Russian Mafia and having engaged in alll kinds of crazy criminality....AKA EXACTLY the kind of man Shokin was accused of working for when he was Chief Prosecutor.

Not "me" saying it....The Effen DOJ under AG Barr is saying it. They are currently trying to get Firtash extradited from Austria to face charges in the USA.

Holy Crap, why don't you just read before you post or research for yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If crimnal oligarchs like Zlochevsky were protected by shokin, why didnt the NABU (that was allied with Pbama to the point of interfering in the 2016 election to help dems) that got the case also protect shokin?

Why suddenly do the IMF, EU, Obama and Biden seem to not care these prosecutors protected Zlochevsky?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

John solomon was reporting on Obama admins corruption long before being brought on by rudy.

But you go ahead and cite the pee dossier russia hoax peddling msm, the same ones the buried the epstein investigation cause it would hurt establishment dems like clinton, as if they are some how more credible than solomon.

Ill take solomon any day over those corrupt shills.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.

In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.

He was Vice President, and it was his job. Actual crimes had been committed, and remember - we were trying to help Ukraine - not Russia

He didn't admit to extorting anyone because this wasn't extortion. It was pressure (obviously) and it a was definitely a legitimate threat

Your prezzie on the other hand withheld money promised to an actual ally, that was approved by congress and was meant to be used towards their defense against the Russians. For a favor: investigate Trump's main political rival before an upcoming election or you don't get your defense money

If the Bidens committed a crime, I imagine that will come out at some point - don't you? I mean, Trump owns Bill Barr - our boot licking attorney general. How hard could it possibly be to get to the bottom of this? Why Biden isn't already in prison is beyond me

Argue all you want Grambler - not looking good for your Tangerine Dream

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

He was Vice President, and it was his job. Actual crimes had been committed, and remember - we were trying to help Ukraine - not Russia

He didn't admit to extorting anyone because this wasn't extortion. It was pressure (obviously) and it a was definitely a legitimate threat

Do you remember saying this earlier?

What people are saying is that the president can't withhold funds approved by congress as aid to an ally in exchange for a favor - period. That's called extortion

It matters not what Trump's intentions were. Even if he was on a mission from God

You are shameless in your hypocrisy.

So we went from withholding aid for a favor for any reason, even if it was a mission from god, is extortion.

To well of course it was ok for Biden to withhold aid for a favor, because its was his job to do so and a very good favor,

Thank you for showing one of the most blatant examples of hypocrisy I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ANY other sources FROM THE TIME PERIOD ? NOT crap made up by the discredited John Solomon?

Do you mean credible sources like the ones you keep posting from CNN, NYT, VOX, Washington Post?LOL

edit on 6-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

In Trumps case it was all for a personal favor - to aid in his upcoming election. He was holding up money to an entire country - at war - for his own personal benefit

Biden was acting on behalf of the United States government with the approval and support of several other countries

I'm a little sad that you can't see the difference

Your argument isn't with me. Let's say Joe Biden did commit a crime? Does this make what Donny did OK?

As I said Grambler, if the Bidens did something wrong Bill Barr will root it out. Just don't you worry

But I wouldn't hold my breath

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

In Trumps case it was all for a personal favor - to aid in his upcoming election. He was holding up money to an entire country - at war - for his own personal benefit

Biden was acting on behalf of the United States government with the approval and support of several other countries

I'm a little sad that you can't see the difference

Your argument isn't with me. Let's say Joe Biden did commit a crime? Does this make what Donny did OK?

As I said Grambler, if the Bidens did something wrong Bill Barr will root it out. Just don't you worry

But I wouldn't hold my breath

I see something alright, a hypocrite.

you said "What people are saying is that the president can't withhold funds approved by congress as aid to an ally in exchange for a favor - period. That's called extortion

It matters not what Trump's intentions were. Even if he was on a mission from God"

You didnt say well there could be legitimate reasons to withhold aid for favors. You said there is no reason, period, even if it was a mission from god.

Now when I show Biden did just that, you immediately change your tune to say it was ok when he did it. I guess Bidens reasons were even more important than a mission from god, right?

One of the clearest examples of hypocrisy I have ever seen.

You ought to be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Biden was acting on behalf of his and Hunters bank account and trying to disguise it as on behalf of the US government. I think that’s fairly plain to see by most.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You call me a hypocrite over and over Grambler. Golly gee - you've got no real argument at all do you? You're also kind of a poor sport

You didnt say well there could be legitimate reasons to withhold aid for favors. You said there is no reason, period, even if it was a mission from god.

I know how some folk think he is on a mission from God. That was me being facetious :-)

Sorry it went over your head

If someone can prove Trump did this for the right reasons - I imagine that will come out at some point. If it can be proved the Bidens did something wrong - that's going to come out too. No way out now Grambler - this thing is going to happen. I wish us all the best of luck

I mean that sincerely - this is no small thing

I think we're done here - unless you have something new to say? I get that you're in an uncomfortable position. I wish it was otherwise

Toodles

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I think that’s fairly plain to see by most.

Can it be proven?

We'll see

Sometimes we see what we want to see - or what we need to see

As I just said to Grambler - we're all going to be put through it. Let's see where this goes

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

My position is very comfortable.

I havent claimed on the same thread intentions dont matter, withholding money for a favor is never acceptable, to quickly shift to of course Biden was right to withhold money for a favor because he had good intentions.

No matter what happens in this case, I have kept my integrity.

You on the other hand....

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think that’s fairly plain to see by most.

Can it be proven?

We'll see

Sometimes we see what we want to see - or what we need to see

As I just said to Grambler - we're all going to be put through it. Let's see where this goes

I’ll try and find the article for you. It involved a case that was on going here in the states. I got thrown 30 songs to learn in a few days so my times limited right now but I’ll see if I can find it.

I believe it was also posted here in one of the many threads on this topic but couldn’t tell you which one. I may have posted some of it, can’t remember. Lol
edit on 6-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Learn your songs - I'll be around :-)

We have time

edit on 11/6/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

All likely stories.

Biden was "assigned" to preserve the corruption in Ukraine that favored American Democrat corruption. 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All likely stories.

Biden was "assigned" to preserve the corruption in Ukraine that favored American Democrat corruption. 😃

I noticed most of the people defending Biden on here also happened to be people who said foreign election interference was so serious we needed a three year long investigation.

Strange how none of them have mentioned a word about ukraine working with the dnc to interfere in the 2016 election to help hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

xuenchen! Did I hit a nerve?

All likely stories: will be covered ad nauseam for the forseeable future

And not just here at ATS

Trumps short hairs will feature prominently

Biden? Let's just see what does or doesn't stick to the wall - shall we?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

They've been trying to hit my nerves for years.

Unsuccessful so far 😃 🤣 😃

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl

Which is?

What?

Oh, look, sillys back! So silly...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join