It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Said negotiating is supposed to be of benefit to the United States of America and be about the USA. Not about your personal re election campaign and how it can benefit you.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yep we know

You apllauded the mueller investigation because you are a partisan hypocrite

You demanded trump be investigated for firing comey, even though republicans and democrats wanted him fired

Yet with Biden, you say it’s ok Obama admin I used one billion tax dollars to extort the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor looking into Biden’s son

Thanks for admitting your hypocrisy

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Trump did not do a quid pro quo

That's not what witness after witness are testifying.
They seem to have seen this whole thing a bit differently.

The transcript is public

Show me the quid pro quo

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

What’s the server have to do with Biden?

Why was it ok for Obama to withhold money unless corruption was outed or investigated, but not trump

The transcript is public, show me the quid pro quo

Seeing as how Ukraine got the money, we know there was no quid pro quo that went thru anyways

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Two questions

1. Why did Bursima own lawyers say Shokin was investigating hem, and US officials spread disinformation he was corrupt?

2. Why did the U.K., eu, Obama, Biden etc not speak up when the NABU allowed the corrup Zlochevsky off the hook?

Further more

How would obama or Biden know the details of what Shokin was doing? All they knew is he was leading the investigation into Biden’s sons company

So even if Shokin wasn’t pursuing the case, they Baka and Biden wouldn’t know that. They just knew on paper Shokin was leading the investigation, and they demanded he be fired

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yep we know

You apllauded the mueller investigation because you are a partisan hypocrite

You demanded trump be investigated for firing comey, even though republicans and democrats wanted him fired

Yet with Biden, you say it’s ok Obama admin I used one billion tax dollars to extort the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor looking into Biden’s son

Thanks for admitting your hypocrisy

Always good to hear from a fan G.

I think you’re overstating your case a bit.

I didn’t say any of that, although I can see you still like to squirm out of logical consequences.

Here you go again: Joe Biden didn’t have any authority to do anything. He followed Obama policy. If you don’t like that, peachy, but it’s not illegal PARTICULARLY after you and the yuk-yuk gang have been arguing for a month that Trump didn’t commit a crime.

If he didn’t (and like I tried to warn you, I agree with that position ), then neither did Obama.

Anything else is simply not logical no matter how many times you chant the same thing.

You guys are really scared for Glorious Leader, aren’t you? I don’t know why Mitch will keep him safe, right?

I mean, you guys aren’t having doubt about Mitch after last night ... are you?

Are you?

Ohhhhhhhhhh ....
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

For a crime, he didn’t have to have the authority. He only had to use his official position for personal gain. If that prosecutor is not fired by the time I leave, your not getting the money.....

link   

It’s lot as simple as if joes guilty sounds is trump

Only anti trumpers are so thick as to claim any quid pro quo is illegal. If that’s the case, many many law makers would be in jail, because it happens all the time

The question is was the quid pro quo fro untoward reasons

Trump, who didn’t do a quid pro quo was investigating corruption and election interference

Biden and Obama admitted to doing a quid pro quo to fire a prosecutor who happened to be looking into Biden’s sons company

Yet for some reason the Dems and media not only say Obamas admin was perfectly fine, but trump should be impeached for daring to looking into that admins corruption

link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He never had the power to do anything and ..... AND Shokin was still on the job for four more months before he finally was forced to resign. Four months after Biden shouted his threat which was a bluff.
It had its effect though and thats that it got the corrupt porsecutor out of office.

This story is dead. In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Get over it.".
edit on 1162019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Only anti trumpers are so thick as to claim any quid pro quo is illegal. If that’s the case, many many law makers would be in jail, because it happens all the time

Trump, who didn’t do a quid pro quo was investigating corruption and election interference

Biden and Obama admitted to doing a quid pro quo to fire a prosecutor who happened to be looking into Biden’s sons company

Yet for some reason the Dems and media not only say Obamas admin was perfectly fine, but trump should be impeached for daring to looking into that admins corruption

So, quid pro quo is legal, and you just flushed your own case against Biden.

Wow, if I may say so, you’re rusty G.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

He never had the power to do anything and ..... AND Shokin was still on the job for four more months before he finally was forced to resign. Four months after Biden shouted his threat which was a bluff.
It had its effect though and thats that it got the corrupt porsecutor out of office.

This story is dead. In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Get over it.".

They can’t Silly. They’re scared. Mr. McConnell may be refiguring the odds this mornin’

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Strange the Ukraine didn’t fire Shokin until they stood to lose one billion dollars

If he was so disliked by everyone, why did it take Biden’s threat to get the ball rolling on firing him?

Why is the imf cool that the new prosecutors in the NABU also didn’t hold Bursima or Zlochevsky accountable?

You can ignore the corruption all you want

You know if trump withheld a billion dollars until a country fired a prosecutor looking into his family’s business, you would scream impeachment, no matter what the imf said

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A moot point.

Again

For a crime, he didn’t have to have the authority. He only had to use his official position for personal gain. If that prosecutor is not fired by the time I leave, your not getting the money.....

How did the artificial time limit of “I am leaving in six hours” come about?

Usually dead lines are by midnight on a given day.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

Did he say “we do it all the time” or “Trump does it all the time”? Small detail I know but does make a difference. Trumps not the only person involved in FP, right.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If it’s a tool of state. Not for personal gain like getting the prosecutor looking into your son’s company fired.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Said negotiating is supposed to be of benefit to the United States of America and be about the USA. Not about your personal re election campaign and how it can benefit you.

How did firing the prosecutor looking into Biden’s sons company benefit the US?

How is trump investigating Ukrainian election interference and misuse of a billion US tax dollars not of benefit to the US?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Two questions

1. Why did Bursima own lawyers say Shokin was investigating hem, and US officials spread disinformation he was corrupt?

One item of BS at a time.

I believe I know what you are referring to, but your statement is off in multiple ways.

Please explain with citation, links, dates and specifics.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Again, it amazes me you think of Obama was the one who held the aid, then everything is ok

Unbelievably dumb as I have shown

And I also explained how Obama and Biden could have broke the law while trump did not

I have no fear for trump

I’m not the one saying any investigation into trump should be illegal

That’s the democrats saying investigations into them and the chosen one Obama and Biden must be made illegal

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Show me one time anywhere saying a quid pro quo is is illegal

Why are you projecting the democrats argument to me?

I have said over and over and over quid pro quo’s are normal and not illegal

They can be illegal if you use it for personal gain, like to fire a prosecutor looking at your vp’s son

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wow, slow day.

Hunter Biden did not own Burisma; he served on the Board and was paid ridiculously for it.

Joe Biden did not act and could not act on his own against Shokin, and frankly, this is the last time I’ll repeat it for you.

Let’s assume for a second that Trump is not guilty of anything, that there’s nothing wrong with quid pro quo if the President does it. I think you’ve got that part.

If it isn’t wrong when the President does it, it’s not wrong when the past President did it. Still with me?

Obama made the decision regarding the loan guarantees not Biden. So Biden at best delivered a message for Obama.

So, let’s put it all together, shall we?

Trump is not guilty of a quid pro quo and neither is Obama or Biden.

This is really the last time I’m going to repeat it.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join