It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wait. A. Minute!

Biden lied? What about?

This is a game-changer Dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Wrong... until it was certain he would never be reelected.

Shaking my head.

Holes all over the place.... Just a sieve.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You provided sources that just say Obama allies and gloabalists also wanted shokin fired.

Thats proves nothing at all.

I have gone over and over as to how if Trump used a billion tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into his sons company, you would demand he be removed.

I know this is the case because you were for the Mueller investigation, which started because trump fired comey, even though democrats and republicans alike had called for comeys firing.

Your assertion solomons memos are fake are provided with no evidnce whatsoever. he provides actual links to court documents for example with shokins testimony.

No matter how you spin it, an executive official using a billion tax dollars to force the firing of a prosecutor tasked with investigating his families company should be investigated.

the fact you not only dont want that investigation, but think trump trying to investigate it is criminal proves you are a hypocrite partisan cheering for corruption/.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If you haven’t realized, some posters here will move the goal-posts and raise strawmen for hours on end.

Because they can’t actually debate, back up arguments with facts, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well of course it affected the Ukrainians decision G, that’s kinda the point of a quid pro quo ain’t it?

You keep claiming that Biden somehow caused this to happen, so I’m trying to help you out.

Mind-control seems the most logical for your illogical claims, but ... you do you, boo.

Biden was the point man. He claimed obama gave him the authority. He said call Obama he will back me up.

And again for like the tenth time, even if Obama did this with no imput from Biden it changes nothing; Obama still had an incentive to make sure an investigation into his vp's son taking money from a guy obama's admin was calling corrupt didnt come out before the election.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Extorris

Nope.

Those are John Solomon's fake docs. That is NOT a memo, but his notes/statements that he was hired to compile.

No date no official doc no nothing. Solomon has been working with/for Rudy and with/for the Oligarch that was employing the two now indicted associates etc.

Solomon is not a source and the doc he cites is just stupid not credible.

HINT: "The Hill" moved his reporting to "Opinion" because it was so much BS. When the BS didn't stop, they asked him to leave. He is no longer there.

solomon is a liar.

Got it.

Good. Glad to straighten it out for you.

REALITY Matters.

Yes reality that you cant deal with facts so you have to just say he is a liar.

Why was your Source Solomon moved to "Opinion Contributor"
Why was he asked to leave The Hill?
Why are his claimed supporting Docs all memos he just wrote?
Why does Solomon share the same attorney as the Ukranian Billionaire wanted by DOJ as a Russian Mobster?
Why do they all work for and with Rudy?
Why Did Solomon work with Rudy's two indicted associates?

Fox News Legal Guests Represent Both Ukrainian Billionaire and the Journalist at Center of Joe Biden Story
lawandcrime.com...

How a Veteran Reporter Worked with Giuliani’s Associates to Launch the Ukraine Conspiracy
www.propublica.org...

A Dozen Questions for John Solomon
www.justsecurity.org...

Biden Dirt File Has Private Email Between John Solomon and Rudy Allies
www.thedailybeast.com...

How conservative writer John Solomon served as the conduit for Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine conspiracy theories
www.mediamatters.org...

The Real Backstory to the Arrest of Two Ukrainian-American Trump Donors
campaignlegal.org...

edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well of course it affected the Ukrainians decision G, that’s kinda the point of a quid pro quo ain’t it?

You keep claiming that Biden somehow caused this to happen, so I’m trying to help you out.

Mind-control seems the most logical for your illogical claims, but ... you do you, boo.

Biden was the point man. He claimed obama gave him the authority. He said call Obama he will back me up.

And again for like the tenth time, even if Obama did this with no imput from Biden it changes nothing; Obama still had an incentive to make sure an investigation into his vp's son taking money from a guy obama's admin was calling corrupt didnt come out before the election.

Yeah, that would really kill Biden’s chances of being elected in 2016 wouldn’t it?

Oh, wait ... dang it.

Reality again denies these ludicrous assertions in your posts.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wrong... until it was certain he would never be reelected.

Shaking my head.

Holes all over the place.... Just a sieve.

Holes yet you can show none.

I dont even understand your comment here.

Whats wrong? That Obama and biden and the imf and the eu suddenly didnt care about corruption and the corrupt zlochecksy walking free when the [pro Obama NABU allowed it to happen.

Then by all means, provide the evidence of these groups angerly demanding NABU satffers be fired for allowing him to walk free.

I wont hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you haven’t realized, some posters here will move the goal-posts and raise strawmen for hours on end.

Please dont be so hard on y0urself and your buddies.

I know you cant debate, and seek to justify hypocrisy and corruption, but no need to call yourself out like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The timeline doesn't bear out. The Burisma investigation had already been hung up.
and Bidens son didn't work there when it was active.
And No one in the Ukraine government has said that Hunter was guilty of anything at all.
The story is dead .
The story now is the damaging testimony that show a concerted effort of extortion to gain fake dirt from an ally government by withholding funds meant to keep that governments borders safe.
Until the jig was up that is.
There is no Biden corruption story.
edit on 1162019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Obama AND the IMF and the EU were ALL trying to cover for Hunter Biden???

What did he do? Did you ever get around to that gem?

We’ll wait with bated breath.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It didnt because it didnt happen. There are no facts that bear that out.

Sorry dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Please dont be so hard on y0urself and your buddies.

I know you cant debate, and seek to justify hypocrisy and corruption, but no need to call yourself out like that.

Did you just do a “I know you are but what am I?”

Jesus.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It didnt because it didnt happen. There are no facts that bear that out.

Sorry dude.

Just remember, you heard it here first Silly:

Obama, the European Union, and the International Monetary Fund were ALL trying to save Hunter Biden.

Because ... because ... reasons.

You know, that stuff he did.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

The timeline doesn't bear out. The Burisma investigation had already been hung up.
and Bidens son didn't work there when it was active.
And No one in the Ukraine government has said that Hunter was guilty of anything at all.
The story is dead .
The story now is the damaging testimony that show a concerted effort of extortion to gain fake dirt from an ally government by withholding funds meant to keep that governments borders safe.
Until the jig was up that is.
There is no Biden corruption story.

I going by what Biden said as recorded on video. Now, why did Biden make those comments.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

www.realclearpolitics.com... rosecutor.html

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Well, there’s still—so they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But one of the three institutions, there’s now some backsliding.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Why are all your sources places like the altantic council or the imf who are Obama and soros allies?

Why are they all from the corrupt msm?

Meanwhile, Ill prove you a liar quite simply

So solomon uses only memos he wrote?

www.scribd.com...

Did he write that as well? Its cool, thanks fro proving yourself a liar.

The memo i cited said he received from the Ukrainian government, not that he wrote it.

Meanwhile you have no problem with all of the people in the Obama admin having kids working with the ukraine gad company.

No problem with the whistelblower working with schiff, or brennan, or chalupa who was using ukrainian interfence to meddle in the 2016 election.

I know no one is able to deal with the reporting solomon has done, so they must just attack him.

Its pathetic, but saddly not surprising from the media and folks like you.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah, that would really kill Biden’s chances of being elected in 2016 wouldn’t it?

Oh, wait ... dang it.

Reality again denies these ludicrous assertions in your posts.

Hahahahahahaha!

yep, as long as Biden isnt running, i guess Obama and he would have no interest in the 2016 election.

I mean, its not like they would have any interest in their party winning.

Or of covering up criminal actovity that there families could be investigated for.

I guess if trump would decide not to run in 2020, he could use tax dollars to fire every single person investigating him, and youd be cool with it caiuse it wasnt to help him personally be reelected.

Oh wait, you wouldnt be ok with that.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Biden was definitely the point man for Ukraine. According to this October 30, 2016 article right before the election:

Ukraine’s government has relied heavily on its direct channel to the U.S. vice president, and Biden’s departure will leave a gaping hole. The vice president’s impact is largely based on the force of his big personality, his backing from Obama, and his long track record of promoting a robust American role in Eastern Europe — from supporting NATO’s enlargement to pushing for U.S. military intervention in the Balkans in the 1990s.

If Clinton is elected, which looks likely if current public opinion polls hold, it’s possible the job of overseeing U.S. ties with Ukraine could shift back to the State Department. Clinton herself could take up the mantle, as she has shown strong interest in the conflict, according to current and former administration officials.

It’s even possible Biden will have a role in a future Clinton administration. Her advisors are toying with the idea of having Biden serve as her secretary of state, according to a report in Politico, though the prospects for that outcome remain unclear at best.

But it’s clear the next president will “have to have a point person for Ukraine,” whether at the White House or the State Department, said a senior administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Biden speaks to Ukrainian leaders on the phone two or three times a month, and “he is very hands-on,” the administration official told Foreign Policy.

Source link

It seems Trump threw a wrench in their Ukranian plans.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All that corruption? And the condition of the loan was on a single person? And not actual reforms against corruption?

Biden’s own words

And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees.

www.realclearpolitics.com... rosecutor.html

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

And round and round we go ...

What criminal activity are you referring to G?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join