It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Who fired Shokin again?

Some folks seem to keep forgetting.

Poroshenko and the ukrainian parliment.

they didnt want to lose a billion dollars

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Who fired Shokin again?

Clever folks those Ukrainians.

So ... is your argument then that Joe Biden mind-controlled the Ukrainian Parliament?

Or some equally ludicrous claim?

Face it G, you want one set of rules for Trump and another set for Biden.

This is a loser bud. Best.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

Who fired Shokin again?

Why would a billion dollars be tied to a single prosecutor getting fired? And not a whole corrupt group in the prosecutor’s office?

link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Nope.

Those are John Solomon's fake docs. That is NOT a memo, but his notes/statements that he was hired to compile.

No date no official doc no nothing. Solomon has been working with/for Rudy and with/for the Oligarch that was employing the two now indicted associates etc.

Solomon is not a source and the doc he cites is just stupid not credible.

HINT: "The Hill" moved his reporting to "Opinion" because it was so much BS. When the BS didn't stop, they asked him to leave. He is no longer there.

Pathetic as usual.

So we have to trust the soros funded atlantic council, but solomon is a liar.

Got it.

I take this as an admission that if solomon does produce these documents, then you admit it is devstating for Obama and Biden.

Of course as always when this does occur, you will back track and say it doesnt matter for whatever reason.

Classic left wing tactic though,. Any journalist that isnt repeating the main stream narrative must be a liar

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

Strange the Ukraine didn’t fire Shokin until they stood to lose one billion dollars

If he was so disliked by everyone, why did it take Biden’s threat to get the ball rolling on firing him?

?

The IMF threatened to withhold 40BN.

Ukrainians were demonstrating in the streets for Shokins removal.

Strange then that they didn’t fire him until Biden told them they wouldn’t get the billion dollars until they fired shokin

He was fired 3 months after Biden made that demand.

Jesus..At least pretend to care about facts.

The question is why he made that demand. And why he said your noting getting the money if the prosecutor is not fire by the time I leave here in six hours.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Who fired Shokin again?

Oh geez...A BILLION DOLLARS??

But 40 Billion Dollars had nothing to do with it.

Biden made that threat in DEC 2015

Then this happened:

Feb 10 2016
IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

The president has come under pressure at home and internationally for refusing to replace a long-time loyalist, Viktor Shokin, as chief prosecutor. Mr Shokin has been criticised for failing to bring to justice any of the snipers who killed dozens of protesters in central Kiev in the final days of the revolution, and for dragging his feet over investigating senior officials and businesspeople.

Taras Kuzio, a Ukrainian political analyst, tweeted that “the crunch is coming for President Poroshenko who has to choose between finally supporting anti-corruption efforts or losing IMF money”.

www.ft.com...

Shokin was fired end of March 2016.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Strange the Ukraine didn’t fire Shokin until they stood to lose one billion dollars

If he was so disliked by everyone, why did it take Biden’s threat to get the ball rolling on firing him?

?

Strange then that they didn’t fire him until Biden told them they wouldn’t get the billion dollars until they fired shokin

What gets me, is that Obama did not approve the release of aid until after Shokin was fired.
March 2014 NY Times article- Congress approves 1 billion aid to Ukraine today

Edit add: Nevermind! Totally got my dates messed up. Need more coffee obviously. Would appreciate if anyone knows when the aid was released in 2016, though?
edit on 11 6 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nope.

Those are John Solomon's fake docs. That is NOT a memo, but his notes/statements that he was hired to compile.

No date no official doc no nothing. Solomon has been working with/for Rudy and with/for the Oligarch that was employing the two now indicted associates etc.

HINT: "The Hill" moved his reporting to "Opinion" because it was so much BS. When the BS didn't stop, they asked him to leave. He is no longer there.

solomon is a liar.

Got it.

Good. Glad to straighten it out for you.

REALITY Matters.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

?

He was fired 3 months after Biden made that demand.

Jesus..At least pretend to care about facts.

Yes i know as I have said repeatedly in this thread.

Is shilling for corruption hurting your reading comprehension?

I explained it took three months for the official process to remove shokin.

Explain to me how you think Biden lied in his statement, that actually Ukraine were going to fire shokin anyways, that biden made u- the whole part about ukraine resisting and saying Biden wasnt Obama.

Then please explain why if Biden lied so much about this, why we should believe him when he says he had no idea what his son was doing business wise, and that didnt affect his decsion.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

LOL, The money got sent... because the story about the whistleblower was-----well, about to blow.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump did not do a quid pro quo

That's not what witness after witness are testifying.
They seem to have seen this whole thing a bit differently.

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

Did he say “we do it all the time” or “Trump does it all the time”? Small detail I know but does make a difference.

You will have to ask Mick what he meant be "we".

Trumps not the only person involved in FP, right.

Right. there is also Trump's personal Attorney and the rest of the "Shadow" diplomacy team he had working on the QPQ.

I’m asking you. Your the one that is using the statement in a incriminating context that Trump “does it all the time”. So in actuality you don’t know what or who he was describing when he said “we”? In other words this is just a hypothetical assumption or opinion on your part, correct?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LOL ... neither, I know when you start talking about me, you’ve got nothing in terms of an argument.

One more time, and then I’m done with you too.

Quid pro quos are legal for Presidents, according to you.

Whether Trump or Obama.

Biden didn’t have the authority to do anything not authorized by Obama.

But EVEN IF HE HAD, according to you, quid pro quos are just fine (and I agree.)

this is one of the funniest conversations i have ever had.

It would be like me saying " Hiring contractors is not illegal"

Ok sure, we all agree. " That man wh0o hired a contractor to kill his wife therefore did nothing illegal, because hiring contracotrs is illegal"

Do you see how dumb you sound?

Ill use small words to help you

A quid pro quo alone is not illegal.

However, if one is used for illegitimate personal gain, it can be.

Wow.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Who fired Shokin again?

Clever folks those Ukrainians.

So ... is your argument then that Joe Biden mind-controlled the Ukrainian Parliament?

Or some equally ludicrous claim?

Face it G, you want one set of rules for Trump and another set for Biden.

This is a loser bud. Best.

My argument is that being threatened to lose a billion dollars affected the Ukrainians decision.

What are you talking about with mind control?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Nope.

Pathetic as usual.

So we have to trust the soros funded atlantic council, but solomon is a liar.

I have given a dozen sources apart from those you might paint with your conspiracy.

You have provided ONE source that literally worked with Rudy and his two indicted Associates this past year to construct this BS.

He cites "Documents" that are nothing of the sort of what he claims they are. They are simply crap he wrote and posted as documents. Literally no headers, no dates, no nothing. They are Solomon's "memos".

You seem Ok with that full on BS and fake evidence.

Not OK with REALITY aka dozens of links to articles and news that ACTUALLY happened in 2015 and 2016.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Who fired Shokin again?

Why would a billion dollars be tied to a single prosecutor getting fired? And not a whole corrupt group in the prosecutor’s office?

And why would the Obama admin and biden then be ok that the case went to new prosectors in the NABU that buried it?

Apparently they were fine with that corruption, it was just shokin they had a problem with.

almost like they only cared because he was looking at bidens sons company.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump did not do a quid pro quo

That's not what witness after witness are testifying.
They seem to have seen this whole thing a bit differently.

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

Did he say “we do it all the time” or “Trump does it all the time”? Small detail I know but does make a difference.

You will have to ask Mick what he meant be "we".

Trumps not the only person involved in FP, right.

Right. there is also Trump's personal Attorney and the rest of the "Shadow" diplomacy team he had working on the QPQ.

I’m asking you. Your the one that is using the statement in a incriminating context that Trump “does it all the time”. So in actuality you don’t know what or who he was describing when he said “we”? In other words this is just a hypothetical assumption or opinion on your part, correct?

I didn't say Trump did it all the time?

Mick did say "we do it all the time"?

I can't speak for Mick any more than you can speak for me.

His words are his words.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Biden claims he was told they were going tpo fire shokin as a result of his threat.

So you claim he is lying.

Further more, the IMF, lead by soros wedding attending Christine lagarde could do what they wanted.

This still doesnt mena that makes the previous quid pro quo, again ADMITTED by biden legitimate.

Only in the corrupts minds can you argue Bidens admitted quid pro quo wasnt one, but Trumps non admitted call was one.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well of course it affected the Ukrainians decision G, that’s kinda the point of a quid pro quo ain’t it?

You keep claiming that Biden somehow caused this to happen, so I’m trying to help you out.

Mind-control seems the most logical for your illogical claims, but ... you do you, boo.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nope.

solomon is a liar.

Got it.

Good. Glad to straighten it out for you.

REALITY Matters.

Yes reality that you cant deal with facts so you have to just say he is a liar.

Your entire defense of Biden is that biden is a liar, which is laughable.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Even more so this evening.

I think there are a lot of people who are quietly refiguring the odds today.
I truly do feel sorry for any dems in deep red states because they have no choice but to stay quiet and I feel sorry for the GOP who's constituents are demanding impeachment who want to appear loyal ( at the risk of being torn to smithereens if they appear otherwise). Neither group is in a good position to do anything but hunker down and see how it plays out.
In the end if a vote is going to find him guilty they won't care if they appear loyal anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join