It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Needs Help can somebody Please Help Greta !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't care for Greta either, but, your entire post is directed toward ridiculing a child for practicing what she preaches?

Slow alternative market news day?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't care for Greta either, but, your entire post is directed toward ridiculing a child for practicing what she preaches?

Slow alternative market news day?

I admire conviction as long as someone wears in it a way they don't try to push it on other people... But like you said, she's a kid and has plenty of time to hopefully learn.

What does frustrate me though is the willingness of people to sh## on kids who find passion just because it's not "the right kind". No wounder society is filled with entitled, cynical, and closed minded people who seek out echo chambers rather than restore some level of community.

Is there a chance this girl has been kind of groomed to be this way? Absolutely. Are there comparable instances where parents push a very strict form of religion on their kids that is often perverted from the original teachings in order to serve human agendas? Yup. Do we blame the kids and turn them into cynical assholes like this and perpetuate a self serving cycle? We should do better.

What ever happened to letting kids have wonder, encouraging passion, and saying "ya know kid, you're not going to get everything right, but don't be scared to try things as log as you attempt to learn from it"?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

How about pedal-powered flying machine?

www.popularmechanics.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">pedal-powered flying machine

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Greta needs to be rescued from her slave owner overlords.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

She can ask Mary Poppins for a ride....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can I have a go.
HELP ME PLEASE! I live in the UK and need help getting to Daytona for the bike week, eerr, eeerr I mean I need to get to Daytona to examine the near extinct species of erm, erm, the lesser spotted leopard. It's that rare people in Daytona have not even heard about it, but it really exists. Please help me.
PS. I only fly first class.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

She can swim, that's relatively carbon free.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Start swimming you little brat...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

looks like your appeal helped her after all, give yourself a pat on the back for your compassion, i hope she thanks you for your help, take pride in your actions, well done man

Greta Thunberg to sail to Spain climate summit with YouTubers

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

...ridiculing a child...

You see, you have fallen into the very trap her communist handlers have laid for you! Greta Thunberg is nearly 17 years old; she's not a 'wee child' of 9 or 10 as her handlers would have you think. The ponytails and bows in her hair are a charade.

But let's stick with the "child" charade for a moment, shall we? Where should this 'child' be right now? Should she be traveling the world spouting her wealth re-distribution nonsense, OR should she be in college like her other 17 year old 'child' country mates? Is college to eco-unfriendly for her? Is she already smarter than all of those people? And, what of her parents, the parents who have coached her into dressing up in the clothes, hair and makeup of a 12 year old "child"?

You see, Greta Thunberg is a ruse, a tool used by master manipulators to create an un-assailable image of a "child" who cannot be faulted or criticized because she's, well, a "child". But, some will say, she's technically not of the age of legal consent, so therefore she is a "child", right? Ahhh, not so fast...the age of legal consent in Sweden is 15 years old. So little Greta really isn't a "child" after all, now is she?

Bottom line; Greta Thunberg is NOT a "child"! And, those who believe she is a child have become imprisoned in her (and her handler's) web of deception. Greta Thunberg is an "adult" who is pretending to be a child so she can duck the criticism she rightfully deserves. Greta Thunberg is a ruse!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
And furthermore, ask yourself this...

If Greta Thunberg was a 39 year old white female liberal environmental activist spouting the exact same diatribe as 25,000 other 39 year old white female liberal environmental activists, would she be getting audiences with World leaders and speaking in front of the United Nations????

No, no she would not!

She gets those audiences and appearances because she PRETENDS to be a child, and she even dresses up to LOOK like a child!

People have been MANIPULATED by Greta Thunberg, and they should see her for what she truly is.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh my.

Honestly, I don’t care if she’s a million-year old symbiote inhabited by the Great Old Ones ... she has a right to express her beliefs, and when she’s actually trying to LIVE BY her beliefs, which I would note most do not do, I have no issue with it.

You seem really upset by her ...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, two points:

1. I don't care if she's a million year old Symbiote either, but I'm not the one characterizing her as a "child". That's the part where I get a little chaffed.

2. Yes, I agree completely, she has every right to express her beliefs. I would argue she's not really living by them though, but I won't get into that here. In any case, she is completely entitled to her beliefs and fully within her rights to express those beliefs. Where I have an issue is how she postures herself in a way that makes it very difficult to disagree with her because disagreeing would be "discouraging the beliefs of a "child"". That's where the issue is.

Call her an "adult" like a couple billion other people on this planet, and I have no issue with her. She's just another noise-maker in an ocean of noise-makers in the court of wealth re-distribution, and that's fine.

Okay, so maybe 3 points...

3. You know, I would posit that Greta Thunberg actually believes what she preaches about the environment. She's not old enough, or worldly enough, yet to understand the money angle. So, in this light she has been manipulated.

And speaking of manipulation; she has openly stated she has a mental/learning disorder. How is the manipulation of this person not 'child abuse' when she really was a "child"??

So, in closing, no, I am not upset by Greta Thunberg the person. I am upset with the idolatry which has been constructed in her image.

edit on 11/13/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just wondering, what kind of Visa does she have?

Isn't she going to get deported soon anyway?

I can imagine when the US or Canadian border patrol takes her to the airport - the best thing she ever secretly wished for.

Alternatively, I was thinking she could do the Bering Straits in reverse via a kayak, and then stop off for public speeches in China and India en route to Madrid.
But probably takes too long.

Get yourself deported girlfriend!

edit on 13-11-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Seems she has found her help.....

www.abc.net.au...

Crazy Aussies!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

How about travel by balloon chair?
That's carbon foot print free, right?

Only if she can hold her flatulence until she gets to the Euro coast.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join