It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Obama AND the IMF and the EU were ALL trying to cover for Hunter Biden???

What did he do? Did you ever get around to that gem?

We’ll wait with bated breath.

The imf, eu etc are irrelevant as to whether or not Biden and Obama had personal reasons for wanting shokin fired.

Again, why were you for the mueller investigation when democrats and republicans alike said comey should be fired?

And again, I dont have to prove hunter biden did anything. The company he worked for, owned by a man Ovbama and biden said was corrupt, was under investigation. Biden and Obama used a billion tax dollars to get teh prosector leading that investigation fired.

Then, the case was buried by the next agency that gort it, the same agency that interfered in the 2016 election to help democrats.

All I need tp prove is that there is reason for an investigation, and there most certainly is.

The dems and media want that investigation to be criminal to have.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It didnt because it didnt happen. There are no facts that bear that out.

Sorry dude.

It did happen.

Joe biden admitted to it.

Your defense of "Well joe biden is a liar" doesnt hold water.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So ... why did they want Shokin fired? You keep going ON and ON and ON about.

What do you think Hunter Biden did? What were they trying to keep him safe from?

You can’t prove Hunter did anything, but you can at least tell us what he is supposed to have done, right?

Besides that last name?

All you need to prove is a reason for an investigation? Oh. As I said ... tit-for-tat.

Alert Barr and Durham ... you’re on the case, LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It didnt because it didnt happen. There are no facts that bear that out.

Sorry dude.

Just remember, you heard it here first Silly:

Obama, the European Union, and the International Monetary Fund were ALL trying to save Hunter Biden.

Because ... because ... reasons.

You know, that stuff he did.

No thats your strawman, not what i said.

You and your side are arguing "remember, its ok for high ranking members of the executive branch to us billions of tax payer dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into their family as long as other people say its ok......

Oh unless its everyone saying to fire comey and trump does it. Then thats still not ok"

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yep, Joe Biden bragged about doing what his boss told him to do.

And?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Claiming someone else made a strawman argument and to prove it you make a strawman argument.

Meta.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So ... why did they want Shokin fired? You keep going ON and ON and ON about.

What do you think Hunter Biden did? What were they trying to keep him safe from?

You can’t prove Hunter did anything, but you can at least tell us what he is supposed to have done, right?

Besides that last name?

All you need to prove is a reason for an investigation? Oh. As I said ... tit-for-tat.

Alert Barr and Durham ... you’re on the case, LOL.

Sure there is all sorts of allegations as to what Hunter and the Obama admin possible did.

We know the obama admin was approving loans to Ukraines gas industry at the same time Hunter biden was hired and being given huge amounts of money by an oligarch Obama and company said was corrupt.

So possibility number one; The obama admin was funneling tax dollars as a bribe to an oligarch to personally enrich their family.

Number two is that seeing as how zlochevsky is said to be corrupt by obama and company, perhaps he was washing illegal money to hunter biden knowing his name would help protect him from being prosecuted (which lo and behold, depsite the world saying he was corrupt, and a pro Obama agency ulitmately getting his case, he was let off the hook)

And finally, I dont need to prove Hunter did anything. What is known is his company was under investigation, and even if Hunter did nothing wrong, if his company did, Hunter stood to lose huge amounts of money.

We know that Biden and the Obama admin knew this investigation was occuring, and we know that this would have lloked bad fro the democrats. So the act of wanting the prosectuotr fired that was looking into the case warrants an investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yep, Joe Biden bragged about doing what his boss told him to do.

And?

Did he tell the truth or not?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Claiming someone else made a strawman argument and to prove it you make a strawman argument.

Meta.

Is your side not arguing it was ok for Biden and obama to offer their quid pro quo because the imf, eu and others also wanted shokin fired?

Did you not say when I asked why this wouldnt apply to mueller investigation, that started when trump fired comey despite both republicans and democrats calling for it that you supported the mueller investigation?

So no, I didnt strawman you at all

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hmmm ... did Congress appropriate those tax dollars?

I’m almost sure they did. Possibility number one, nope.

Hunter Biden could keep someone from being prosecuted in the Ukraine? Possibility number two, nope.

Whole lotta nope there.

But at least you tried to do something besides parroting the same thing over and over.

Burisma was under investigation while Hunter was on the Board? You sure?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Meta.

Is your side not arguing it was ok for Biden and obama to offer their quid pro quo because the imf, eu and others also wanted shokin fired?

Did you not say when I asked why this wouldnt apply to mueller investigation, that started when trump fired comey despite both republicans and democrats calling for it that you supported the mueller investigation?

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but the world is more complicated than “sides” ... I know this is hard to accept.

IF you want to quote me, quote me. When you paraphrase what I said, it’s a strawman argument.

Duh.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

Why are all your sources places like the altantic council or the imf who are Obama and soros allies?

Why are they all from the corrupt msm?

Meanwhile, Ill prove you a liar quite simply

So solomon uses only memos he wrote?

www.scribd.com...

That is a doc he got from the Attorneys for a Russian Mobster wanted by DOJ and fighting extradition to the USA, the same attorneys he (Solomon) has and Rudy have been working with.
Ditto the two indicted associates.

Look at your doc again and tell me who Dimitry Firtash is? How he relates to the two indicted Giuliani Associates? And how they all have partnered with Rudy on what?

The garbage you treat as facts and truth...

YOU HAVE ONE SOURCE. SOLOMON and HE works for and with A Russian Mobster and Rudy Giuliani.

Start here:

Indicted Giuliani associate worked on behalf of Ukrainian oligarch Firtash
www.reuters.com... WQ2H5

edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh, and PS, for anyone still interested in anything other than bickering.

Treasury said it would provide a $1 billion loan guarantee to Kiev in the first half of this year, and work with the U.S. Congress to provide an additional $1 billion guarantee, but only if Kiev sticks with its reform agenda

Reuters, January 13, 2015

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hmmm ... did Congress appropriate those tax dollars?

I’m almost sure they did. Possibility number one, nope.

So you would claim the Obama and admin had no influence over congress?

And even if not, that still doesnt mean Bidens son was not recieving kick backs. That would still be illegal, and reason for Obama admin to not want an investigation.

Hunter Biden could keep someone from being prosecuted in the Ukraine? Possibility number two, nope.

Whole lotta nope there.

What are you talking about? Its not that hunter would keep ukraine from prosecuting someone, its that daddy and his boy Obama would punish the Ukraine if they did (spoiler alert, thats what happened).

But at least you tried to do something besides parroting the same thing over and over.

Burisma was under investigation while Hunter was on the Board? You sure?

I am positve, as even the NYTR did a story where they reached out to bidens camp fro a statement on it.

I also notice you skipped over the entire last protion of what I said. Not surprised.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Meta.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but the world is more complicated than “sides” ... I know this is hard to accept.

IF you want to quote me, quote me. When you paraphrase what I said, it’s a strawman argument.

Duh.

Did you quote me when you said

"Obama, the European Union, and the International Monetary Fund were ALL trying to save Hunter Biden.

Because ... because ... reasons.

You know, that stuff he did. "

Nope

Are you arguing it was ok for biden to issue his quid pro quo because the eu imf and otherd also said shokin was corrupt?

Did you say the mueller inevstiogation was good despite repubs and dems saying comey should be fired?

Of course you wont answer, but hey, if i had your positions, id be ashamed to answer as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In rough order of your presentation

Strawman, dumb one at that.

Zero evidence.

SO Hunter could not have committed a crime? So what were Obama/Biden protecting him from again?

Jeez you’re confused.

Bored now; play nice with the other kids.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You said solomon wrote all of his own memos.

that was a lie.

Now you say shokin and firtash are bad guys.

I know I know, when hunter biden is hanging out with corrupt oligarchs gettings loads of money, its criminal to want to investigate it.

But if a reporter sites a document from a court case about an accused russian criminal, we should reject anything he says.

Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes i know the usual tactrics.

I can play to.

"Everything you and others agreeing with you are saying is wrong!"

Yay I did it! I debunked everything you all say!!!!

Or thats childish and worthless.

Zero evdinece? Again, thats what Trump was trying to gather; the dems said its illegal to investigate them.

Biden and Obama used a billion UIS tax dollars to get a prosecutor fired that was looking into Bidens sons company.

They did so apprently to make sure Bidens sons comapnys owner would be really brought to justice. The case got kicked to their allies in the NABU. Then it was buried.

If those names were trump instead of biden and Obama you would be howling for an investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I finding a somewhat interesting that regardless who it is, if it goes against your narrative you deflect and discredit them all while completely ignoring any corruption or crimes of the left, then you resort to name calling and belittling.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I finding a somewhat interesting that regardless who it is, if it goes against your narrative you deflect and discredit them all while completely ignoring any corruption or crimes of the left, then you resort to name calling and belittling.

Thats all people cheering for this corruption can do.

This is real simple.

A high ranking executive official threatens a country with huge amounts of US tax dollars unless a prosecutor looking into someone in their families company is fired.

This warrants an investigation, period. I dont care what party the person is with, who else in the world says it was ok to want tha prosecutor fired, or anything else.

The media and the dems are saying not only should we not investigate this because it was Biden, but it is illegal to do so.

Every single person in the world knows if trump uses a billion tax dollars to fire a prosecutor looking into his sons company, the media and dems will demand an investigation, no matter what people at the IMF or EU say.

Yet they pretend this isnt the case.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join