It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM: Burisma Plead With US State Dept For Help, Invoked Hunter Biden

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Which is?

What?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Extorris, none of that matters because that’s what you Trump-haters like to call REALITY.

That’s not convenient when defending President Trump dude ... you know this.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump did not do a quid pro quo

That's not what witness after witness are testifying.
They seem to have seen this whole thing a bit differently.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: neutronflux

Nah.

You can Google "White House Chief of Staff Mulvaney admits quid pro quo" if you'd like.

What exactly did you want Joe to "recuse" himself from again?

So, you cannot back your claims.

When he demanded a prosecutor investigating his son’s company, with real or implied authority, be fired within six hours.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You can Google "White House Chief of Staff Mulvaney admits quid pro quo" if you'd like.

He said something like "quid pro quos happen all the time. get over it."

And he is correct. Or are you unaware that that is exactly what happens during a certain process called 'negotiation'.

It is too late, he is already in over his head, he'll be luck to escape prison - along with quite a few others.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I told you what to Google. Did you? Or do you already know the truth. Mick Mulvaney, White House Chief Of Staff has admitted that the Ukraine call involved a quid pro quo between Trump and Zelensky. He also encouraged America to “get over it.”

If you can’t be bothered to type a known fact into the Google machine, why should I waste my time on it.

Joe Biden couldn’t demand a latte be delivered in six hours. He had NO POWER to do anything in foreign policy without direct instruction from President Obama. You guys are making your own weak arguments regarding Trump’s innocent look plain stupid, in my opinion, no disrespect intended.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks for the backup Tansie.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This one?

Mulvaney again denies Trump-Ukraine quid pro quo

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN) Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Sunday aggressively denied that he admitted last week a quid pro quo between President Donald Trump and Ukraine, saying again that he was misunderstood and that no such agreement occurred

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Nah.

So, you cannot back your claims.

When he demanded a prosecutor investigating his son’s company

Apart from a recent claimed statement by a disgraced, corrupt prosecutor, on behalf of an Oligarch that the US DOJ has said is a Russian Organized crime member and who the US is currently trying to have extradited for trial???

ZERO evidence that Shokin was actively investigating the company that was associated with Biden Jr.

To the contrary, he had "shelved" the investigation along with dozens of other corruption investigations.

"his son's company"....Biden Jr. took money to sit on a board so that Burisma could name drop. Unethical? Sure. Illegal? Not in the least, it happens every day around the world with a gazillion international corps.

The whole Premise that VP Biden had anything to protect his son from is DUMB. Not Credible. Nonsensical.

The claim that Shokin was investigating Burisma has failed every examination of history.

Know why the UK wanted Shokin gone? They were investigating Burisma's Oligarch owner and Shokin had stone-walled all requests for cooperation from Ukraine.

If there was any potential corrupt motivation for VP Biden it would have been to leave Shokin in place, not have him fired.

THAT is just reality.

It is also why the GOP in the Senate and every other sane human being in DC is not pursuing the Biden BS Rudy is selling.

It is also why Rudy is involved at all...Cuz AG Barr or SOS Pompeo might be Trump Lotalists, but they are NOT stupid and know the Biden Narrative is BS.

Trump had to hire Rudy to sell such a BS story, because normal channels like AG Barr/DOJ or Pompeo/STATE wouldn't do it.

edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

link   

LOL ... Micky can’t quite get that cat back into the bag, can he?

I bet he has to go get the Prez’s McDonald’s every night now in penance.

Pfft.

link   

You

Joe Biden couldn’t demand a latte be delivered in six hours. He had NO POWER to do anything in foreign policy without direct instruction from President Obama. You guys are making your own weak arguments regarding Trump’s innocent look plain stupid, in my opinion, no disrespect intended.

Yet, he used his official position to influence a foreign official to get a prosecutor fired that was investigating his son’s company. Is that not on tape. Joe telling the story?

Why would he make such a move? Why wouldn’t that fall on the plate of another office?
edit on 6-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 6-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 6-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 6-11-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I’m surprised they haven’t tried the “drug” angle yet, because this one is a big flop.

At least that was illegal and in this country ... and isn’t based solely on Joe’s penchant for boasting.

This is actually funny to watch folks jumping through hoops trying to prove Biden is guilty of something when Trump isn’t.

If Joe is, Trump is, and furthermore, since Trump is PRESIDENT I’d say he has a bit more to lose, right?

Unless they want to tit-for-tat and impeach Joe after the fact. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

Yet, he used his official position to influence a foreign official to get fire a prosecutor that was investigating his son’s company. Is that not on tape. Joe telling the story?

Biden Jr. was never under investigation.
Even Rudy has writer's block when it comes to imagining how Hunter Biden might have been at any risk what-so-ever.

And what was the IMF's reasoning?

Feb 10 2016
IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

The president has come under pressure at home and internationally for refusing to replace a long-time loyalist, Viktor Shokin, as chief prosecutor. Mr Shokin has been criticised for failing to bring to justice any of the snipers who killed dozens of protesters in central Kiev in the final days of the revolution, and for dragging his feet over investigating senior officials and businesspeople.

Taras Kuzio, a Ukrainian political analyst, tweeted that “the crunch is coming for President Poroshenko who has to choose between finally supporting anti-corruption efforts or losing IMF money”.

www.ft.com...

And I suppose the people of Ukraine were aware of and worried about Hunter Biden being investigated as well?

This Rudy Propaganda is a reality fail.

It is embarrassing that my fellow ATSers are even debating it.
edit on 6-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He didn’t “use his position” to influence a foreign official ... he delivered a message for the Presdient of the United States to the Ukraine in the open and bragged about it openly after the fact.

Christ go back to harping on Hillary’s emails this one is really dumb.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Show me trump or the Whitehorse admitting to a quid pro quo

It never happened

In fact the transcript is public

Show me in the transcript a quid pro quo

Meanwhile, as i have already told you several times on this thread, yes Obama had final say

That means Obama did the quid pro quo to force the firing of a prosecutor looking into his vps son

I don’t understand how you claim this as some sort of victory

Sure, it’s not just Biden who did this, Obama signed off on it

How does that help the democrat case again?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

He didn’t “use his position” to influence a foreign official ... he delivered a message for the Presdient of the United States to the Ukraine in the open and bragged about it openly after the fact.

Christ go back to harping on Hillary’s emails this one is really dumb.

Quote Joe Biden that he was relaying a message that should have been handled by the state department for Obama? And why would it be on a time frame to have anything to do with Biden leaving the country.

link   

Nah.

mulvaney isn’t trump

The transcript is public, show me th quid pro quo

Ukraine’s President said he didn’t feel there was one

The money got sent without the “quid”

Just because some never trumpers in the intel community didn’t like trumps policy doesn’t mean their opinion is truth

The transcript is public show me the quid pro quo

link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Sillyolme

To say nothing of Trump's Chief of Staff saying it was Quid Pro Quo on National TV.

Q: To be clear what you just described is a Quid Pro Quo, It is funding will not flow unless there is an investigation into the DNC server...

A: We do that all the time with FP, and I have news for everybody, get over it! There is going to be political influence in Foreign Policy.

Not to mention AND bringing it full circle, matches what the whistleblower reported in their complaint.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You keep posting globalists saying they wanted Shokin out

This proves NOTHING

Even if Shokin was corrupt, which no evidence has been provided, and Burisma own lawyers said wasn’t the case

That doesn’t mean Biden and Obama couldn’t have wanted him fired for personal reasons

Why didn’t the imf, the sun, Biden and Obama speak out when Shokin got fired and the NABU buried the investigation of Zlochevsky, who all of those groups claimed was corrupt?

Meanwhile why didn’t you speak up when republicans and democrats said comey was terrible and trump fired him, yet a two year investigation spawned from that

You are a hypocrite trying to justify democrats corruption and criminalizing investigations not them

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join